Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089283 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

Welllll I don't think I am breaking NDA ? it's just a list of what's in the game so far ..... I like to think I can, I did it before :P
I didn't read it, so I don't know what you're allowed and not allowed to tell us :)
But if you are allowed to tell us something, How Is It? Is it any fun/good and if not how far is it from being fun?

We'll now that stuff is owing patched and fixed ( that was why I was whining several pages back ) I'm finding the game more enjoyable, and if you read the change log Certs are in now as well as secondary objectives for bases and you can buy new weapons ! With these new changes as well as more to come the game will be very enjoyable.

I did find it rather enjoyable even while in tech test there were some problems and gripes I did have but I do plan on spending real money on this Im really enjoying it ! but when more of bay12 get in and we get out outfit going it Will be even better
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

Welllll I don't think I am breaking NDA ? it's just a list of what's in the game so far ..... I like to think I can, I did it before :P

You are indeed breaking the NDA. You are allowed to say that the Planetside 2 beta dose in fact exists, and that you are in it, no more.

On that note, the Planetside 2 beta is going on, and I've been in since the tech test. ;)
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

You are indeed breaking the NDA. You are allowed to say that the Planetside 2 beta dose in fact exists, and that you are in it, no more.

On that note, the Planetside 2 beta is going on, and I've been in since the tech test. ;)
Can I tell everyone that I am having lots of fun eating my delicious cookies, which come in blue, purple and red varieties? These cookies are very tasty, and are a lot of fun.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

2.1 Confidential Information Defined. "Confidential Information" shall mean: (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Beta Software, Beta Program and/or the Game, including, without limitation, information relating to: (i) the performance, capabilities, bugs and contents of the Beta Software, (ii) Recipients feedback and comments, (iii) any other Beta Program participants feedback and comments, and (iv) any SOE employees feedback and comments, (b) the terms of this Agreement, and (c) any and all information relating to the future or proposed games, services or business operations of SOE. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Recipient prior to Recipient accepting this Agreement. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of SOE.

2.2 Confidentiality Obligation. Recipient shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not publish, disclose, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information to any third party. However, Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information in accordance with a judicial or governmental order; provided, however, that Recipient shall give SOE reasonable written notice prior to disclosure and shall comply with any applicable protective order or equivalent. ONCE THE COMMERCIAL VERSION OF THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED BY SOE TO THE PUBLIC, RECIPIENTS CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE ONLY WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS BETA PROGRAM AND ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS (WHETHER FROM RECIPIENT, ANY OTHER PARTICIPANT, OR FROM SOE EMPLOYEES).

Yeah... you cant even say you are in the tech test... Even when its over you cant say anything about that. The question is, will they really enforce it?

And and i just saw that...
Without limiting the foregoing, we do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Beta Program, the Beta Software, the Game, your account or continued operation or availability of any given server
SO they could infect you with malware and you cant do anything about it... thats disturbing....
Recipient has no expectation of privacy in any such communication or in any communication referenced in Section 1.5 herein. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that SOE may transfer such information (including Personal Information) to the United States or other countries and/or may share such information with our licensees and agents in connection with the Beta Program, Beta Software and the Game.
And they can sell your information to anybody.... Crap its me or i dont feel like going in beta anymore o.O

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nA2S9rSfXqAJ:https://account.station.sony.com/reg/publicEula.vm%3Ftheme%3Dps2%26locale%3Den_US+&cd=12&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=ca
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that kind of thing is in all Sony EULAs. And EA. And Activision...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Did you guys know you can buy different type of sprinkles for your cookies to make them look different? You have to purchase a license for cookie sprinkles, but then you can buy different sprinkles and throw those cookies at other people to make them /happy/. It works well when you throw them at people of a different color, because they also enjoy cookies. The best is when you take over a cookie factory with all of your buddies and share cookies with everyone.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

And now I'm hungry... damn it.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I highly recommend rewriting your post in Orz-speak. It'll be even better.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm now thinking of these delicious cookies my grandmother used to make, with a white frosting on top and sprinkles. Mmmmmm.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Hello, we are the Orz! Orz are happy *people energy* from the outside. Orz have special *parties* inside which help Orz *germinate*. Inside is so much good! Can you come together with Orz for *parties*?

Orz so much tired for keeping together, but Orz find *cookies* which are so much good! Orz enjoy cookies. Not cookies is **Frumple**! Orz need more cookies to be here now, not yet! Soon Orz are really here! You are help Orz with cookies. Orz is looking for more cookies and find cookies. So much joy! Please bring more cookies to Orz *house* to help.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

That sounds *squishy* for both *fingers* and *happy campers*.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hello, we are the Orz! Orz are happy *people energy* from the outside. Orz have special *parties* inside which help Orz *germinate*. Inside is so much good! Can you come together with Orz for *parties*?

Orz so much tired for keeping together, but Orz find *cookies* which are so much good! Orz enjoy cookies. Not cookies is **Frumple**! Orz need more cookies to be here now, not yet! Soon Orz are really here! You are help Orz with cookies. Orz is looking for more cookies and find cookies. So much joy! Please bring more cookies to Orz *house* to help.

Ok, I'll bite...

What?

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You heard it here first! Playing Planetside helps expand the extradimensional foothold in our universe!
...either that or the respawning *many bubbles* which are not *happy campers* gives the Orz lots to... erm... eat?

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

I am *nice colours* after reading this. You are not *silly cow* so we will not *dance*.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

That sounds *squishy* for both *fingers* and *happy campers*.
This is not for *Silly Cows*! Only *Happy Campers* are *spitting* happy words! I *smell* you so much. *Campers* are pleasant. *Camper friends* have come to the *playground*!

I am *nice colours* after reading this. You are not *silly cow* so we will not *dance*.
We are not trusting. We like to be *together*.
Do you want to be *together* with us?
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 826