_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5780391 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17595 on: September 12, 2013, 06:04:29 pm »

((@Pyro: I think wearing the Phase Armor is going a bit too far, remember synth-flesh is extremely resistant.))

Won't me and Faith be a bit suspicious, even with uniforms? Or is synthflesh not uncommon on Hephaestus? Also, you want to go ahead and distribute the handguns, Milno? They won't be much use if they're kept in a box, though not having to use them would be excellent.

"If synth-flesh was a problem, I'd have been told so in order not to risk screwing the mission. Since I wasn't told otherwise, I'm only expecting weird stares at most. And we're keeping the handguns in the box until either we disable the junction or they are needed, whichever comes first. If we're lucky enough, we won't need to use them."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17596 on: September 12, 2013, 06:06:29 pm »

((I updated my notes with a list of all the people in the PSDF. Tell me if I'm forgetting anyone or if you think I should change anyone's role.
Yeah, put Timmy's tear in the pill machine. Surely giving someone the ability to call upon demons to alter the universe is a great idea.))

Check if I can combine normal vision, heat vision and x-ray vision or, since I have multiple monitors inside the battlesuit, if it would be possible to have one vision mode to each screen. ((I'm thinking I could use normal vision to navigate, heat vision to find people and x-ray to see whether or not they're carrying weapons.))

Also, do battlesuits have cameras at the end of their fingers like the robots? If no, see if I can get two small cameras from the AM for free and attach them to the end of my index fingers. If yes (or I manage to get them for free from the AM), see if I can put the index finger cameras on another screen. ((I'm thinking I could use my fingers to safely check around corners.))

Finally, can I use the electrified surface defense system to only electrify my hand or another individual bodypart?

((@SeriousConcentrate: How many tokens do you get for returning your current decompensator?))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:11:21 am by Parisbre56 »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17597 on: September 12, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »

((We need some medical supplies if the are not needed we get a full refund, if they are they just saved a life, also I am also a space mage only have a microfusion manip though))

Astra, defense team physimancer and novice medic/aux
Spoiler: Astra (click to show/hide)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17598 on: September 12, 2013, 06:17:31 pm »

((I'll take a spear, please.

My character currently has
Mono-razor.
Gauss rifle (full ammo).
1/8kt charge.
So I guess I'm covered in most eventualities, other than my deficits in the armour area.

I'm all for getting the scout platform and bot, makes it a lot easier than dividing 30 tokens between the needs of 7 people. However, can I borrow 1 token from someone or mission fund?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17599 on: September 12, 2013, 06:21:26 pm »

(@Paris: I dunno if you get any or not. :\
@Tack: Sure, just take one in-character.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17600 on: September 12, 2013, 06:24:39 pm »

((@Pyro: I think wearing the Phase Armor is going a bit too far, remember synth-flesh is extremely resistant.))

((It should fit under the uniform, and the best way to not need to be extremely resistant is to not get touched, though the resistance is nice. You and Faith have two methods, I have those two and a backup method.

Though I still prefer the, "Not get in a firefight" method we all have.))

If we're lucky. Still I suppose that we'd only need them after we get there is true.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17601 on: September 12, 2013, 06:24:54 pm »

Inventory:
Auron's modified MKII (Can i have the stats for that again? I forgot to write it down)

((Thermal vision, thermal radar, echolocation visual filter, echolocation mapping, ultrasound visual filter with compatible speaker, capability to use 1 token echolocational mapping quad copters and anything else ive forgotten.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17602 on: September 12, 2013, 06:38:47 pm »

((It should fit under the uniform, and the best way to not need to be extremely resistant is to not get touched, though the resistance is nice. You and Faith have two methods, I have those two and a backup method.))

((You should probably ask the GM first. The thing has studs and it is still armor, so I'd rather avoid blowing our disguise earlier than necessary. If piecewise says it's discreet enough, go for it.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17603 on: September 12, 2013, 06:46:28 pm »

Also, you want to go ahead and distribute the handguns, Milno? They won't be much use if they're kept in a box, though not having to use them would be excellent.
((Why distribute the pistols now? The only reason they are in those boxes is so that you can get them past security.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17604 on: September 12, 2013, 06:48:08 pm »

"Can I have a dagger for self-defence, Jim?  I do have a weapon now, but I'd prefer to have an option."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17605 on: September 12, 2013, 06:50:58 pm »

((Kinda skimmed the last few pages.))

>Mod it Whig to fire more powerfully, then.

If I have any tokens left, see what else I can buy for her.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17606 on: September 12, 2013, 06:56:27 pm »

"Go ahead and take one."

(Remaining stock:

two cutlasses
one longsword
one dagger
one two-handed sword
two sets of brass knuckles

Distributed:

One spear to Thearpox
One longsword to Alarith
One mace to Devastator
One mace for me
One two-handed sword to Miyamoto
One spear to Tack
One dagger to Remalle)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17607 on: September 12, 2013, 07:32:17 pm »

(( I got skipped. ))

Use VR doc to perform a full medical scan on myself to find out exactly what the doc did to my body. Wait for my pills.

Take the 2 handed sword and a set of knuckles.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:42:35 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17608 on: September 12, 2013, 07:39:26 pm »

T. silently takes one of the spears with a nod of thanks.

If I obtain a token somehow, get helmet upgrade. If not, go look for ventilator shaft person

((I'm assuming that the ship defenders will need to stay inside until the Avatar hits the fan? So we can just bum around doing on-ship stuff until then?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17609 on: September 12, 2013, 07:47:06 pm »

((It should fit under the uniform, and the best way to not need to be extremely resistant is to not get touched, though the resistance is nice. You and Faith have two methods, I have those two and a backup method.))

((You should probably ask the GM first. The thing has studs and it is still armor, so I'd rather avoid blowing our disguise earlier than necessary. If piecewise says it's discreet enough, go for it.))

((It is noted that it's pretty thin stuff, and the studs aren't very prevalent... besides, we're already going to be considered weird. Still, if the GM says it's noticeable, then all right then. And I might remove some of the equipment I posted that I would keep with me anyways. Nevermind. The only shielded box is the bomb, the one with guns isn't. And we're told that all that should be requested of us by security is ID.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:51:15 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 ... 2101