Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: How to Bacon like a pro  (Read 35766 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Just Skin And Bones
    • View Profile
Re: How to Bacon like a pro
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 01:47:43 pm »

Well no.  Aside from the risk of dying to zombies and the speed at which it must be done.  Zombies in 34 were easier to kill too . . .

Ideally you drop animals into a pit.  They bleed out.  A nearby necromancer reanimates it, and then gets his LOS broken.  You kill the critter, who is now buffed for strength to the point of providing more meat.  You butcher the critter fast.  Bacon.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 09:35:50 pm »

Worthwhile necro just for fixed images.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 10:06:31 am »

Will necromancers even raise corpses when not in combat? IIRC they don't anymore.
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 01:19:43 pm »

As far as I know, they will. Then again, I've been testing in arena, so...
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 06:48:46 pm »

Yes they will, I've cut limbs off of them in adventurer mode and had them reanimate it immediately.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]