Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 540892 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #5580 on: June 26, 2013, 06:35:01 am »

Sigmund, after thinking about what he needed, answered to Morton:

-I was looking for some kind of flask or glass to keep the spores in, but I realzed that, as the spores are so small to even see, that wouldn't be useful at all. I also looked for some kind of large piece of cloth that we can use to cover a mature mushroom, so that it doesn't fire spores at us, but I was unsuccessful, too.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: June 26, 2013, 06:49:24 am »

Mark heads to the back of the boat and sets up a ritual area for the soul rituals he will need to do later
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: June 26, 2013, 08:17:02 am »

((Hey KHH, what do you want to do with the fish? Use its parts? Sell it in the weird flesh-o-mancy store? There are many uses for a dead fish that size, you know))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: June 26, 2013, 09:03:20 am »

((Hey KHH, what do you want to do with the fish? Use its parts? Sell it in the weird flesh-o-mancy store? There are many uses for a dead fish that size, you know))
((I dont know The flesh-o-mancy store sounds good
 but I want some living fish for sacrifices so maybe stitching Kevins head to it and sending it out to get some fish for me is the best idea not including what the GM could think up that kevin would see coming))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: June 26, 2013, 10:13:44 am »

((It's a nice idea, but miau is not playing right now, so I don't know how can you use it to capture fish. On the other hand, Sigmund will probably acept that Shaper's limb. After all, it can change forms, so he can use it as a normal arm. I wonder how much are Sigmund's super-long arms worth))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: June 26, 2013, 10:19:46 am »

((Before I go on a 2-day hiatus, I'll make sure I'm not somewhere near where people will throw me in the sea with some sort of cat-shark.))
Kevin tries to rip off the fishing pole, because it seems to be lodged pretty firmly in the fish thing.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: June 26, 2013, 10:21:54 am »

((Oops, I thought you were already in the hiatus))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: June 26, 2013, 01:06:38 pm »

Go to their general store. Already dead, so it's not like it'll make a big difference.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: June 26, 2013, 01:40:25 pm »

((I'm going to post an action in case Xanmyral doesn't post, as I don't want to waste a turn))

Sigmund wanted to get rid of those spores in his body, so he told Morton:

-While we wait for the fire to extinguish, why don't we take all those spores out of us? It's better to do that sooner than later.

Sigmund takes Morton to a part in the shore without many people, then, he will:

-Say: "I'm going to have a bath, don't look"
-He will then take out his clothes and dust them.
-Then he will go into shallow water and wash himself.
-After washing, Sigmund will go out of the water and shake like a dog to get dry.
-After that, he will put on his clothes again.

((If Xanmyral posts, don't do this))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: June 26, 2013, 03:09:24 pm »

[Sorry, work.]

"Hm... Not sure if I can help you with a blanket of some kind, but I can the flasks, good Sir Sigmund." Morton responded as he wrapped the mushroom into the blackening dusting rag, putting it away so he can have a free hand to dig out the five or so flasks to show to Sigmund. "How many did you wish to obtain? I have five, I originally planned for them to be full of the tainted drink for the malefactors who have Chef Niklas' knives. I do hope we're not too late for that..."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: June 26, 2013, 03:19:02 pm »

((it doesn't matter, but if Harry wanted to do an update I didn't want to lose a turn. Anyway, I still want to go have a bath while the fire extinguishes))

Sigmund replied to Morton:

-Thanks, but those flask are not going to be necessary, unles we manage to capture these tiny spores. Speaking of which, why don't we take a bath? I'm starting to get worried about these fast growing spores.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: June 26, 2013, 03:26:14 pm »

"Sounds appropriate, although it would have to be cold as the spores tend to take to that well. Good thing we're second-chancers, thus rather cold, else they might grow quickly." Morton commented with a nod. "Do you think we should ask Sir Mark as to how he got his spores off? Ours might prove to be a more durable brand, a simple washing might not suffice... The mixture did respond by shrinking to the dry ice on the ship, although I doubt we would much wish for frost bite all over us to be rid of such a pestilence. In my case, it would be a matter of the end of the world, fire or ice." Morton attempted a (honestly bad) joke to make light of the situation, not needing to point out his horrible burn scars that mar all of his body.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: June 26, 2013, 03:33:30 pm »

Sigmund thought for a moment, he didn't like the idea of having to speak with Mark, but, well, he had the knowledge:

-I have my differences with him. I would apreciate if you ask him for me. It's nothing personal, but I think that he doesn't understand how a normal human being wouldn't like to become an abomination. He is a tree-headed metal skeleton, after all.

Sigmund follows Morton if he decides to go and ask Mark, but stays away and frowns at Mark from he distance.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: June 26, 2013, 03:58:00 pm »

"Very well, good Sir Sigmund, I would happily ask him. He will undoubtably have valuable insight in removing this pestilence from us before it becomes more of a bother." Morton agreed, being okay with being the one speaking. In a household that housed Niklas and Kevin as fellow servants, it wasn't unusual for him to be the spokesperson of the three.

Morton will pack up, putting the flasks back, putting the dust rag wrapped mushroom in a pocket all its own away from stuff, if there is a left over hate tree stick he'll take it as well. Morton debates as to if he should take the oar however... "Good Sir Sigmund, do you believe I should dispose of this? It saddens me to, as it was my only means of defense, but it has become rather tainted now. Do you believe I should keep it, or dispose of it?"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:13:40 pm by Xanmyral »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: June 26, 2013, 04:04:41 pm »

((Do I have to mention again the crossroads penalty?))

Sigmund scratched his chin, then said:

-Hmm, if that mushrrom ever matures again, we could actually use it as a very effective weapon. I say that you should carry it. If you want to get rid of the mushroom, Mark's method will probably work for that. We should keep it away from our master, though.
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 719