Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Game over!  (Read 53182 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Day 4 Looks bleak
« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2013, 07:59:55 am »

You all suck.
Agreed.

...I'm none of the above, townie all the way sir scum.

And no, I didn't only action dead people. As Shakerag had a goal of Find, he could be either human or dopp - something which I wanted him to reply to. And the only way you can say you're town is by your word, and nothing else? Did you just give off the kook = town thing without scumhunting those people stated? Or in relation to your query on my vote, what did you think about Shakerag then, and my result on him?

How was ZU dead when I acted upon him, hmm?
You clearly don't understand. Your claimed actions are only on dead people. They are therefore unreliable sources. So, your claim is essentially useless. I also enjoyed the fact that you hid zombie urist from your claim. It was hilarious. It's nice though.

This game blows. Two people talked during the Day. That's a frickin' record.

Tiruin.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2013, 12:42:38 am »

I honestly believe that no one deserves to win this Round.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2013, 12:56:00 am »

You clearly don't understand. Your claimed actions are only on dead people. They are therefore unreliable sources. So, your claim is essentially useless. I also enjoyed the fact that you hid zombie urist from your claim. It was hilarious. It's nice though.

This game blows. Two people talked during the Day. That's a frickin' record.

Tiruin.
And sure, you subvert the focus to an incomprehensive idea. Yeah, my actions from N1 & 2 were on people who are dead, so what? Does that mean I'm lying? What about ZU then? It only proves one thing, judging by the action list. You ask either Dopp or Exty, without seeing the obvious at which I was unsure about.

There is no exterminator, but a Harvester instead. And seeing by the past days, an Organ harvester. If my claim is useless, then what leads do you have, hmm? Passing off the only other person who speaks and attacking him back because he's trying to solve this conundrum?

Yeah, sure. Funny thing is, its like a mexican standoff here for me. A.I'm between a rock and a hard place and my only hope in winning is to side with a dirty third-party to end in a draw, in the best case scenario. B. ZU was a dopp and we've got 2 human/alien, 1 OH and 1 dopp...

Granted,
What did you do then? Could you say your finds or at least whatever Mr. Active has done to improve this game?

I mean, hell.

Wow.

I... wow. I don't even know what to say.

Who's even alive right now?

You didn't even bother to check the OP to see who are still 'alive'.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2013, 01:06:18 am »

EBWOP:

Derp, mixed the Exty and the Harvester idea. Hate stress...Still, same principle lies there.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2013, 08:46:10 am »

So...technically the day is over. It would be silly to ask for an extend but Extend anyway.
...I'd really love to ask why the posts died out.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2013, 08:51:59 am »

Tiruin, you're not getting it. You are SCUM. I don't care. There is almost no way zombie urist was scum.

I did check the OP, but there is also a missing person, which isn't labelled in it, so I just wanted to know who was alive and present, to make sure the list was up to date.

My leads include: Everyone is scum.

Also, I can't side with a dirty third party. This third party likely wins tonight or something equally stupid. Even then, still doesn't guarantee a win.

So...technically the day is over. It would be silly to ask for an extend but Extend anyway.
...I'd really love to ask why the posts died out.
Because no one else posted. It's ridiculous when you're the only one posting in these games. If it makes you feel better, I realize you're probably the Organ Harvester. I'm pretty much out of ways to win, so Pandarsenic, that's pretty much my only way to win.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2013, 10:40:00 am »

Yeah, I pretty much forgot about this.  There's no good excuse.

It's a rehash to say it again, but if ZU is town, then the rest of you are dirty scum.  From reading his posts, he seemed anemic and disinterested, but then 1) so does everyone 2) I have no room to talk 3) he said he was anemic and disinterested to the point of replacing out.  I'm going to mentally mark him Town, though.  Pandar is playing his Dopp game, and his claim of using MCR doesn't really affect that in any direction.  If I'm really the only townie alive, it's best that a dopp hangs and the other dopp and the alien (of whatever flavor) work on each other tonight.

Because no one else posted. It's ridiculous when you're the only one posting in these games. If it makes you feel better, I realize you're probably the Organ Harvester. I'm pretty much out of ways to win, so Pandarsenic, that's pretty much my only way to win.

I think you and Tiruin have been attacking each other too much to be on the same team.  You're good at bussing, sure, but I don't think Tiruin has the stomach for it.  His unhelpful claim doesn't change anything, leading me to the conclusion that Tiruin is the other dopp and you are the alien.  You're not one to lurk it up when you have a third-party role- you'd take command instead.

Speaking of unhelpful claims, I'm a townie with an anti-tech field.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 15, 2013, 11:06:50 am »

The Whiteboard
Pandarsenic: Toaster, webadict
webadict: Tiruin

A bit of an unintentional extension on my part there, ended up too busy to wrap up the game. But since we got an Extension request, the day is now Extended to ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 15, 2013, 11:24:58 am »

Speaking of unhelpful claims, I'm a townie with an anti-tech field.
^ It's funny because it's horrible lies.

But now I'm thoroughly confused.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 15, 2013, 10:59:37 pm »

...You're confused how?

Let me make my statements clear. Why I'm voting you and why I think you deserve it was your reaction to my vote. You come up with a hypothetical theory which marks me as scum because all my targets are dead, ZU included since you left out the Harvester in your post after that- meaning either you believed my last target and chose to attack the lesser details, or something else entirely.

Speaking of such, the only thing you have against me is my claim. Which I already said was mostly useless :/ "Your claimed actions are only on dead people. They are therefore unreliable sources." Just like "You claimed kook, therefore you are town."

Lastly, this is LYLO and nobody other than me have claimed anything at all. Other than criticize my claim, nothing else comes out.

Toaster: Pandar's dopp game? Explain please. Shakerag got a Protect on him. Next, what do you believe we have here? A situation of a probable 1 town/1 third party/2 dopp, or 2/1/1?

Web: If you vehemently believe I am scum, why are you voting Pandar? You're ignoring my queries and pointing out that the only place left is to hit him.

...And then you and Toaster are dopps.

Also, But since we got an Extension request, the day is now Extended to ~5pm Pacific Today :D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2013, 12:36:36 am »

...You're confused how?

Let me make my statements clear. Why I'm voting you and why I think you deserve it was your reaction to my vote. You come up with a hypothetical theory which marks me as scum because all my targets are dead, ZU included since you left out the Harvester in your post after that- meaning either you believed my last target and chose to attack the lesser details, or something else entirely.

Speaking of such, the only thing you have against me is my claim. Which I already said was mostly useless :/ "Your claimed actions are only on dead people. They are therefore unreliable sources." Just like "You claimed kook, therefore you are town."

Lastly, this is LYLO and nobody other than me have claimed anything at all. Other than criticize my claim, nothing else comes out.

Toaster: Pandar's dopp game? Explain please. Shakerag got a Protect on him. Next, what do you believe we have here? A situation of a probable 1 town/1 third party/2 dopp, or 2/1/1?

Web: If you vehemently believe I am scum, why are you voting Pandar? You're ignoring my queries and pointing out that the only place left is to hit him.

...And then you and Toaster are dopps.

Also, But since we got an Extension request, the day is now Extended to ~5pm Pacific Today :D
Okay, let me put this in a way that even a retard can understand.

THERE ARE 3 SCUM AND 4 PEOPLE. THEREFORE, EVERYONE IS SCUM.

Jesus Christ, I think I might be talking to a wall. I'm not going to claim. PERIOD.

Now, as to why I'm confused, what I'm confused about is Toaster voting Pandarsenic. I have to lynch a Dopp to have a chance, but I'm not sure who's a Dopp.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2013, 04:10:08 am »

Yeah, yeah, demote my level of thought to a discriminatory level would you?

Anyway, let me list what you're trying to tell me, because it seems my mental faculties are overloaded by your condescending nature:

> You're not claiming (along with Toaster). Reason is vague. You could come up with a fakeclaim anyway but aren't.
> You stick a vote to Pandar because you think he's a dopp (assumed as you gave no reasoning) and ruled me out as the third-party, and are confused why Toaster would vote him - coming up with either a confusing bus, or trying to find out what is going on.
> You have information that ZU is town. Strike that. You stubbornly believe ZU is town, just like you ranked kooks into that section. But where is your proof?

So perhaps you're trying blatant WIFOM or you're innocently confused, aye? Whatever it is, your impression is telling me that its not the 1/1/2 thing we're having here but the 2/1/1 instead.

Also.
Okay, let me put this in a way that even a retard can understand.

THERE ARE 3 SCUM AND 4 PEOPLE. THEREFORE, EVERYONE IS SCUM.
What makes you think this and not anything otherwise? Also, shouldn't that be everyone else is scum?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2013, 06:36:43 am »

1) My skull is a jar of pain; I've had 3 solid days of headache and no idea why. I'd ask for a replace if it would mean anything by now.
2) I'm pretty sure that it's not possible for the town to win at this point unless the scum wipe each other because I'm pretty sure based on numbers it has to be 2 dopps, 1 town, 1 exty or something like? Do I have numbers wrong here?
3) If everyone requires everyone else to be dead to win... welll I don't have a kill so if there's an exterminator I guess I'll help him for the sake of it since it shouldn't be possible for me to win at this point. Do we have an Exterminator?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2013, 06:49:15 am »

So...we have everyone claiming town.

Still waiting on that explanation on Pandar, Toaster. I've done a reread and see...nothing wrong with him much.

You got the numbers correct, in a sense that there's an alternative of 1 dopp 2 town and 1 exty. Since we don't know what ZU's role/alignment is at all.

Also...what have you got for the past days Pandar?

Spoiler: @Pandar (click to show/hide)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2013, 08:02:02 am »

It makes sense that everyone would claim town.

Dopps know their roster already and the Exterminator doesn't want to be fingered as That Other Guy Who Can Kill. Town has nothing to gain by pretending to be dopp/ext.

The dopp(s) and exty are trying to figure out each other's identities to wipe them without being found out themselves.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23