Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 960638 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Breakfast Nook of the Dead
« Reply #2730 on: March 05, 2013, 10:03:14 pm »

Sooo...gold plated?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: March 05, 2013, 10:19:27 pm »

Gold is soft and really heavy. It's bad armor.
I can make it float as if it's weightless. And probably will it to keep it's shape when attacked, making it like steel. Of course, I'm probably not going to help other people with this part (I'm a mass murdering hoverpimp, not a full time armor repair guy), but I might just have a suit of indestructible golden armor.

Also, I fully intend to amass a moon-sized hunk of gold and set it into orbit. Just because I can. Although can you imagine if I used it as a weapon?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: March 05, 2013, 10:20:16 pm »

"That's no moon!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: March 05, 2013, 10:49:54 pm »

Gold is soft and really heavy. It's bad armor.

Yeah, I know.  It's better than flesh though.  Right now, assuming a good roll, I only need one turn to summon enough gold, and Wwolin can form it into armor without needing all the various armor words, and make it fit right too.  Maybe a second to "pay" him.

Really, I think the fighting system is won by having one reeeally high stat- Str if you want to hurt others, spd if you don't want to get hurt.  So I don't care about it ruining my minion's speed even more.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: March 05, 2013, 11:34:20 pm »

"Hmmmm. This may still be salvageable..."
Place hand on steel. Attempt to levitate both some of the steel and some of the bone. Repeat with a hand on the bone.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: March 06, 2013, 12:30:40 am »

"~Hee-hee-ho-ho-hah-hah!~"

Chuckle and say more words.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: March 06, 2013, 01:29:25 am »

Silica follows Sanya. She also says words. She will take cover if there are enemies nearby.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:15:01 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: March 06, 2013, 01:50:04 am »

((Well that bellows thing sounds bad))

Walk into the room and point at which ever one I can get a good shot at with relative chance to hit then say new words
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:56:02 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: March 06, 2013, 01:54:04 am »

"That didn't quite work as I wanted. Maybe I'll say it backwards?"

Reverse the word order. Bandage myself. Mentally command the blood to clot.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: March 06, 2013, 06:30:35 am »

"Can you tell me more about Flux and this Mark of Flux? What does it do? And why did you only say 7 names?"

Ask moar questions!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:22:25 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: March 06, 2013, 09:31:26 am »

Walk over to the room with the Monk, as him this:

"Hey, I'd like to ask you something. Can you tell me more about the gods these shrines are dedicated to? Gotta make sure to not cause accidental smiting of myself."

There are eight in total: Yo-drell of the Deep, Sha-calun the Everflame, Flux, Parathun the Fleshsmith, Scarlon the Mask, Blastel and Nul-sheal the Green.  The Mark of Flux is upon you. What information do you seek?

"Now, I don't mean to interupt, but that's only seven names, no? Anchor of the eight, eight rooms below, eight gods... Who's the last bloke?" Glassco asked after a few moments to ponder on what he heard previous. He waited a moment to see what the response would be, but then he got an annoyed look on his face slightly later, just now realizing how long he's been talking, and sighed. "Sorry chaps, 'fraid I better be heading off soon, gotta make sure my new found friend isn't getting himself in trouble and all that, you know." Glassco gave a crooked smile, giving a bow to the monk, "thank you for all ya words and help," and a nod to the newcomer, then heading downstairs to try and find his new ally.

If found:
"Holy shit, what happened to you?! Hold on, hold on, I think I got something that may help... Hopefully. Glassco says words while running his hand along the opening of the wound, or rather what was left of his arm.

If not found:
"Hm... Where did he get off to?"

Glassco makes a final comment to monk-lich, waits shortly to see if response, then tries to find friend. If found, words. [The words being contingent on if he doesn't get the bleeding stopped on his own, that is.]
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 09:44:20 am by Xanmyral »

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2741 on: March 06, 2013, 10:59:18 am »

"Yikes!"

Kin follows Javier down the stairs the best he can. Hopefully he won't have much problem getting away from the storm crows. Also words.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: March 06, 2013, 02:20:00 pm »

I'm just a little sad you didn't fly off the path with the fog, but at least I drove it off!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: March 06, 2013, 02:41:03 pm »

Well, if that wind spell I tried had critically failed...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2744 on: March 06, 2013, 02:48:18 pm »

Say Words.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 435