Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182511 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1515 on: January 16, 2013, 10:27:16 pm »

Yeah, but they ain't throwin' parties when I'm reenacting the goddamn 10 plagues of egypt on their asses.
Ahem. You'd best be careful with those. Especially 9 and 10. Overallm, make sure they only hurt the guilty. (Maybe change #10 or scrap it completely. 9 is a magical number in some cultures, you know.)

Yeah, but they ain't throwin' parties when I'm reenacting the goddamn 10 plagues of egypt on their asses.
These are Dwarves we're talking about.
Meh. Point?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 16, 2013, 10:32:28 pm »

I turned their booze to water, made their machines explode at random, made their picks useless so they can't work, made their metal brittle to the point of being unusable that they cannot make any income, and i made their weapons shatter upon use. They ain't gonna party for shit.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 16, 2013, 10:45:31 pm »

I turned their booze to water, made their machines explode at random, made their picks useless so they can't work, made their metal brittle to the point of being unusable that they cannot make any income, and i made their weapons shatter upon use. They ain't gonna party for shit.
That leaves nothing to do but party. Which, for dwarves, involves standing around the well or dining room and talking.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 17, 2013, 12:02:15 am »

Turn up. G'night
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: January 17, 2013, 12:11:18 am »

...Well. I was unaware that an afterlife would cause such repercussions.

I'm sure we all can work this out, though.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: January 17, 2013, 12:28:33 am »

My part of the turn looks rather...unpolished in places. What are the words in brackets parenthesis supposed to mean?

Great...yet another contender for the Dwarves affections.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:05:34 pm by Vgray »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 17, 2013, 04:27:50 pm »

Damn dwarves, dare to anger a god? Luckily for them, I'm a god of Morality, so they'll only be punished if they don't give my Orb back.

Anyways. scapheap, anything I could do to help you? I'd like your help increasing the Eladrins' fertility, because there's only six of them.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 17, 2013, 04:34:01 pm »

GWG if you take my dwarves i will murder the shit out of your elves!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 17, 2013, 04:40:51 pm »

Tune in next time for The Fairies of Creation TV, providing live coverage of World War G 2.

But seriously, that makes three gods Powers working to lift the curse now.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:44:27 pm by Vgray »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 17, 2013, 04:51:28 pm »

GWG if you take my dwarves i will murder the shit out of your elves!
THEY. ARE. NOT. ELVES.
And I'm not "taking" them, I'm helping them.

Cupiditas

Restrain the bad sides of the STD(Pain is not a bad side). Fix genitalia and the women's tubes. Spread lust among Javier's followers(he could use more). Get cult to build more houses.
Adding increase Draco's Eladrins' fertility.
Thank you very much, but is there some favor I can do for you?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: January 17, 2013, 04:51:38 pm »

Damn dwarves, dare to anger a god? Luckily for them, I'm a god of Morality, so they'll only be punished if they don't give my Orb back.

Anyways. scapheap, anything I could do to help you? I'd like your help increasing the Eladrins' fertility, because there's only six of them.
Inbue my Sorceror, Evious the Unknowable, with light power and we will be even.
Thank you very much, but is there some favor I can do for you?
Strange It ate the other post.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 17, 2013, 04:54:02 pm »

What about my Goblins?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 17, 2013, 04:55:48 pm »

Inbue my Sorceror, Evious the Unknowable, with light power and we will be even.
Define "light magic," and sure. Magic of creating light, healing magic, what?

What about my Goblins?
What about them?
...What have they been doing?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 17, 2013, 04:59:32 pm »

I wonder how carrier dwarves would do inside a fort.....
That gives me the idea of sending a Komodo dragon forgotten beast with deadly blood, vapors, exploding pustules, wings and the ability to make carriers

And spread fertility among my followers! Not lust!
Most my followers are infertile anyways...

Jbg, would you mind giving my carriers some biological weapons, like scythes instead of arms, or sharp spines , claws, or even bladed arms
They are pretty chaotic....

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 17, 2013, 05:00:31 pm »

Vgray I recruited some of the goblins back but they said they didn't want to worship you for a couple years until they forgive you.  They also killed my golem which makes me wonder how many goblins did it take to kill a acid spitting metal golem?

Are the number of followers listed in the hundreds?

Also corruptor we should really work together, we both make similar inventions anyway.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 188