_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5770006 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17715 on: September 13, 2013, 04:33:03 pm »

((Hrmm. I tested walking before/during the briefing, and PW said I could move, but telefrags were a very real possibility. So, to me, it's precision, or splat. That's also why I'm looking into the memory loss. If bits of mah brain are missing, if they can replace them, maybe I can use the goggles again, and maybe the goggles will allow me to see through voidspace into realspace, and allow me to not need the tracking system. But it all hinges of a really big IF.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17716 on: September 13, 2013, 04:43:46 pm »

((Seriously? Dead reckoning would be easier. Unless Voidspace somehow compresses or stretches distance relative to realspace, if you want to go through a meter-thick bulkhead via Voidspace, you enter, set the dead-reckoner, and move forward a bit more than one meter (which the dead-reckoner will tell you when you have). Pop back in, you're through the bulkhead. And if you get skittish, the dead-reckoner will also keep track of your entry point so you can exit relatively safely.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17717 on: September 13, 2013, 05:17:46 pm »

Alright, consider it done for 2 tokens. I'll just throw it in your inventory now, to save time.

Erm, I'm afraid we have a bit of a misunderstanding here: I thought, seeing how I'd be using part of my free scrap metal, that constructing that polearm would be free, kinda how like Jim could build all those weapons for free. The reason I asked the AM to do it wasn't to ensure it would be done decently, but because Miya is still deep inside the ship, and therefore not in a position of doing it himself.
So could you perhaps undo the 'purchase' of that polearm? I'll just use the broadsword I got from Jim instead.

((Is that laser rifle still available, if so:))  Theodore heads to the person selling the laser rifle, "I'm willing to buy that."

((@ Alarith: Yes, I am still selling a laser rifle (and 1 battery) for 1 token. If you want it, confirm, and I will add it it to my action.
And if you want, you can have my last Timmy tear too, together with that rifle.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:31:24 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17718 on: September 13, 2013, 05:19:48 pm »

Stumble around ship trying to find the Stacy guy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17719 on: September 13, 2013, 05:41:17 pm »

((Ah. I thought you meant guess the distance, then walk it. Yeah, that was pretty much my idea. Drop something at the entry point to tell me which way to go, and let me know when to stop. Hrmm. More science needs to be done.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17720 on: September 13, 2013, 05:52:02 pm »

((If that tear actually works, I don't understand why you're trying to get rid of it. It's your lucky charm.

If you ever get into a tight spot, and you haven't been in one yet. And after all, it's only one, so you won't overdoze. One of it's possible uses for example, could be to restore functionality to your human body right after climbing out of the Avatar of War. Just think about it!))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17721 on: September 13, 2013, 06:09:44 pm »

((Or he could sell the suit and it's armament and buy a new body. Or he could forever be a giant asskicking badass. I'm sure people would pay a giant asskicking badass some money to kick ass and/or take names? Or for that matter, is the operation even reversable? I assume no amount of tokens could do it, but is the same true of money? Has any Avatar even lived long enough to even consider regaining a human body?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17722 on: September 13, 2013, 06:12:36 pm »

((...how much was a Timmy's Tear again? I want to test that out with the pill machine.))
Sig! Onol

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17723 on: September 13, 2013, 06:29:03 pm »

((...how much was a Timmy's Tear again? I want to test that out with the pill machine.))

((Mix it with the blood of at least one of the Dok's creations.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17724 on: September 13, 2013, 06:32:08 pm »

((Or he could sell the suit and it's armament and buy a new body. Or he could forever be a giant asskicking badass. I'm sure people would pay a giant asskicking badass some money to kick ass and/or take names? Or for that matter, is the operation even reversable? I assume no amount of tokens could do it, but is the same true of money? Has any Avatar even lived long enough to even consider regaining a human body?))
((It has been stated that it is possible to disengage from Avatar. The catch is that your body will be extremely vulnerable and atrophied, you will likely not be able to walk for a while, for example.))

((Free so far. But since we've got so many people asking for it now, I suggest Miyamoto does an auction. Unless of course he is swayed by my words and decides to keep it. (fat chance) ))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17725 on: September 13, 2013, 06:32:21 pm »

((Mix it with the blood of at least one of the Dok's creations.))
((Exactly. Blood of lightning fish guy+Timmy's tear.
Need this.))
Sig! Onol

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17726 on: September 13, 2013, 06:37:28 pm »

stop hunting ventilator bob, take spear, put on suit (helmet probably not necessary yet), and move to airlock to wait for rest of teams.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17727 on: September 13, 2013, 06:39:32 pm »

upload echolocation program to suit. Wait for team to be ready.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17728 on: September 13, 2013, 07:18:19 pm »

"How much? also is it resistant to damage? and if not is there some sort of reinforced version available? and how much would that cost?"
Ask buy whichever I can afford
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17729 on: September 13, 2013, 07:27:32 pm »

(( Hey he ain't given me my other tablet yet to get my blood unless I missed it amongst the last 4 pages.. If he's making one using my blood he needs to do 2 of it so we both get one. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.
Pages: 1 ... 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 ... 2101