_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5770301 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16230 on: August 31, 2013, 06:10:15 pm »

"How much do I get?"
inquire about pay
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16231 on: August 31, 2013, 06:11:41 pm »

((My veiw is that green is wearable, red is weapon, blue is medicine, purple is, purple.. and gold is extreme alien shit. The shapes are "Levels" of something, be it danger, power, whatever, and lines may indicate whether or not something leans more towards benign, than openly hostile. No line is indifferent. So pretty much what Irony said, but condensed.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16232 on: August 31, 2013, 06:13:05 pm »

((Darn, now I need to get myself 6 more tokens before the mission begins. If I don't, i'll be mighty useless, overshooting all the time. Are there really no takers for a cheap MKII? I seem to remeber at least one person from the long mission expressing interest))
((I can probably lend you those tokens without much trouble, and Milno did make IC the offer to get the tokens you needed to buy something. It'd be a matter of contacting him again.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16233 on: August 31, 2013, 06:17:56 pm »

((Darn, now I need to get myself 6 more tokens before the mission begins. If I don't, i'll be mighty useless, overshooting all the time. Are there really no takers for a cheap MKII? I seem to remeber at least one person from the long mission expressing interest))
((I can probably lend you those tokens without much trouble, and Milno did make IC the offer to get the tokens you needed to buy something. It'd be a matter of contacting him again.))
((I'm afraid I'll have to take you on on that offer if no-one's buying the MKII by the next update. Cause I won't feel comfortable using my amps when I roll 6 1/2 of the time. We've seen a manipulator critically overload, and I'm not really in hurry to know what happens when you critically overload an amp :P))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16234 on: August 31, 2013, 06:20:00 pm »

((I'm afraid I'll have to take you on on that offer if no-one's buying the MKII by the next update. Cause I won't feel comfortable using my amps when I roll 6 1/2 of the time. We've seen a manipulator critically overload, and I'm not really in hurry to know what happens when you critically overload an amp :P))
((I incinerated half a city when I rolled a 6+1.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16235 on: August 31, 2013, 06:22:02 pm »

((To be fair, you only created a small wave of fire, the shabby wooden housing did the rest.
The rest of the burning, that is.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16236 on: August 31, 2013, 06:31:51 pm »

go to VR and:
Spoiler: VR tests (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16237 on: August 31, 2013, 06:33:34 pm »

((To be fair, you only created a small wave of fire, the shabby wooden housing did the rest.
The rest of the burning, that is.))
((This "small" wave of fire was enough to roast several people alive.

I also detonated someone with an overshot that very same mission.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16238 on: August 31, 2013, 06:37:50 pm »

((Stop taunting us with tidbits of the secret section of the mission and just tell us what happened already!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16239 on: August 31, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »

((Stop taunting us with tidbits of the secret section of the mission and just tell us what happened already!))
((What this organism said.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16240 on: August 31, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »

((I think that was referring to the guy in the white armor whom we fought.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16241 on: August 31, 2013, 06:48:16 pm »

((No, you guys saw that part. Tried to cut his head off, "more like detonating a pack of C4 at the base of his spine."

NINJA'D: Yeah, what Emp said.

That said, I should probably PM PW about how we're going to do this. I could just gather up all of his PMs, but I don't have most of mine and I'm not sure if he had something more formal in mind. Might not even want me sharing all of his precious secrets for some reason.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16242 on: August 31, 2013, 06:53:23 pm »

Green Hexagon, No Line: Morul's Goggles. I'm not caught up enough on the mission thread to know if we've learned anything else, but they let him see a lot about things... and seem to have permanently altered his vision. Also thin men creeping about in vision mode.
(( Yeah, that got worse on mission. The thin men took his eyes, by all indications. And part of his brains. Quite delightful stuff. He actually doesn't remember a good chunk of the mission because of that XD ))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16243 on: August 31, 2013, 06:57:04 pm »

((I remember nothing from the point where I first put on the goggles, to when I woke up with no eyes in the medbay. Kind of irritating, because I've forgotten what I'm supposed to forget. Or more accurately, what the hell happened betweeen those two points that I have forgotten IRL, and am supposed to roleplay forgetting ingame.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16244 on: August 31, 2013, 06:58:50 pm »

((I remember nothing from the point where I first put on the goggles, to when I woke up with no eyes in the medbay. Kind of irritating, because I've forgotten what I'm supposed to forget. Or more accurately, what the hell happened betweeen those two points that I have forgotten IRL, and am supposed to roleplay forgetting ingame.))

(( Um... other than everything on the mission before that point (which was shortly after you shot down the shuttle), I think the only important thing to forget was 'everything you learned about the goggles', but not that they were yours. ))
Pages: 1 ... 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 ... 2101