Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 181975 times)

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1215 on: January 09, 2013, 07:14:03 pm »

Aww, but I like pie! D:

Anyway, has the final combat ensued between the two champions of Jbg? As the diety of single combat, I would like very much to oversee it.

Also... what are we going to do with Progenitos and Nikalas?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: January 09, 2013, 07:14:18 pm »

Who (other than Inithis) shall join me in creating a peaceful world of trade and commerce? And greed. Lots of greed.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: January 09, 2013, 07:15:34 pm »

Who (other than Inithis) shall join me in creating a peaceful world of trade and commerce? And greed. Lots of greed.

Pretty sure Gman would be fine with that. It seems to be his general inclination.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: January 09, 2013, 07:17:25 pm »

Anyway, has the final combat ensued between the two champions of Jbg? As the diety of single combat, I would like very much to oversee it.
Not yet, but soon, i do need to make Carolus the undisputed ruler of all the world excluding the lands granted to deities. When the battle does happen, it'll be bigger than the fight between Team Jebyg and Team Celestia was supposed to be.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: January 09, 2013, 07:19:41 pm »

Not yet, but soon, i do need to make Carolus the undisputed ruler of all the world excluding the lands granted to deities. When the battle does happen, it'll be bigger than the fight between Team Jebyg and Team Celestia was supposed to be.

It's hard to imagine it being bigger than a war involving ALL the gods.
And besides, it's not quite sporting if you've already decided the victor. ;)

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: January 09, 2013, 07:21:27 pm »

I have a backup plan that involves dragons killing all of Jbyg's followers you know. Just in case.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: January 09, 2013, 07:22:24 pm »

I hope it won't come to that. We are all brothers-in-arms, eh?

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: January 09, 2013, 07:22:45 pm »

Pretty sure Gman would be fine with that. It seems to be his general inclination.

Yeah I'm all about trade, commerce and especially greed peace!
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: January 09, 2013, 07:27:50 pm »

It's hard to imagine it being bigger than a war involving ALL the gods.
And besides, it's not quite sporting if you've already decided the victor. ;)
No, I'm renaming the victor to Carolus. I am not finding a new theme song equally as awesome as Carolus Rex! Hell, it fits with the army's theme song as well (Carolean's prayer)!
I have a backup plan that involves dragons killing all of Jbyg's followers you know. Just in case.
Backup plan? For what?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: January 09, 2013, 07:29:49 pm »

You pull a Celestia and decide you should be king of the gods.

Not saying that's going to happen, but we all must be prepared.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: January 09, 2013, 07:54:32 pm »

One of my friends just killed theirseleves. Fuck I don't have time for this game right now. Maybe I'll join again but for right now I'm out.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: January 09, 2013, 08:15:35 pm »

One of my friends just killed theirseleves. Fuck I don't have time for this game right now. Maybe I'll join again but for right now I'm out.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  I've never been very good at offering condolences and I rarely feel like I can think of adequate words for a situation like what you're going through but I sincerely hope everything manages to work itself out.  Best of luck to you and the family.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: January 09, 2013, 08:18:27 pm »

Hmm. I wonder how many human followers I have.

I don't think my Dragons can build a city by themselves.

Maybe I'll create a race of goblin workers.

That's what Devils do right?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: January 09, 2013, 08:20:26 pm »

Ill keep my diseases away from them if you do!
No need killing a race off when it just begins right?

Do We need more players to replace Celestia and Mcclay?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: January 09, 2013, 08:23:21 pm »

I will also claim my portion of Celestia's power, and invest it in a new light if needed. Make it different--maybe a sort of silverish and/or greenish color? Regardless, let it be known that I made the new Light. If I have to, use some of my own energy to make sure the new Sun is as bright as the old. (Color would just be a cosmetic effect, right?)

Guys, Celestia's the Sun...What happens when she flees?
We're burning her body until we can get my fiery afterlife of awesome set up.
Not if I make a new Sun first!
Besides, Light is one of my subdomains, I should be better at it than whatever you're doing. You can do yours, too, but I'm getting my new sun out first, and it looks like a sun.

I posted my turn!
Now GWG will have to form a new conspiracy against me!
Or something.

Hey actually since I don't have any land of my own, could I have some of LB's land?  I'll build everyone a temple (god and devil alike) and I'll set up workshops and mansions for all my fellow fae.
I'm fine with this. Can I have Celestia's old temple, since I'm making the new Sun?

Yeah, lets focus on getting everything semi stable before cutting up the pie.
Once I get the new Sun up it'll be a bit more stable than it was before, because pretty much everyone banded together. And, incidentally, if said alliance was going to become permanent, I'd join.

Hmm. I wonder how many human followers I have.

I don't think my Dragons can build a city by themselves.

Maybe I'll create a race of goblin workers.

That's what Devils do right?
Go ahead, sounds fun. Just wait, though...one day I'll make some AWESOME new stuff...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 188