Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182571 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1140 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:05 pm »

I'm not opposed at all to things getting colder...

And if you need a name for my town/fortress, it'll be Rhumengarde
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:42 pm »

... Screw it, if a person dedicates themselves to fighting, they're mine.
Also on the map thing, There has to be forests for the Eladrin, Mountains for the Dragons and Dwarves, Plains for the humans and a decent amount of water.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: January 08, 2013, 10:22:04 pm »

Thanks GWG, but not really what I was looking for. I need to make it fit to current lore, and it produces too large of types of terrain; massive swathes rather than patches, rivers, etc.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 08, 2013, 10:25:03 pm »

Not just any kinds of forests, forests located in areas of good nature, let us call them forest retreats!

My carriers will live in the "evil" biome, filled with corrupted, diseased land, which slowly spreads across the countyside, consuming or transforming all it touches

Maybe the biome itself will produce vaporous clouds which transform people into "husks" of their former selves
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 10:27:02 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28:54 pm »

... Screw it, if a person dedicates themselves to fighting, they're mine.
Isn't that what LB tried to kill you over?

forests for the Eladrin
Not just any kinds of forests, forests located in areas of good nature, let us call them forest retreats!
Why? The Eladrin have either been wandering and doing good or spending time in the humans' city ever since they were created.

Thanks GWG, but not really what I was looking for. I need to make it fit to current lore, and it produces too large of types of terrain; massive swathes rather than patches, rivers, etc.
It's what I've been able to find.

My carriers will live in the "evil" biome, filled with corrupted, diseased land, which slowly spreads across the countyside, consuming or transforming all it touches
Maybe the biome itself will produce vaporous clouds which transform people into "husks" of their former selves
Keep it to your own turf and come up with your own material, and I have no complaints.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 08, 2013, 10:30:01 pm »

So can everyone who had applied to join please state what they had done so as and with what domains/concepts/ideas? I'm editing the first post.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 08, 2013, 10:31:40 pm »

I was joking about the husk clouds, but I will eventually create diseased land as a haven for my carriers to live and thrive, it will heal them of their wounds, and create new carriers for any foolish enough to touch the ground!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 08, 2013, 10:34:03 pm »

@GWG: I suppose that would be reasonable as well; but make it two years.
Fair. But as we're not hammering out anything too concrete yet, it doesn't matter.

I think that i should get complete control over the Sun-substitute warrior after life. I mean, if everyone wanted their followers then the replacement sun would go out.
I don't follow.

What if I want all life to die?
What if it gives me power?
I could just try to create a race which thrives in darkness
Or GWG can make a fungus which is glow in the dark, and edible

If everyone were to die, I would gain 100 power soley from all the human deathss
Why me?
Oh, yeah, the minor domain.
Try not to kill everything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 08, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »

Just imagine if Jebyg were to die, everything he created would disappear, so says the Almighty GM, and if there were thousands of people dying

I would get sooooooooooooo, many power points it would be ridiculous, I could possibly fight off all of you!
Too bad the GM will find a way to limit that.....

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 08, 2013, 10:41:05 pm »

So can everyone who had applied to join please state what they had done so as and with what domains/concepts/ideas? I'm editing the first post.

I created an afterlife with my Godly Freebie(tm) using my Afterlife aspect, according to said rules;

"Create an ethereal world shaped by morality. Based on how good people had been in life, they will have increasing amounts of control over athe dreamscape. A saint will be as a god in the afterlife, shaping the ether to his will, as a sinner will be at the mercy of oblivion, helpless, the mists of creation ignoring his demands and pleadings.

Being one of my worshipers does not give you 'special privileges' in this afterlife; however, you will be allowed to contact loved ones through our temples, be able to inhabit the dreamscape when asleep, and be guided to the path of morality by those who lived it.

Morality is determined by two factors; the intentions the person had of doing good throughout their life, and what they actually did. Again, no favors are to be granted to mine or other's followers. The afterlife is, above all else, fair and unbiased.

-Draco is part of the judging process; however, I may overturn his decisions once per year.*

Any gods may leave their creatures to be judged by me, or reincarnated as humans. They may request the same reincarnation for three* mortal followers; if they want more, they will have to gain my explicit permission.

Jebyg, in exchange for his help in defending my afterlife, gets to have jurisdiction over the warriors of the world. However, if the warrior in question is determined to be almost purely evil, they are to be retained by me for special treatment.*"

*to be negotiated.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 08, 2013, 10:48:21 pm »

Inithis, I meant what domains you have. All of them. Afterlife and what else?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 08, 2013, 10:49:27 pm »

Death, Single Combat, and The Afterlife.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 08, 2013, 10:52:36 pm »

Hey Rolepgeek, can i switch my major and one of my minor domains? I wanna switch Chaos for War as my major aspect since i seem to be using it a lot more than the others.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 08, 2013, 10:59:06 pm »

It's probably going to end up changing after this turn.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:04 pm »

Can I make a hell?
That would seem fun, all the bad people can collaborate together for centuries, doing nothing but doing/being tortured, or discussing philosophy!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 188