Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182564 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1245 on: January 09, 2013, 09:02:10 pm »

I have no particular issues with you ruling. Unless I'm forgetting that you're a devil with a ton of evil deeds to your name or something.

I'm a Fae... you know, probably the least powerful and least capable of destroying the world group of guys.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:19 pm »

I have no particular issues with you ruling. Unless I'm forgetting that you're a devil with a ton of evil deeds to your name or something.

I'm a Fae... you know, probably the least powerful and least capable of destroying the world group of guys.

I think he's talking about Jbg.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:37 pm »

And I'm a good devil...

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 09, 2013, 09:05:25 pm »

And I'm a good devil...
im the least evil of the devils

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 09, 2013, 09:06:36 pm »

And I'm a good devil...
im the least evil of the devils
How am I evil? :\
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 09, 2013, 09:07:22 pm »

Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 09, 2013, 09:11:49 pm »

Oi. Fae of creation. You can live in my new city. You just have to help build it. And pledge yourself to serve the most holy cause of Wealth.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 09, 2013, 09:16:25 pm »

Oi. Fae of creation. You can live in my new city. You just have to help build it. And pledge yourself to serve the most holy cause of Wealth.
can the devil of death, pestilence and trickery come to play?

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 09, 2013, 09:18:52 pm »

Wealth... as the treasure-hungry lord of the raiders, I might just have to work with you. Mind if I help spread your influence somewhere a bit colder?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 09, 2013, 09:25:38 pm »

Ugh, fine. Corruptor, i need me a spaceship. I'll find myself a planet, build another extra civilization on it, and play a badass game of chaos there.
Have fun! I'd help, but I'm not sure if I'll get enough mana to sustain the new sun, my miracles, AND save up for my long-planned miracle...
You don't need to sustain that sun, the sun that powers my planet will be that afterlife i've been planning.
I still kinda need the sun for this world.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 09, 2013, 09:28:13 pm »

Wealth... as the treasure-hungry lord of the raiders, I might just have to work with you. Mind if I help spread your influence somewhere a bit colder?

By all means. Do you ask for anything in return?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: January 09, 2013, 09:31:12 pm »

Sure!  I'll see about moving my lab experiments and building my factories over there.  Pretty soon I can start devoting more of my energy into some new "toys" that will undoubtedly benefit both of us.
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 09, 2013, 09:32:07 pm »

Ugh, fine. Corruptor, i need me a spaceship. I'll find myself a planet, build another extra civilization on it, and play a badass game of chaos there.
Have fun! I'd help, but I'm not sure if I'll get enough mana to sustain the new sun, my miracles, AND save up for my long-planned miracle...
You don't need to sustain that sun, the sun that powers my planet will be that afterlife i've been planning.
I still kinda need the sun for this world.
warmth and light are too cliche for the new sun

I propose it leaves just enough light for the world to be kept in twilight

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 09, 2013, 09:32:48 pm »

Just your support if I run into anything that I can't handle. And perhaps you could give my raiders some smithing knowledge if you find the resources for it, because my court seems to be built around ice rather than fire.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 09, 2013, 09:33:58 pm »

Sure!  I'll see about moving my lab experiments and building my factories over there.  Pretty soon I can start devoting more of my energy into some new "toys" that will undoubtedly benefit both of us.

Excellent. Hope you don't mind the sound of goblin construction workers.

Just your support if I run into anything that I can't handle. And perhaps you could give my raiders some smithing knowledge if you find the resources for it, because my court seems to be built around ice rather than fire.

I'll get around to it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:35:34 pm by Vgray »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 188