Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 452617 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #720 on: October 01, 2013, 11:16:12 am »

I know, that blasted were-porcupine was earmarked for the next training exercise in the arena but survived when my turn ended. Also, glad you fir Perrin in, even if you did change his eye colour

Is that a play at Wheel if Time? I'm only In the first book and that name is in there
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 01, 2013, 11:20:38 am »

I know, that blasted were-porcupine was earmarked for the next training exercise in the arena but survived when my turn ended. Also, glad you fir Perrin in, even if you did change his eye colour

Is that a play at Wheel if Time? I'm only In the first book and that name is in there

It's one of the three main characters. And yes, it is a play at Wheel of Time.

Also, Ruhn, where's that update?!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 01, 2013, 11:20:58 am »

Yeah, we didn't have a good blacksmith but the guy i picked had other crafting and a little fighting skills.  I'll have to try a little harder on the personality but time is short.

We have a lot of captives so I'm going to try to kill as many as possible.  Ending the siege somehow may be the first priority.

I'll take a quick look to see if the FB slayer can be found.  Getting candy bars isn't very high on my priority list, but I'll try to build a defensible entrance below the fort at least.

Edit: I'm at work all day, and playing D&D tonight.  Maybe I should call in sick tomorrow?  :P

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 01, 2013, 11:24:29 am »

Why are there so many awesome people on bay12 but nowhere else!? First awesome writers, then awesome book recommendations, and now we play D&D?

I swear to god, you guys are ridiculously awesome in so many ways, it's not even funny. No wonder I keep coming on here :P

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 01, 2013, 11:28:57 am »

And this is the only website I've ever seen where people spell things right, and aren't completely sexist and racist. (Tropes on women in games, oh god why...)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 01, 2013, 12:04:44 pm »

Yep, Bay12 sure is great. No sexism, racism and the only problem is the cats. Oh dear Armok the cats

Also, Ruhn I think you did a good job on Perrin but you could maybe make him seem more....Well, you know how he thinks. Slow and careful. Pus, he HAS to be either a good hammer or axe forumite. He has to be.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13:06 pm »

Yep, Bay12 sure is great. No sexism, racism and the only problem is the cats. Oh dear Armok the cats

Also, Ruhn I think you did a good job on Perrin but you could maybe make him seem more....Well, you know how he thinks. Slow and careful. Pus, he HAS to be either a good hammer or axe forumite. He has to be.

Would probably be a novice-competent furnace operator and a proficient axedwarf

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 01, 2013, 12:27:51 pm »

Careful planning for everything... yes, I can work with that.  Thanks for the reminder.  He has level 1 in axe; our military skills are pretty depleated right now.  I just wish DF let dwarfs use real hammers and mauls, instead of war hammers.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 02, 2013, 08:08:25 am »

Well since I'm on a roll here, I'll ask for the third time. What year are we at?!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 02, 2013, 09:43:25 am »

Well since I'm on a roll here, I'll ask for the third time. What year are we at?!

I don't even know anymore. Yeah, what's the year? >_> did we last longer then necrothreat I?

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 02, 2013, 11:28:48 am »

I don't even know anymore. Yeah, what's the year? >_> did we last longer then necrothreat I?
Looks like we started in 251, and currently it is 257.  So I think we lasted 6 years so far?

I'll get an update out tonight.  Due to time constraints I might just post facts for now and edit in the story part early next week.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 02, 2013, 11:36:25 am »

Apiks, how many years was necrothreat I? 4?

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 02, 2013, 11:50:14 am »

I have absolutely no idea but I believe it was around that or atleast close to it. In all cases, we're already at Necrothreat I level. Huzzah.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 02, 2013, 11:52:02 am »

I have absolutely no idea but I believe it was around that or atleast close to it. In all cases, we're already at Necrothreat I level. Huzzah.

Well, now its time to celebrate 6 years of survival! Whoo hoo!

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 04, 2013, 11:22:13 am »

I really didn't get the free time needed to play this week, only got thru 5 days on Monday.
Someone else is welcome to take over from the previous save.
It's a cool fort, I just need a free Saturday to be able to get through a year.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 121