Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 794732 times)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2490 on: March 14, 2014, 12:07:15 am »

EXCELLENT!-sorry doublepost...internet went weird for a sec.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:16:38 am by ChaosMaker »
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 14, 2014, 12:15:32 am »

EXCELLENT!

the madness of the warp has sent my whispered prayers to our lord anima!!!

now with our obsidian Beacon/Great hall (the beacons disguised as a pillar of large obsidian stone in the middle of the hall...go figure!) bringing more of our rbveathern from the void...

and it looks like Terry has begun his assult once again...that or its just murdermachines deadly, deadly, deadly politics from the void comming into play once again...

that and i had nothing to do with Lash's untimely demise....
nothing at all...
ANYWAY....i thank you anima for using my great idea of destruction and death...the explosion...ehh....mightve been me trying to see if Vorp can affect the mortal realm...new rule...do not apply Vorp magic untill the dimensional Twist/bending reality of the might TOAD being unleashes...that and Vorp magic tends to explode violently when subjecting matter to infusion with warp magic (tiwisting relaity to my whim) and sending a tiny fragment of the enternal void to be bound to the small rock i used as the experiment...the gem didnt survive...or that if it did...well...beware any cut genms that are darkendd black and seem to drive any mortal being to the brink of insanity. pretty sure it got blasted outside of murdermachines or just melted its way into the magma depths...hmmm...maybe the new beacon will be powered by this source?

and again...i had nothing to do with lashs death...and if you find any sort of warpspawn magic upon his corpse...he started it.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
« Reply #2492 on: March 14, 2014, 12:17:55 am »

Chaos, I had NOTHING to do with any of those deaths. I even stopped the cave-ins at the kitchen level.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 14, 2014, 11:54:22 pm »

Really, i don't know how the hell we made a dwarven bunker buster.

But we did.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 15, 2014, 12:20:34 am »

Cave-Ins can occasionally pierce through multiple levels sometimes, can't they? ESPECIALLY through constructions as opposed to natural floors.

In case you didn't guess, my projects tend to have higher casualties than my battles. Even in reality. Is this a bad thing?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: March 15, 2014, 12:56:20 am »

huh....

the one time Terry didnt fuck with the fort...

are we doomed yet?

Also Dwarven Bunker Buster...yeah, invented awhile ago, did the messages say it was a cave in? im pretty sure that the Dorf Information Gathering System (aka-random dwarves seeing shit and then somehow piling the reports from where they are to anima's throne-room for him to reveiw) or DIGS for short, is pretty damn accurate down to the T of what happens around the damn place. Well besides the ocasional vampire attack or werewolf infection untill the bodies are discovered.

and no, its dwarfy to have as many deaths via the unimportance, how many resources it costs, and the value of said project. make a metal pyramid the size of the map and lose half the fort=worth it. have it reach the Circus in a bizzar case of mazes and, storages, traps, rooms, and have said dwarven colony living in the Circus?

And finally, seriously being weirded out that terrys helping us...either Captain is the best damn fucking diplomat of deathgate series that was able to change terrys mind on tormenting us for enternity for sheer damn amusement (worse then Armok ever could), or hes screwing with us again.

personally i think its both...the one year of terry not fucking the fort up is going by anima's turn...

also the funny thing is we made the bunker buster indoors...shame we cant use it against the elves...hmmm....anyone thinking that when we get millitary expiditions we tunnel into goblin fortresses, and then use the bunker buster to destroy said citidel and take whatevers left in the ruins back to the hold?...i seriously cant wait to get some payback against the gobo's and the kolbolds in the future.

finally any progress on capturing animals for war-trainning? ive been thinking on either getting badgers or wolverines...then war trainning them...
(dragons and roks to if we manage to lure them here!)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 15, 2014, 09:00:09 am »

I'm slightly more concerned about the fact that Anima was digging in an upwards direction. Also, new, simple design for entrance that stops any creature from coming in. It may also crash the game if the pathing gets that confused, but that's not that important. As long as we have a secondary, 3x3 and longer entrance, we can just stop dwarves from pathing back in to the fort by declaring that a forbidden shortcut.
No sieges will be capable of pathing in, so we'll be capable of finishing them at our leisure.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: March 15, 2014, 11:07:05 am »

Chaos, I had NOTHING to do with any of those deaths. I even stopped the cave-ins at the kitchen level.

I dare say, is our Chaos God getting SOFT on the fort?
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 15, 2014, 12:16:51 pm »

Don't poke at the sleeping lion.

Or in this case, Terry. Which is much, much worse.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 15, 2014, 01:58:48 pm »

Don't poke at the sleeping lion.

Or in this case, Terry. Which is much, much worse.

But its so much fun to poke the sleeping god in the eye!!!

that and with anima getting the battery up and a massive great hall (whats the maximum size a great hall/meeting hall can be in DF?) with all the artifact furniture thatsw not claimed by our demi-god king lord fristborn the frist!!!

anyway looking to see what the next update brings. hopefully we get some pictures and some-more content on the going-ons of the fort.

maybe we'll have an all steel army, with all our dwarves wearing leather clothing (besides the socks...leather has better defensive things then cloth or silk...any chance we can make silver clothing though? mask our dark dwarven avatars in silver and watch in glee as the bodies swarm to our dark kingdom for our amusement. Thaqt and them being our chaos-gods play toys while we dont suffer...as long as we have sacrifices we wont be targeted...on a good day...)

also if we do poke said god, we must remeber that it made Khorne the blood god cry like a bitch, fucked with every plan that the god of change made and forced it into a non-changing role, cured and improved every poison and desease that nurgle came up with, and turn the pervert into a celibate.

all in a minute real time...

its obvious...deathgate's chaos god is more powerful then the warp ever will be.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 15, 2014, 05:47:18 pm »

Well well, what madness have we here? Talk of provoking chaos entities to destroy several lives for our own amusement? Say... doesn't that make us evil?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: March 15, 2014, 08:12:56 pm »

Meh, more like bored morons an !!SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY!! in the name of !!SCIENCE!!.
GENERATION 32:

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 15, 2014, 09:03:19 pm »

Yes. because Shin-Ra certainly proved that !!SCIENCE!! can never be evil.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 15, 2014, 10:47:56 pm »

dude were bloody overlordsseers running a day to day fort filled with ungratful lunatic louts that dont give a shit if theres a goblin siege outside, their going to get that damn sock even if it kills them! (and the socks a poor quality)...says allot about how much we need them, but damn we want to see them die in a spectacular fashion.

plus with !!SCIENCE!! nothing really goes wrong! it just produces either expected results, spectacular results, or OH-GOD-ITS-EATING-MY-FACE-AND-ITS-BLOODY-AWSOME results...then their the doomsday results which we shall not go over....

provoking terry lis beyond the doomsday results...

Its !!!!!!!!!SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!

now do you see why were all chaoticly evil? plus good and evil is a elf thing...were either DO IT!!!! or DONT DO IT!!!! people...the maroon lycis is the thing we usually go for, due to the fact were bored as fuck and murdermachines has cleaned out its goblin infestation...no vampires or voidspawn threats yet. (hopefully anima gets the battery and the great hall finished soon!!)

alright now thats over with...captain, we are not evil, thats for tree-*due to new warp censors these following words have been blocked for younger veiwers*-corpse eating bastards of a tree and a human mixing with a donkey.

sigh, now my anger issues taken its toll on the elven soul slaves trapped in the warp, hows the fort doing anima? Also hows life my fellow dorfs? (because right now im nearing the edge where iim about begging to have DF just so i can sit thewre and watch my dwarf THRIEVE in a sucessful colony in some remote island away from the mainland surviving peacefully and in harmony....yes...im just about that fucking desprete right now!!!)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 15, 2014, 11:52:13 pm »

Ay, I provoked bloodthirsty Chaos gods before it was cool.  :P
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 272