Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089186 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Tried to send a tweet with a link to this. No idea if it's going to be seen.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got a key :P
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Will be epic if we can get in. Imagine the glorious testing we could do as an organized and effective fighting force!

I would test this game so hard she wouldn't know who she was any more oh god why did I say that?

I got a key :P
How?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the good thing is i will be one of the first in so you will have an inside man to give you some tactics :D
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the good thing is i will be one of the first in so you will have an inside man to give you some tactics :D

I've been trying for days! How'd you manage it?

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile

Think well need to elect whos in charge?

I dont think it matters too much but its nice to have someone who has an overveiw of everything the force is doing so stuff can get co-ordinated.
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Woo!  Just got my beta key entered in  :D

Edit:  In my local shop, they have about their PC Gamer magazines open on the shelf.  I could copy a few of the codes down and put them here, but that would mean that whoever buys the mag doesn't get the codes.  (In case your wondering, I bought mine)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:53:44 am by draco1234 »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I may ask, how did you get it?

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Damn I might have to get a twitter account now...

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm giving up on twitter, going to scour town tonight and find an april copy of pc gamer.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Not sure if i can even buy PC gamer where i am D:

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wish PC gamer magazines were sold around here. I guess only a small portion of the world exists for some companies.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 826