Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: UPDATED Let's Play: Prison Architect and Resonance (Complete)  (Read 4076 times)

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATED Let's Play: Prison Architect and Resonance (Complete)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 12:52:06 am »

No revelations 2012 for the love of god.

You make the prospect so appealing by expressing your discontent. I thought you did well, co-host.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 12:58:33 am »

Besides it isn't like Thendash has to PLAY the game. There are plenty of games that are much more tollerable once you only have to watch them.

I remember when I almost co-hosted... but the person required me to sign up to Somethingawful (It was spontanious) so I didn't and thus didn't.

Anyhow Thendash Co-hosting during a bad game will see if your chemistry can really pull through. The best Duos are ones that play off of eachother or provide something that the other cannot.

Mind you... which one here was Thendash's co-hosting?

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 10:37:44 am »

It already happened. The footage is just very dense because we struggled to even get off the ground. That game is very bad, but it is also very difficult. He can't erase the footage that I already have. (Revelations 2012)
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 11:18:38 pm »

We didn't even beat the first episode, we gave up after failing to beat the boss. Also, I don't think I did very well co-hosting at all, that was the night I had to switch to night-shift so my bright idea was to stay up until the next morning and thus was incredibly tired during our play through. That being said, I wouldn't mind co-hosting more games à la the good ole borderlands 1 and portal 2 days.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 06:18:21 am »

We didn't even beat the first episode, we gave up after failing to beat the boss. Also, I don't think I did very well co-hosting at all, that was the night I had to switch to night-shift so my bright idea was to stay up until the next morning and thus was incredibly tired during our play through. That being said, I wouldn't mind co-hosting more games à la the good ole borderlands 1 and portal 2 days.

If a game is VERY hard and you cannot guarentee victory the best thing to do is to do post commentary with a successful run. With possible editing required.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:21:08 am by Neonivek »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 11:15:35 am »

Oh look a Don't Starve LP. I've been meaning to check out this game. I haven't watched much so far, but so far unexpected spiders and digging up bushes wholesale have kept things interesting.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 [2]