Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Feudalism Rethought Redux: Step 2  (Read 12338 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Feudalism Rethought Redux: Step 2
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2013, 09:29:36 am »

...Are you kidding me? I completely shaped the terrain there. Just because you live in a timezone closer to the mod's one doesn't mean you get to steal my work.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2013, 09:31:52 am »

...Are you kidding me? I completely shaped the terrain there. Just because you live in a timezone closer to the mod's one doesn't mean you get to steal my work.
i did make cd 13 have ore.....
Fine ill move to CD 13....

And btw, although I live in the US , I was awake until 2 AM.... So time zones rarely matter... 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:34:07 am by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2013, 09:43:05 am »

Does it give any extra settlements or do we have to put part of the starting set of three villages+stuff in another hex?
You could put some of the starting settlements in it, or buy some new ones to put in it.

Also, how much would my race cost?
I can't see any race you suggested. The magic stated here is somewhat common (compared to most magic, at least), and fairly versatile, so ~4 points. That leaves a couple points for tech and a couple points for the expansion emphasis. Is this fine or were there some nonhuman things you wanted to add?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2013, 10:49:36 am »

Start on BC 8
Cities: town and 3 villages.
Society:
-The people are great huntsmen and archers,
they can easily run undiscovered through the woods and ambush enemies. (Villages, colonies and towns consume 1 less food, and the people are superior archers and ambushers. - 4 points) (Tell me if this is ok.)
-Iron age tech -4 points
-Seasailing experience ( Villages, towns and colonies who are located next to water, produce 1 more food, and war- and transport ships are faster. - 2 points. ) (Again, tell me if this is ok.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2013, 10:53:57 am »

Society:
-The people are great huntsmen and archers,
they can easily run undiscovered through the woods and ambush enemies. (Villages, colonies and towns consume 1 less food, and the people are superior archers and ambushers. - 4 points) (Tell me if this is ok.)
I'd have them produce 1 more food instead, but the math works out. As for the price...should be fine.

-Seasailing experience ( Villages, towns and colonies who are located next to water, produce 1 more food, and war- and transport ships are faster. - 2 points. ) (Again, tell me if this is ok.
Take out the extra +1 food for seaside settlements and sure.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2013, 10:57:13 am »

Take out the extra +1 food for seaside settlements and sure.

OK, fine.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2013, 12:08:10 pm »

I want my fort to be shoreline please?
Future seaside exploration would be nice....

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:11 pm »

I want my fort to be shoreline please?
Future seaside exploration would be nice....
Is your starting hex near the ocean?

-----

10ebbor10, Child of Armok, Dariush, javierpwn, mesor, and scapheap have replied with their empires. That seems to be everyone, awesome. Could everyone bring up their last-minute questions and possibly quote their empirey stuff so we can finish this bit up?
Sig

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 12:21:30 pm »

Not really.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2013, 12:23:54 pm »

Hex: EH-2
Settlements: village and fortress.
Traits:
Magic: Knights of the holy order of the Phoenix can imbue their sword with fire to burn their enemies. 3 points
Technology: Iron age. 4 points
Village: 2 point
Plantation: 1 point
Ta da.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2013, 12:55:40 pm »

Thank you, scapheap.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2013, 01:43:43 pm »

Starting location EG 1. ( Town and 3 villages that I begin with, next to the iron deposit. )
Iron level tech .4.
Inhuman. 5-3=2. ( Humans with dark blue skin and animalistic features due to being tained by demons blood by their god. )
Superior combat skills.
Berserkers.
Increased population.

Heavily reduced diplomatic ability.
Reduced research ability on non combat related things. )
2 Extra villages.4.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2013, 01:45:08 pm »

DF 17

Spoiler: Cities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Society (click to show/hide)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2013, 01:55:46 pm »

And btw, although I live in the US , I was awake until 2 AM.... So time zones rarely matter...
At this point I wanted to point out that GWG posted at what is midnight here and you posted at what is 2 AM, but let's just drop the matter. We'll have to live together, after all. :D

I can't see any race you suggested. The magic stated here is somewhat common (compared to most magic, at least), and fairly versatile, so ~4 points. That leaves a couple points for tech and a couple points for the expansion emphasis. Is this fine or were there some nonhuman things you wanted to add?
Er, by 'race' I meant 'everything I put together'. I couldn't find a better word. :)

So, 4 points for magic. How much would the expansion emphasis cost and what would the effect be? And are you going to fix the halfway done map?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2013, 02:34:29 pm »

I could be the Sparta in the town relationship, a military power which conquered other civilizations for resources

It did pretty well until 300 spartan men fought off 100,000 men and were all slaughtered.

Then again alot of the Persians did die......

Aka, you give me food, resources, and any sort of tribute, and we will leave your town, women, and first born children alone.....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:07:45 pm by javierpwn »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14