Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1084893 times)

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Drat, it figures the ol' projector craps out just prior to the beta I've been looking forward to. Had to take out the vid card due to plug issues which may have to be remedied if the open beta is indeed opening Monday.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:15:05 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

If the game went open beta their servers would probably overload. There is a reason for tech test and closed beta.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

m0nster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sensei and yarr won the keys!
I just sent the pms :)

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sensei and yarr won the keys!
I just sent the pms :)

Aw, chucks. Congrats to the winners though. :)
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

Tomorrow guys !
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

yarr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm happy now :D Thank you :D

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did someone say Monday or are you all assuming? I heard "MONDAY OR TUESDAY" and mentally extrapolated late Tuesday from that. :V
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Assuming I think.  But hey, it doesn't hurt to be optimistic  ;)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Well, looks like I got a key now. Generous and kind Monster is generous and kind. :) Can't wait to get on, NC right? I'll also be on a US server.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did someone say Monday or are you all assuming? I heard "MONDAY OR TUESDAY" and mentally extrapolated late Tuesday from that. :V
Im not expecting anything before wednesday just to be on the safe line.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im not expecting anything before wednesday just to be on the safe line.
They're just getting back from China, Smedley's been rather reticent, from what I hear the last major tech test build had some pretty nasty crashes and I haven't seen a spike in invites, so you're probably right to be cautious.  Even once the beta starts it'll probably be a while until everyone gets in given the number of keys they've sent out.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah im pretty sure the number of key sent is about 1/2 of what open beta would be if they did open instead... but since i have 2 inactive vet account at least ill be a bit faster in than the average and get my second account to a friend so he can join faster.

Personaly for my first account invite inside the game, i think i should get in in about 2 week, if before good, but no expectation before 2 week.
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah im pretty sure the number of key sent is about 1/2 of what open beta would be if they did open instead...
Closer to 1/8, I'd think. A lot of people are very excited for this game.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm im not sure about the 1/8 they havent started the mass key events for other place where they have key giveaway 1000key and so on. Eh who knows :D

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

All I know is that bets are on tuesday/wednesday, since I am located in Europe. It is usually the day after over here when something big happens in the US.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 826