Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265757 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EPIC LOOT FEST!
« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2013, 12:35:28 am »

Anyone interested in an alliance, I have a revolver after all...
Want to join ours?
Sure, that'd be great.
Entry requirements: Remind me of who is and isn't in the Alliance already.
I'm joining too, if that's okay. And Systar is NOT. And neither is Scapheap. Or Lucky McLuckerston or whatever.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2013, 12:36:39 am »

I wonder...haunt moretti, allow him to launch the ghost of archuk as an attack
If you get to haunt Moretti, I'm going to appear in Billy Snow's dream and tell him to go to the Dagobah system trees in a couple of turns to learn from Yoda Razdak.

Also, I'm going to submit a character sheet now:

Name: Razdak
Looks: A short, old fellow, bald, walks with a cane (if that's allowed), wears a green cloak.
Stats:
Strength: ------
Endurance: --
Dexterity: -
Affinity: +++++
Luck: +++
Badassery: +

EDIT: EDITED STATS
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:52:34 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2013, 12:38:37 am »

If you get to haunt Moretti, I'm going to appear in Billy Snow's dream and tell him to go to the Dagobah system trees in a couple of turns to learn from Yoda Razdak.

Looks: A short, old fellow, bald, walks with a cane (if that's allowed), wears a green cloak.
Stats:
Endurance: =
Dexterity: --
Luck: +
Badassery: ++
Maybe you can possess my snake to let it talk.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 25, 2013, 01:04:18 am »

Stats:
Endurance: =
Dexterity: --
Luck: +
Badassery: ++
Maybe you can possess my snake to let it talk.
Yeah, but I don't know if talking through snakes is really a good guy thing. Plus, I have to appear to Billy, because I seem to be setting him up to be some sort of Luke Skywalker, which works because he's proven to rather pathetic so far. Though I suppose I could also appear to you as a ghost and tell you to use your affinity.

Also, I edited Razdak's stats.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2013, 01:08:08 am »

Well archuks ghost is gonna be a conditional attack if it is allowed at all

Conditions being once every few turns to maintain cool factor or... only happens when you attack billy for revenge purposes
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2013, 01:39:06 am »

The turn will be up tomorrow. Sorry it's late, but I've been pretty busy lately with things.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 25, 2013, 01:56:15 am »

Wwolin, I hate to be a pain, but could you change me to a different colour, I'm Green-Colourblind.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 25, 2013, 01:58:38 am »

Wwolin, I hate to be a pain, but could you change me to a different colour, I'm Green-Colourblind.
Yeah, no problem. I'll get when I do the turn tomorrow.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 26, 2013, 02:20:22 pm »

Find a bit of high ground, and assume a sniping position overlooking the closest area of activity.

You climb on top of the boulder, and look out at the battlefield. Man, it's crazy out there...

"Die mistake of a old god."

Chop Alina
Try to will the ice around my snake to melt, while using me spare arm to wrestle the axe away from my attacker!
(John dexterity roll: 6)
(Alina dexterity roll: 4)
(John dexterity roll for attack: 2)
(Alina dexterity roll for defense: 4-1)

John swings his hatchet in an arc in front of him, and Alina takes another step backwards, dodging the blow, before making a grab at the ax with her good hand.

(Alina dexterity roll: 4-1)
(John dexterity roll: 2)
(Alina strength roll: 4-1-1)
(John strength roll: 4)

Even with her frozen arm, Alina is able to grab onto the handle of the weapon, but John merely grabs the handle with both hands and kicks her in the gut, sending her staggering backwards. She briefly tries to cause her snake to thaw through pure willpower, but nothing seems to happen.

Oh look, both here and Perplexicon I end up with one bad arm.  Also, Moretti evolving is awesome.

Slap on the helmet!  See how it works.  Chuck Moretti at anyone who attacks me.

You put the helmet on, and the gears begin to whir faster and faster, and a large gout of steam erupts from the chimney. You can feel your body beginning to heat up, and look down to find that your flesh has been replaced with boiling-hot steam so thick that it keeps its shape like a solid. A faint blue gas bursts from the arrow wound in your right shoulder for a few seconds before the hole closes up completely, and you find that you can move both arms again.

Sprint towards the unconscious Billy and drive the plastic needles into his neck. If successful get over to Arthur and try to help him into the tower.
(SIR BADASSITUDE strength roll: 4+1)
(Billy endurance roll: 6/2)

You charge towards Billy's unconscious body and jam a fistful of two-foot long needles into his neck. He snaps awake, and the wound begins to gush blood everywhere, but you decide to leave him to bleed to death while you carry Arthur into the tower.

Load my revolver, and look around for anyone. If I find someone, attempt to be civil, but, if they are not civil back, shoot em.

You spot Sir Badassitude, and give him a friendly wave. He looks you in the eyes, stabs a sleeping man in the neck with several plastic needles, and then smiles and waves back. Seems civil enough...

((Well...My alliance is over. Anyone feel like helping me?))
If Arthur (GreatWyrmGold) agrees, come to the tower and you can join us. Please watch the giant on the way in.
I'm game.

Anyways...
Crawl to the tower, give Sir Badassitude the chainsaw, ask for the BB gun back. Smack him when he says he smashed it.
(Arthur endurance roll: 6)

Sir Badassitude grabs you in one arm and the chainsaw in the other, and half-drags half-carries you into the tower. Despite your burns, you find the strength to rise to your feet and ask for your weapon back. You also find the strength to slap him across the face when he hands you a collection of bloody plastic shards.

(GM pity roll: ?)

Your spirit rushes towards Moretti, and is torn to shreds by a strange aura around the black star.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 26, 2013, 02:43:50 pm »

"You are rather resilient for a human"

Plant my axe in her chest.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 26, 2013, 02:44:51 pm »

Kick the axe away! It's my only chance!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 26, 2013, 02:47:39 pm »

Try to attach big needles to throwing butter knife without ruining the balance, in hopes of making a useable ranged weapon.
Practice by throwing at some point in the tower wall, warning Badattitude to stay uprange of me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 26, 2013, 03:41:29 pm »

Realising Billy still has a book of locusts, dramatically walk over to him, kick the book out of the way and tell him "Have I have told you... the definition of EXPLOSIONS? Then saw him in half.

Edit: Also make awesome eyepatch. Wear eyepatch on working eye for the lols unless that lowers DEX rolls.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:47:39 pm by stefmor90 »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 26, 2013, 04:20:43 pm »

Stats:
Endurance: --
Dexterity: -
Luck: +++
Badassery: +

EDIT: EDITED STATS
Glory to Arstotzka!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 26, 2013, 04:32:42 pm »

Waitlisting. I'm gonna be silly and see what negative luck gives me.
Name: Unlucky
Looks: Kinda beefy, but has so much bad luck, thats even his name!
Strength: +++
Endurance:
Dexterity: +++
Affinity:
Luck: ------
Badassery:

Also, watch me roll a 6 for my weapon anyway. Bah. That'd be my luck.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 159