Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961580 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1635 on: January 16, 2013, 11:55:24 pm »

"What the hell? Where am... NO FUCKING WAY! I'm in Perplexicon! Which means that the grimoire I bought at that convention... 'Property of Ferin Lepus Hydrus Larry'! This isn't just an imitation of Hydrus' grimoire. It IS Hydrus' grimoire! Oh, man, my friends are gonna be so jealous... they can probably see me on the TV now! Hey, Jackson, go and get Mom and Dad and tell them that I'm on TV! Now, how the hell do I get down from here? Aww man, this is so damn cool! And... HELL YEAH! Jackson, if you're still there, get those two thousand dollars ready! You'll never make a bet jokingly ever again!"

Climb down from the pillar and head to the north stairs. If anyone attacks me, spaz out and punch them in the throat.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: January 17, 2013, 12:43:39 am »

"So, this is happening right now. Brilliant. And here's a book of some kind. Full of gibberish, too."

Stroll around and take inventory of all the things in the area.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1637 on: January 17, 2013, 03:20:32 am »

Say "Worteal" first and then "Kares" and blame myself for my stupidity.

[pot: 1-1]
You drop dead. Just like that. Splat.

((Haha. Wow.))
Spoiler: New guy (click to show/hide)

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: January 17, 2013, 03:37:44 am »

Say "Worteal" first and then "Kares" and blame myself for my stupidity.

[pot: 1-1]
You drop dead. Just like that. Splat.

((Haha. Wow.))

New guy:
Dexterity:5
Channeling:3
Bio: An acrobatic guy.

Wow.... you didnt learn a thing there did you :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:39 am »

Well, at least it's not bleeding internally any more.

Not what I wanted!  "Gee, if you wanted to play with me, why'd you block me in here?"

Will my left arm via staff to become not mangled and not useless.   Sneak out the top around to the north stairs.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1640 on: January 17, 2013, 09:53:23 am »

((Oh, I learned something. That "Worteal" is deadly to self with a Pot-roll of 1-1. But then again, I'm sure more than half of these words are deadly to self with that kind of roll.))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

You climb from the second floor to the third  are about to head to the fourth when You hear a rather discouraging roaring sound coming from up there. You decide not to go up stairs. Instead, you stay on the third floor and try another 2 of the three words you know.

[pot:1]
[end:1 -1]

Your lungs become kittens. This proves very unhelpful to your prospects of living.

[Talos Kittened himself  and is dead]
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: January 17, 2013, 11:56:47 am »

TEALTAEL ZARAL
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: January 17, 2013, 03:00:57 pm »

((How important is it to have read this thread for a while to participate? If it's not that important, count me in.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I guess this is enough?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: January 17, 2013, 03:04:27 pm »

((How important is it to have read this thread for a while to participate? If it's not that important, count me in.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I guess this is enough?
It would help you, a lot. But it's not hugely important. You can have just as much fun, if not more, bumbling your way through a book of immense power. I definitely did.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: January 17, 2013, 03:14:56 pm »

There are many words revealed in the thread that could give you a starting arsenal.  But if you want to start off completely unspoiled, then dive right in.

You could make wood cylinder cats with the revealed words!

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: January 17, 2013, 03:15:33 pm »

There are many words revealed in the thread that could give you a starting arsenal.  But if you want to start off completely unspoiled, then dive right in.

You could make wood cylinder cats with the revealed words!
Or poisonous cylinder cats! Or cylindrical cat wings.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: January 17, 2013, 03:16:44 pm »

Or winged cylinder cats made of hell!

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: January 17, 2013, 03:19:00 pm »

Or many other cylindrical feline objects with your own discoveries. Because everything needs a cylinder cat base.
Greater Collection

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: January 17, 2013, 03:25:22 pm »

It's a law of magic. "Elements can be found in their purest state when in a cylindrical, feline form."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 435