Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089225 times)

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube

Hey, anyone still need a beta key?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:35:26 pm by Tobel »

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile

Hey, anyone still need a beta key?

I don't "need" one for myself, (thanks to m0nster!) but a friend that I would love playing with doesn't have a key for himself. So if there aren't any other people who want one for themselves, I'd love a key.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.

I could still use one. I had an old account, but it doesn't show any record of ever having been used for PS1 for some reason, so I'm thinking I probably need a key.
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube

I could still use one. I had an old account, but it doesn't show any record of ever having been used for PS1 for some reason, so I'm thinking I probably need a key.

Hey Paul, check your PM. I had a spare I got from the twitter feed. If anyone still needs one just make a witty comment, they are handing them out like candy.

From what I understand the beta invites are going out to active PS1 subs right now and vets soon (if not already). They will be staggering the people allowed in.

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.

Thanks.

I played PS1 for years. Logged into the account, and it was still there, but there wasn't any record showing inactive PS1 or anything like that so I'm thinking it somehow lost the fact that I used to play. Got the key in though, so I should get into the beta eventually :)
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If anyone has a spare beta key shoot it my way if you would, didn't get one sadly :(

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

im on EU 1 i have made bay12 outfit there, add me im Scriptwolf and i will add you to the outfit and lets organize this thing
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

im on EU 1 i have made bay12 outfit there, add me im Scriptwolf and i will add you to the outfit and lets organize this thing
coming on now.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Welp I came on but you never replied and I didn't see anyone else.

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it bad that I hope the B in Bay12 is capitalised in the EU outfit? I hope it is.

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have given up on getting a key via Twitter. I spent an entire evening trying to be witty and even writing a few 140 poems / haiku's, but no dice. I then realised I was wasting my time big time and went to play some Starfarer instead. Have fun you all who are in the beta already, I'll see you when I get there. Which means at the very latest once Planetside 2 is released. ;)
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Don't be too sad about missing the beta. It's certainly not a buttery smooth game demo, it does have some issues yet to be resolved.

Not that I am in it. I'm just eating cookies.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp I came on but you never replied and I didn't see anyone else.

sorry i was only on for a short while :P my girlfriend is round, soo i will be on later today and your friend request will be there for me when i get online :D

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

my girlfriend is round
Welp, that is going in the out-of-context quote thread

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

my girlfriend is round
Welp, that is going in the out-of-context quote thread

i was giving a reason for why i was away :P
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 826