Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542977 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 4: In With The Right Crowd
« Reply #3690 on: March 24, 2013, 12:08:57 pm »

In a bloody square...

Darren, snapping out of a bit of glassy-eyed immobility, tries to float up to a ceiling of some kind!

This being an open air square, he is unsuccessful. He does, however, manage to observe Sir Murderer kill an eight-armed chick, fail to murder a metal skeleton with a tree for a head and then take part in said eight-armed chick's funeral. The fellow then runs off, not to be seen again. The tree-faced guy also runs off, first in the direction of Sir Murderer, then someplace else. All in all, a spectacle for the ages.

Now what?

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: March 24, 2013, 04:35:40 pm »

((Killer, you could try looking at the sand to see if you left footprints to get an idea of where you came from.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: March 24, 2013, 05:56:14 pm »

((Killer, you could try looking at the sand to see if you left footprints to get an idea of where you came from.))
Im ashamed I didnt think of that Do itthen follow the footprints
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: March 24, 2013, 06:47:33 pm »

"Well, I suppose that is your business. Oh, and if you're interested, there is a necromancer in a nearby town, the town is called Emlocke."

Walk away.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: March 25, 2013, 01:29:30 am »

In an endless desert...

Mark, having been hit by divine inspiration, looks at the footprints he left coming here! Ha-hah! You are no match for his wits, desert!

He follows the set of footprints until he is back in Emlocke, safe and sound. He feels a warm sense of accomplishment at this maneuver.

Over a pit of darkness and evil...

Tom, rebuked by some sort of abomination from the nether realms, takes it all in stride.

"Well, I suppose that is your business. Oh, and if you're interested, there is a necromancer in a nearby town, the town is called Emlocke."

"Several, actually. There's Bernard von Glautzenheiser, Arthur Lindenberg and Paul Cunningham still alive in Emlocke, if I have not missed my mark."

Hm. Okay then. Time to leave, he supposes. Time to go back into the crystalline cave complex he has no idea how to get out of.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: March 25, 2013, 04:27:50 am »

time to look for stuff to kill or loot
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: March 25, 2013, 04:49:07 am »

In the streets of Emlocke...

Mark looks for cool stuff he could kill and loot. What else is he gonna do, ya know?

[Search roll: 5]

He finds a squad of small greenish humanoids running about and being a nuisance! They seem to be wearing plate armor, though they do not appear to have any weapons. They look like pretty easy marks, to tell the truth.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: March 25, 2013, 05:30:08 am »

thank the gods KILL FOR THE WARRIOR GOD
My Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: March 25, 2013, 06:36:59 am »

Mark runs over to the tiny little freakish humanoids and proceeds to murder them!

[Mark vs. Little Green Dude: 4+1 vs. 2+2-1]

He sneaks up to one and stabs it right through one of its lungs! The humanoid falls over and begins to choke on its own blood!

[Little Green Dudes reaction roll: 6]

"Look, brothers! It is he! Our Gof has arrived! And he stabbed Larry to death!"

"My goodness! It can only be him! Thank you, Gof, for stabbing Larry to death!"

"It was a long time coming, but our prayers have finally been answered! The abominably boring Larry has been stabbed to death by the hand of Gof! Thank you, oh wise and kind demiurge! Thank you!"

They start to kneel and genuflect in front of Mark, their plate armor clanging as they kiss the ground at his feet!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: March 25, 2013, 06:51:03 am »

Point at one of them and motion for him to come closer then pat him on the head then do the same to the other except behead him
My Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: March 25, 2013, 08:57:59 am »

Mark motions for one of the creatures to come closer, and it does!

"Right away, my Lord!"

It comes up to Mark, at which point Mark pats it on the head.

"I beam with the brilliance of your approval, my Lord!"

It speaks the truth, Mark has to say. He then motions for another to come closer.

"What is it, my Lord?"

[Mark vs. Little Green Dude: 4+1 vs. 5+2-1]

He swings his short sword at the little bugger's neck, whereupon it clangs against the armor on its neck. Okay, other side, then.

The same thing happens. Damn it.

"I have been knighted by Gof! I am the First Knight of Gof! Hooray for me!"

The small green fellow then starts to ecstatically and frantically run around, waving its arms in the air and singing Mark's, or rather Gof's praises.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: March 25, 2013, 08:59:56 am »

((And now Mark has an army of green armored dudes))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: March 25, 2013, 09:12:43 am »

((These guys are too cute to kill. I beg you to let them live.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: March 25, 2013, 09:13:37 am »

I am Gof I have a tree for a head an Iron body and goblins who love me
give the knight a dagger as part of his becoming a knight then go looking for that ghost
edit ninja says let them live
My Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: March 25, 2013, 09:33:35 am »

Mark gives the First Knight of Gof one of his wicked knives as a token of its honored position.

[First Knight of Gof graciousness roll: 4]

The First Knight of Gof accepts the gift and genuflects before Mark once more.

"You do me a great honor, my Lord! I shall strive to be the very best Knight of Gof that I can be!"

Mark then goes on to look for that ghost with the four little green people following close behind.

[Search roll: 6]

Well, he's in the square, looking sharp!
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 719