Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962017 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1455 on: January 13, 2013, 09:36:13 pm »

I'm still on the fence with save/kill I guess... I'm trying to help, but if I can't, then I'm taking the point for myself for something I've wanted to try for a while. I don't want to kill anyone who dosen't already stand a good chance of dying, but time's running low...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 13, 2013, 09:51:08 pm »

That 3/1
The 1 being GWG
Not sure if ill help, seems better to ignore
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:55:10 pm by javierpwn »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:51 pm »

Ooh turn your entire body into bats and swarmkill people :D
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 13, 2013, 10:02:08 pm »

Slight problem with that...

Though I am now fascinated by the possibility of turning yourself into a booze/blood/inkslime.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 13, 2013, 10:05:13 pm »

Slight problem with that...

Though I am now fascinated by the possibility of turning yourself into a booze/blood/inkslime.
((Is it a bad thing that I actually know a spell for that? The slime, that is. I'm one word away from the bats one.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 13, 2013, 10:11:39 pm »

Fun Fact:  Cainthalsaz is one of the three words I killed Possibly with.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 13, 2013, 10:15:07 pm »

Really now, was the other word the one I PM'd your with?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 13, 2013, 10:19:33 pm »

Thrakor glared.  "Asshole, I liked those!  Two can play at this game!"

See if I can despawn the wings.  Summon a Buddy.  Command him to attack Null.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 13, 2013, 10:22:12 pm »

There's a word for eye-beams right?

Is... Is there a word for breath/projectile vomit? Because i'd LOOOOOVE some breath attacks.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 13, 2013, 10:23:26 pm »

Yes, there's an eye beam word.   I'd say a breath attack word is highly likely, though I don't recall seeing it in action.

No, but there was a word similar in effect in there.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: January 13, 2013, 10:27:21 pm »

Yes, there's an eye beam word.   I'd say a breath attack word is highly likely, though I don't recall seeing it in action.

No, but there was a word similar in effect in there.

Theres a word for wind... you could ostensibly use that as a basis for breath attacks, its caltalleth i believe
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 13, 2013, 11:03:27 pm »

I know the word for parabolic trajectory if that is anything close to shooting vomit?

Watch as your enemies cower in fear as the arcane ball of magma zips right over their heads, and back downwards!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 13, 2013, 11:20:44 pm »

I know the word for parabolic trajectory if that is anything close to shooting vomit?

Watch as your enemies cower in fear as the arcane ball of magma zips right over their heads, and back downwards!

If you could tilt the axis 90 degrees we could make an orbiting death ball.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1468 on: January 14, 2013, 12:07:51 am »

I'm gonna do a turn here in a bit, I'm currently working on the stuffs for what happens after...things...Secret secret secrets.

But on the plus side I can tell ya that In the relatively near future, assuming someone kills Null, There will be more player spots open at a time. I'm thinking...15 or so. If I can handle that without a problem, more will open up.

This is mostly because, well, you'll see.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 14, 2013, 12:12:20 am »

I'm gonna do a turn here in a bit, I'm currently working on the stuffs for what happens after...things...Secret secret secrets.

But on the plus side I can tell ya that In the relatively near future, assuming someone kills Null, There will be more player spots open at a time. I'm thinking...15 or so. If I can handle that without a problem, more will open up.

This is mostly because, well, you'll see.

This pleases the borderline psychotic scientist mage. That many people in the arena at once means they'll at least be ONE guy I can kill without too much repercussion.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 435