Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182495 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1350 on: January 12, 2013, 12:54:25 pm »

How barbaric! No self respecting man would eat a fresh moth without a side of dust collected from the speakers of Iphones! Good sir, I am disappoint.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 12, 2013, 06:29:02 pm »

Soooooooooo, update?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:33 pm »

Why do I want to work with you guys again?

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 12, 2013, 06:42:00 pm »

Again, some of us are sane. Just not all of us.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 12, 2013, 07:07:07 pm »

Except Inithis. He's sane.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 12, 2013, 08:09:54 pm »

He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 12, 2013, 08:18:49 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 12, 2013, 08:20:09 pm »

I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 12, 2013, 08:20:21 pm »

Except Inithis. He's sane.

See? Me an' him are both sane.

Join the Alliance of Wealth! Or else!

...Just kidding. Please don't hurt me.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 12, 2013, 08:21:52 pm »

Anyway, I've decided to create my own race through demonic meddling. As soon as the turn gets up, which I'm starting to doubt...

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 12, 2013, 09:12:36 pm »

Anyway, I've decided to create my own race through demonic meddling. As soon as the turn gets up, which I'm starting to doubt...
I'm in agreement on both points.

-----

Might as well ask here. Do you think I should start this idea for a god game that's been bouncing around, accumulating bits from each one I've seen, or do you think there's enough around already?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 12, 2013, 09:21:27 pm »

Calm your jets. I have 6 hours to work on the turn now, but it's easier with a computer rather than an iPad. I'll start doggedl y working for your amusement in about 45 minutes when I have access to my computer.

On another, I find cutting and filing away gate marks for 40k quite entertaining.

Anyway. I won't be online to post turns on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or the occasional Saturday. So, I'll try to start doing updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Weekends give you extra time to work on your devious and divine plots.

As a hopefully final note, I'm thinking of starting a suggestion game after this one. That, an improved version of this, or an empire based game. A warning; I am a fan of complex, overbearing, and often redundant rules, plots, and schemes. I find them fun.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 12, 2013, 09:34:03 pm »

Thank you very much and sorry for my impatience.
Sig

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 12, 2013, 10:02:27 pm »

When the post is written up, how are we going to deal with LB's absurd ragequit?

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 12, 2013, 10:07:28 pm »

I dunno about you, but I'll deal with it quite well.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 188