Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Wipeout. (Post-apocalyptic suggestion game.)  (Read 9657 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: Wipeout. (Post-apocalyptic suggestion game.)
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2012, 01:42:37 pm »

I don't know how to write that kind of accent in words. No offense intended. Sorry.
I won't try to incorporate it anymore from here on out.
Naw, I'm just teasing ya.  I've never seen a southern accent done that way, that's all.  I kinda thought she was foreign instead.  I've seen it done much, much worse though.

EDIT: I was mainly confused, as there was an absence of "y'all's."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:49:14 pm by Thecard »

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2012, 01:24:37 pm »

Let's just... rest somewhere for now, okay? A concussion probably isn't the best condition to be traveling with.
I agree. Shall we look for a free bed or just find a comfy spot in the garbage?
We try to find a bed, if that doesn't work out we can find a nice spot in the garbage. Preferably without medical waste. I hate needles.
And with those words, you set off. Looking throughout town you find that there is only one thing that could classify as a "hotel".

Steve's gulp n' snooze?
Oooh! I heard of this place! Only place for miles that sells mutamaggot meat. Best meat you'll ever taste is what they tell me!
Maybe it would be sold more if it wasn't for the fact that has to be cooked in rad-away for it to be edible without your bone marrow dying off. And rad-away gives it a somewhat bitter after-taste.
How do you know this stuff? Durak asks with a raised eyebrow.
Oh, you know. I just kind of pick that up here and there.
Durak doesn't seem pleased with that answer, but apart from a small grump he doesn't continue prying.

Once inside the place looks a lot better then on the outside. It's warm and there's a generator running, keeping the lights on.
The rooms aren't too expensive too. For Durak and you he's willing to give a discount.
Fer a couple I'm always willin' to give a discount. "Steve" says in an accent you can't quite place.
You and Durak decide not to correct him on that. When you check out the room you can see it only has a single bed for two.
According to the people around here it's going to be raining tonight, knowing the area around here it'll pour. I'll leave the bottles outside to fill up. But errr... How are we going to decide who sleeps on the bed? I mean, I'm willing to sleep in one bed with you but i don't want to annoy you.
Durak always was like this, being deathly afraid to have people yell at him for something like this.
How will you resolve this situation?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Equipment
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2012, 02:51:04 pm »

ehh... i guess we can sleep with eachother but if possilbe we get the side on the wall so we wont get shoved off by the dwarf: and hopefully wont get crushed by the dwarf rolling in his sleep:

"snoo-AGGHHH YOUR CRUSHIN- durak has rolled on eva in the skull braking the skull through the outer brain and into the brain
eva has been struck down.

lets try not to make that happen.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2012, 02:53:14 pm »

have him sleep ONTOPOF the covers. afterall, dwarvs dont need no sheets!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2012, 02:56:16 pm »

have him sleep ONTOPOF the covers. afterall, dwarvs dont need no sheets!

or that.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2012, 05:28:43 pm »

Hell, he can sleep under the bed.  He's a dwarf, he probably likes that.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »

i think he wants to sleep on it.
Highly Opinionated Fool

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2012, 06:09:08 pm »

BUT I LIEK IRONY!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2012, 04:27:34 pm »

You know what? I think i know how to please bo-BOOOM
Your sentence is interrupted by a huge explosion. Both Durak and you jump in surprise and go over to the window.
A loud bell is sounding throughout town and Steve is already up and running around outside in his underwear, carrying a large double-barrel.
Multiple voices are calling out from the walls, screaming about the raiders. You and Durak run outside with your guns and suddenly get hoisted up by a large head and land on a horse's back.

Stronghoof's powerful voice shouts Get on the wall and help defend this place! We need every arm, every gun available to defeat the raider menace!
Before you can say anything he violently throws you on the wall while Durak manages to hold on to his neck. Your landing was not soft.
You attempt to hoist yourself up, but hold your head down after a bullet nearly hits you. Guessing from the sounds and general accuracy of the people on the other side of the wall, it seems like a decent guess that the town is being attacked by gibbering madmen.
Promises that you will be eaten are quite common, as are screams that they will please the "Great One".
You pop out of your cover and shoot two unlucky idiots who were too close to wall (they were brandishing lead pipes. What were they going to do? Bang against the wall to annoy us to death?). Your short pop also let you get a look at these "Raiders".

Most weren't even wearing armor but rather bits of scrap metal and car tires.They all had some blood on them, mainly around the mouth area. Your elven vision also helped you notice that all of their eyes are red. A quick guess and you estimate their total amount of men at around 50.
You keep popping up and shooting until a loud rumbling is heard. You look over the wall and see Stronghoof with four strange devices on his hooves. He kicks a single raider and he proceeds to explode in several gory bits.
You get hit in the teeth by an eyeball, you feel the blood from the eyeball burning and attempt to spit it out. You end up vomiting, but the burning stops.
Stronghoof ,meanwhile, seems unaffected by the low caliber bullets. His power armor probably has a lot to do with that. He's tearing through them like wet tissue paper.

Just a few minutes later, the last of the raiders are retreating unsuccessfully, as the townsfolk shoot them in the back. You jump down from the walls and manage to find Durak a few minutes later. There are almost no casualties in town.
I thought that horse was going to take me outside with him! I only just managed to jump off before he stormed out. Shall we go back to the room and get in some sleep?
Well, anything you want to do first or will you follow Durak's advice?

Stats

Equipment.
I think.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2012, 04:36:13 pm »

Yes.
And we're an Elf, why didn't we eat the eyeball?  Because we didn't kill it?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2012, 04:41:02 pm »

just go to bed.
Highly Opinionated Fool

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2012, 08:10:02 pm »

eat remains quietly: then goe to bed. were all the raiders elfs?

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »

Is it OK if I make a game similar to this? I just like making post-apocalypse games and stuff

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2012, 09:21:01 pm »

i dont think its up to kitten snot...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2012, 11:03:31 am »

I'm fairly certain that i don't have copyright on the post-apocalyptic genre. Just go ahead! You don't need to ask when you make a similar story. Just make sure it's not a rip-off or some people could get mad.

Also of note; elves are not cannibals to the point that they are born with it. You grew up in a human town so you don't do cannibalism. Also, if the blood burns in the mouth, don't you think it might be a bad idea to eat the owner of said blood?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:07:29 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10