Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089249 times)

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

Umm... Gentlemen, the NDA allows you to say two one things, that the Planetside 2 beta exists, and that you are in it. So from someone who would be Zona on US West1 let me say Welcome to the beta. ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:15:08 am by Zona »
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm i remember seeing Zona but dont remember wich side your on. Bah thanks for the welcome. Now to wait untill server comes up.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My name IF i were to be in beta, would be jocanB12, and i would take US east first available server.
If I was in beta, which I am, I would also be in that server, and my name would be Rakonas on the Vanu Sovereignty.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Shush. You don't want to break the NDA...
And explicitly stating that you are in the beta is technically breaking it.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dont think we will be whipped out by saying we are in or not, we just cannot talk about the state of the game, bugs relate to it, or anything relate to the launcher and client. Wich mean no comment about anything that happen once you double click that planetside2 beta shortcut.
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

But we can talk about what we would say if we WERE in the beta, right?

Like, if I was in the beta I probably would have just had an awesome tank duel with that silly looking vanu mag-lev tank which ended rather abruptly when some TR aircraft destroyed us both with AV rockets.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

when did this thread become so NDA loving ? i think all the common goes of this thread know i was in the tech test and i even posted a few things up :P

anyway im sure you can let people know your in the beta.

also Anymore guys on Euro 1 ?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me, But i'm waiting for my new computer to play. I'm getting like 5 fps

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

Me, But i'm waiting for my new computer to play. I'm getting like 5 fps

Hypothetically and with no basis in reality I’d say to turn down the render slider to .75 and turn fog shadows off. I might also (If I knew anything about this) go to the user options (right click the beta icon, go to open file location) and adjust the render distance. Default would be -1.000000, which is infinity- change it to whatever you want in meters.
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hypothetically and with no basis in reality I’d say to turn down the render slider to .75 and turn fog shadows off. I might also (If I knew anything about this) go to the user options (right click the beta icon, go to open file location) and adjust the render distance. Default would be -1.000000, which is infinity- change it to whatever you want in meters.
Hypothetically, the options is already at the lowest and the crappy fps is a problem they're fixing, it was even worse before =P

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But we can talk about what we would say if we WERE in the beta, right?

Like, if I was in the beta I probably would have just had an awesome tank duel with that silly looking vanu mag-lev tank which ended rather abruptly when some TR aircraft destroyed us both with AV rockets.

My epic fight would be me flying around in jetpack, rushing to the ennemy cap base as light assault, falling down a big rock arc thing and throwing a C4 while flying over a damaged mag rider and 2 other literaly bumping on him. Blow up C4 one mag kill, 1 softy kill ( repair guy ), 2 mag damaged and run out of juice... fall to the ground but manage to avoid too much damage with a nice jetpack burst just before hitting ground , killed 3 softy, 1 sniper, finished a max, reloading... 3 HA goes out the door i was looking to get in for cover...

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jealousy ... rising ...
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hypothetically, if I weren't in the beta, I would hate you all.

Oh, wait, look at that, I'm not in the beta!

:'(

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile

so long as they post when its released, im happy to just keep checking the thread every once in a while.
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PULL THE LEVER

OPEN THE FLOODGATES

LET IT FLOW

THIS WEEKEND THE SERVERS WILL BURN

(Smedley announces that they're letting everyone with a key in in the next batch)
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 826