_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5781900 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #420 on: May 08, 2012, 11:06:59 pm »

(Is Milno, uh...? D:)
((Nope, just remembering old shit, per what is written after that. Oh God, dude, I am starting to think Jim is bi.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 08, 2012, 11:10:47 pm »

Blackshot Shell
Eh? My google fu is failing me.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2012, 11:12:17 pm »

(@Caellath: You have to admit that text is rather suggestive. >.>
@Scelly9: It's a special type of ammo in this game, but I don't remember what it does.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2012, 11:14:54 pm »

((@SeriousConcentrate: Your mind has to be very biased to extract sexual meanings from that.))

Milno looked around. He wondered how they would put him in a stasis, since he was in the infirmary, and when he could start moving around, even if it was in a wheelchair. After the travel to the next hellhole, he guesses.

"Well, is the medic even nearby?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2012, 11:15:46 pm »

((SC used an ellipsis, he didn't say anything exactly.  :P))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 08, 2012, 11:18:10 pm »

(Yep, you filled in that blank on your own dude. >:3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 08, 2012, 11:19:16 pm »

((That test chamber screams boss fight. Just saying.))

"Hmmm. Let me see. Hello? Is there a help page in here?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 08, 2012, 11:20:51 pm »

(THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING.  I'm also saying we're all going to die, but I always say that.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 08, 2012, 11:25:34 pm »

(Yep, you filled in that blank on your own dude. >:3)
((I assumed you have extracted something with sexual meaning from that, because you are a very naughty, naughty person. Don't try to fool me  :P))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #429 on: May 08, 2012, 11:37:15 pm »

Blackshot Shell
Eh? My google fu is failing me.
It's a type ammunition for the gauss rifle. Someone else already tried them out but I guess they never told anyone about it. Yeah, there are lots of different ammo types for the different guns, but no one ever seems to ask. As per blackshot:

The blackshots are something like buckshot, but packed with oblong and mildly sharp black pellets which weigh far more then they should. They tend to fill targets with lots of pencil thin holes.

((@SeriousConcentrate: Your mind has to be very biased to extract sexual meanings from that.))

Milno looked around. He wondered how they would put him in a stasis, since he was in the infirmary, and when he could start moving around, even if it was in a wheelchair. After the travel to the next hellhole, he guesses.

"Well, is the medic even nearby?"
The doctor in round glasses comes up to you, pushing a wheel chair. He attaches hoses to the metal cast and drains the liquid within, exposing what looks like a half dissected leg. He attaches a smaller version of the metal cast over the regrowing section and clamps it into place before refilling it. He helps you down into the wheelchair after everything is in place.

"There. I will remove that later. Stay in the chair. Leg could still fall off."  he says before walking away.

>Victor
The doctors help pull you from your tank and affix a metal collar around your neck and another around your shoulder where the flesh is still regrowing. They put your arm in a sling and warn you not to overdo it with moving around. "Come back and see us in a few days, we'll fit you for the armor plating."

"Hmmm. Let me see. Hello? Is there a help page in here?"
>What do you need help with?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 08, 2012, 11:44:08 pm »

Milno moves gladly leaves the infirmary. Well, he could take his time to share his knowledge about suits and weapons with people, but doing it would be hard. Walking around and offering free help in understanding weapons and armor was not something to even be considered. Then he passed through the VR Machines and saw Ivan and someone else, probably a newbie, making use of the equipment; an idea popped into his head. Not necessarily a good one, mind you. But that would have to wait a little.

"Hey Steve, how about my armor? Was it repaired or do I need to order it to be repaired? It was severed at knee's height, I suppose the joint was destroyed."
Wait for Steve's answer.
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 08, 2012, 11:47:58 pm »

Take apart a gauss rifle and figure out if upgrading the power source would make the bullet go faster.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 08, 2012, 11:58:42 pm »

"Ah, hello. I have a broken lazer rifle, and was wondering if there was a way to upload it to the program so I could experiment with it?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 08, 2012, 11:59:43 pm »

Faith gulps.

"Like what?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 09, 2012, 12:05:49 am »

"I'd like two television sets, a normal sized one and a portable one please." He then creates a gun case that could hold the essential gauss rifle innards and be able to mount the rifle just below the barrel. Afterwards, he asks for one gauss rifle round.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 2101