Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089307 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
New image for the Steam group? I say yes.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

I imagine that all the other players will flee from the Bay 12 troopers when they notice how we are gorging on ☼cat tallow roasts☼. It will be truly glorious.

Edit:

Haaah, that's great :D

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I imagine that all the other players will flee from the Bay 12 troopers when they notice how we are gorging on ☼cat tallow roasts☼. It will be truly glorious.

Edit:

Love it!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Beautiful. Are those... magma grenades?

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Re: the earlier stuff about NDA.

No, I didn't realize it was all from Higby, else I wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

No, not getting into the beta isn't the worst thing ever, but if you're posting here, obviously you have at least a little bit of excitement for this and it wouldn't be fun to be left out.

Anyway, sorry about that. Obviously I came across a lot more "srs bizness" than I intended to. My mistake.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

Planetside 2 beta starting "within the next month". Leaving me confused if it will start in July or August, not that I have a key or anything.

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Planetside 2 beta starting "within the next month". Leaving me confused if it will start in July or August, not that I have a key or anything.
Judging by what Smedley's said, I'd guess they mean "sometime in the next 30 days".  They're operating on Valvetime, though, so it'd be entirely prudent to err on the later side of that estimate.  The only new information in the video is that T-Ray has discovered a method of wearing a baseball cap backwards without looking like a tool.

Also, terrible fanart, with the exception of the piece depicting a Vanu heavy punching a utahraptor (and even that gets points off for not having feathers).

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I just... I just want to say, if they actually had a skin for ASCII dwarfhead, I would drop like a buck on that. I would give them a dollar to be able to use that. This coming from someone that basically hates SOE with a passion. You could get a dollar from me by having a fully functional in-game model with ASCII dwarfhead. Bonus points (an added dime) if they made it like a cube or something.

It is the best thing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait during E3 he said beta would start it in the next 2-3 week, now next month o_O isnt it supposed to be shrinking down instead of going upward?...

Anyway i know it will come for sure im just kinda disapointed.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Edit:

Pure win, it doesnt even look wrong.

I'm going to save it, because tinypic will eventually delete it.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Beautiful. Are those... magma grenades?
Nope. It is animal fat. Didn't I talk about ☼cat tallow roasts☼? :P
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

That just looks perfect.
You'd expect 2D sprites drawn over 3d models to look wrong, but they dont.
This is the new logo for our steam group.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Wait during E3 he said beta would start it in the next 2-3 week, now next month o_O isnt it supposed to be shrinking down instead of going upward?...

Anyway i know it will come for sure im just kinda disapointed.

The technical test has been confirmed to start tomorrow, which means the beta should be coming out around monday if the technical test goes well.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Lets start polishing them boots gents, we want to look dashing for this :D

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 826