_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1170 1171 [1172] 1173 1174 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5780380 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17565 on: September 12, 2013, 03:37:24 pm »

"I think you'd technically be on hold until we need it, though you could probably ask and see if you can take part in the defense while we are out there. If you are allowed to, just don't take unreasonable risks and listen to Thomas." he says before turning his head to both synth-flesh ladies. "As soon as I put the uniform on, I will be ready."

"I see, I'll just wait until you call me then." He turns around "Looks like I won't be earning much pay..."

Get some free scrap metal from the AM. Make about 20 small dense metal discs with my amps, like large coins. /b]

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17566 on: September 12, 2013, 03:43:08 pm »

"Looks like I won't be earning much pay..."
((Yeah, I thought about the whole "staying behind" thing. You could ask piecewise about it, guess you could help the defense team and get something out of it.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17567 on: September 12, 2013, 03:46:06 pm »

A great big old Polearm for your avatar? Sure, she could handle that. Though, made of scrap metal it's gonna break rather quickly, considering it's size and your strength.

((Well, seeing as how it's less intended for really cutting people up and more for sweeping them of their feet so my teammates can get an easy shot in, this would be ok. Hell, even a big staff would do. And made from scrap metal is mostly so that it wouldn't cost tokens, I'll buy a tesla sabre to cover my melee needs somewhere in the future.))

Confirming request for AM to build me a big polearm from scrap metal.

Miya opens a comm channel to Jim: "I don't have anything I could need for this mission really. I would suggest we don't buy that decomp though, as it would use up most of our budget for one thing. I suggest we buy an emergency kit for our team, cause we won't have a medic with us. Maybe rocket pods for Lars and Lukas, so they won't fall behind once the mad dash to ARES begins. Not sure if anyone your team needs any weapons? Maybe a melee weapon for you?

Or you could buy a crate of grenades in case they manage to dig in somewhere, or smoke grenades so you can cover your advance. Two of your team have cameyes after all, so that's a possibility."

((@Zako: does Bishop still have that rocket rifle? Can't find it in his sheet))

((Friendly reminder (this will probably mostly be applicable for the defending team): I am still selling a standard laser rifle (27/30 battery) for 1 token, a heavy mining laser (unsure how many battery left) for 5 tokens, and a Timmy Tear for free (seriously, someone take this damn thing).
Also, I am willing to lend out these things for free, or for you to get them now and pay Miya after the mission.
I can also lend out a thermite thrower and a civilian gauss pistol with 21 rounds.

Sorry for repeating this yet again, just want to make sure no tokens get wasted.))

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:06:56 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17568 on: September 12, 2013, 03:50:21 pm »

(( Is the heavy mining laser an AUX weapon? If so, I'd certainly be up for borrowing it, as I have no tokens. Though as I recall it had a significant strength requirement? Designed to be used with an exosuit or some such, so maybe I can't use it effectively? It's the ones you 'borrowed' from the sharkmist mission, right? ))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17569 on: September 12, 2013, 04:04:38 pm »

((Just popping up to say that the Timmy's Tear is useless, it only served to call on the Timmy Demon, it's been useless ever since. You might as well throw it out.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17570 on: September 12, 2013, 04:07:54 pm »

"I don't have a weapon yet, but I could get a laser rifle with my five tokens."  Theodore informs the person trying to organize the defense.  "I agree that it would probably be best to get some automated defenses to help protect the ship."
Theodore joins the defense team.
((If it hadn't been noted already))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17571 on: September 12, 2013, 04:09:50 pm »

((Throw it out?  Not a chance.  It's a historical relic.

Grind it up and throw it in the Pill Machine.

That said, going OOC for the mission again, Lars could get a MkIII for this mission if you think speed's an issue.  This suit should be pretty pristine, so it'd only cost me 8 tokens, which he could cover out of pocket.  He's hoping to get a battlesuit after this mission, so he might downgrade post-mission to a MkII again to wear inside the cockpit.  I'm open to go either way.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17572 on: September 12, 2013, 04:11:44 pm »

(( Is the heavy mining laser an AUX weapon? If so, I'd certainly be up for borrowing it, as I have no tokens. Though as I recall it had a significant strength requirement? Designed to be used with an exosuit or some such, so maybe I can't use it effectively? It's the ones you 'borrowed' from the sharkmist mission, right? ))

((I think it uses con. And yes, strength requirement like a cutting laser. I looted it on the sharkmist mission indeed.))

((Just popping up to say that the Timmy's Tear is useless, it only served to call on the Timmy Demon, it's been useless ever since. You might as well throw it out.))

((How would you know? We only know Timmy came for Mesor's character because he used them too many. It could still work.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17573 on: September 12, 2013, 04:12:54 pm »

((Er just so people with me on the defense team know, STEPHEN HAWKING the Kung Fu-sicist is currently melee only. I suppose I could use my Kinetic Amplifier to throw sharp things very hard at people...actually it would probably be best if we knew the exact capabilities of everyone on defense before we lock in our funding plan...))

((Throw it out?  Not a chance.  It's a historical relic.
Grind it up and throw it in the Pill Machine.))

((Also THIS. SO MUCH THIS.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17574 on: September 12, 2013, 04:29:52 pm »

Quote from: James to Miyamoto
I have a lot of swords, if I need melee weapons. Do you want one? I have a claymore that might work with your new size.

(Yeah, I'm just going to give those swords out for free now I think, except for whatever I want to keep as soon as I check the sheet to see what I have. >.> So you can keep the sword I gave you earlier, Pariah. I'm not going to charge you after the fact. :P)

EDIT: (OK, first come first serve. I have...

two cutlasses
two longswords
two daggers
one mace (I have two but I'm keeping one for Jim so I can bash the skulls of suspected marijuana users my enemies :P)
one two-handed sword (the other is Miyamoto's if he wants it; if not then I have two here)
two spears
two sets of brass knuckles (I'd keep them but I dunno if they're for hands as large as Jim has what with him being synth-flesh, so... yeah.)

The remaining scrap metal I have is still mine though. :P)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:36:03 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17575 on: September 12, 2013, 04:32:07 pm »

((How would you know? We only know Timmy came for Mesor's character because he used them too many. It could still work.))
((There was a moment when someone tried to use it, and it was pretty explicitly stated by Piecewise that calling the help of an unknown god is futile if he isn't around. Sorry you missed it, should've cleared it up long ago.))

Actually, if Miyamoto doesn't know it IC, I'll take the pill. Could be almost as useful as my gauss pistols. i.e.: bluff.

And if the spear is free, I'll take that too. Free stuffs!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:38:24 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17576 on: September 12, 2013, 04:36:20 pm »

"Hrmm. I really don't need anything, unless the Armory Master has some light armor on the cheap. If worst comes to worst, I can always pop into the void for a bit, though I'd rather not, as when I pop back, I may pop into something. And two objects occuping the same space is bad. So, as Steve said, if there is a bomb that's gonna go off, give it to me, and I'll get rid of it. Or try my damndest."

Ask AM for cheap light armor, then buy a gauss rifle clip. After that head to the R&D counter and ask them about a program to track my current co-ordinates, and to be able to track it without communication to any sort of navigation system. Also ask for any information on the Voidsuit (My suit artifact).
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17577 on: September 12, 2013, 04:39:19 pm »

"Also, while we're talking about weapons, does anyone need any sort of medieval armament? I got a few things. Just a moment."

Jim goes and retrieves all his melee weapons from his locker and brings them out for people to take, except for a mace and a two-handed sword, which he keeps on his person for the moment. (And yes, the spear is free. :P They all are.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17578 on: September 12, 2013, 04:39:45 pm »

((@ SC: A claymore would probably be very handy, thanks!
Though technically it would be a short sword when used by an Avatar, but whatever  :P ))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17579 on: September 12, 2013, 04:41:06 pm »

(( I don't recall if anyone has *used* the Timmy Tears since that mission ended... I'm pretty sure anyone with plans to experiment with them abandoned them after the demon timmy murdered the one most heavily involved with their use. Which reminds me, I really want to know what became of that planet due to the unleashing of the Timmy Demon XD ))
Pages: 1 ... 1170 1171 [1172] 1173 1174 ... 2101