Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265872 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! More Dogpiling!
« Reply #1005 on: March 07, 2013, 08:16:27 am »

(( A) I'm not exactly sure how her loot fusion powers work exactly. B) You want to fuse a evil book that attacks it's owner with the most powerful thing this game has seen so far? That sounds like a bad idea for everyone))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 07, 2013, 08:20:10 am »

Technically kadzars staff was the most powerful object this game has ever seen for obvious reasons... lillia is however a very close second.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 07, 2013, 08:30:54 am »

((Yeah good point... though it was also because of his high affinity too.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 07, 2013, 11:43:40 am »

((Well, if we do ever get a round with some peace (or, at least, one where no one is attacking us) I'll ask you and her to help build a fort and we can test just how powerful she is.))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 07, 2013, 03:19:24 pm »

((Alright then, fine! I won't make a creature that can destroy us all! See if I care. [/sarcasm]))

using grimoire as a shield, approach nuclear SMG man and open to a different part of the book.

((let's hope they have more than 1 spell in this massive book!))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 07, 2013, 03:26:51 pm »

Burn Him.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 07, 2013, 03:30:24 pm »

Turning to the book holding man, shadow speaks "I wondering if you and I may join up, wielder of the black flames?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 07, 2013, 03:34:50 pm »

Fire everything I have at Kordos!
I'll make you stop! Even if it means petrifying you as steel, I'll just melt you down! I might not know Lucky that well, but I'm tired of seeing Lilia get hurt! Shut up and die!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 07, 2013, 03:44:20 pm »

Kill him if he looks threatening.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 07, 2013, 03:45:19 pm »

(( A) I'm not exactly sure how her loot fusion powers work exactly. B) You want to fuse a evil book that attacks it's owner with the most powerful thing this game has seen so far? That sounds like a bad idea for everyone))

So, she absorbs physical changes through contact with copious amounts of blood. Not all loot works, but if it changes someone's body, then it can be absorbed.

I'll make you stop! Even if it means petrifying you as steel, I'll just melt you down! I might not know Lucky that well, but I'm tired of seeing Lilia get hurt! Shut up and die!

You're either going insane IC, or you've gotten G.C. Kordos and the shadow mixed up. Kordos is the sheriff with the cannon, the shadow is... well, the shadow.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 07, 2013, 03:55:28 pm »

((Hey mister skeleton guy, can you have your buddy open up a portal between me and Shadow and have the exit portal aimed at him? Sounds like a good plan right?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 07, 2013, 03:55:57 pm »

You're either going insane IC, or you've gotten G.C. Kordos and the shadow mixed up. Kordos is the sheriff with the cannon, the shadow is... well, the shadow.
((I get it, direct attacks haven't worked so he trying indirect methods. What a genus!))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 07, 2013, 04:04:44 pm »

Shoot the Shadow some more. Try to lead the target as he dodges from someone else.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 07, 2013, 04:15:54 pm »

((Why is everyone attacking me, all I want is to murder everyone.))

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 07, 2013, 04:24:17 pm »

((Hey mister skeleton guy, can you have your buddy open up a portal between me and Shadow and have the exit portal aimed at him? Sounds like a good plan right?))

((Of courshe. Wow, thish way o' talking ish growin' on me.))
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 159