Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265726 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

try to create a copy of lilia just as she was beofore she got shot by that nuclear SMG, and in her memories replace Lucky with me.

((Stop stealing my dead lolis that you murdered... er... wait she got developed along the line somewhere so she not a loli.... but still!

Ok I don't actually mind I just wanted to say that.))

"Aurwyn! Hey you piece of metal seafood, give me back my cute sadistic cyborg!" Lucky yells out while giving chase to the octopus.

Chase after the octopus while using my watch on it. See if it has time revesal setting somewhere and reverse the octopus before it grabbed Aurwyn. If not... then just freeze it and try to free Aurwyn.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile

"Hmmm. Seems... Interesting, I presume."
Hang around, maybe grab a bite to eat, wander through palace, try to stay out of trouble.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

YOU WILL MAKE A NICE MIDBREAKFAST SNACK, BUG
Shoot the bug in the face, IN THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Then go into the dragon or something.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Any devils willing to make a deal?

At this point I'd be willing to give up and/or do anything to bring Kordos back in any form. His story was just getting good.

Isn't there anything Nat can do? Kordos did rescue her from that creature and refused to let be killed by Bellanor at the risk (and ultimately cost) of his own life. He's also in tune with her element, being that he is now motivated solely by revenge, which is pretty close to wrath, and now shares her burning hatred of Bellanor.

I'm not too sure what Nat's powers were, other than creating weapons, but even that would be enough, to be reborn as a living or just intelligent weapon, even if he had to be subservient to another player. Or just having the narrative justification of a respawn by being reborn as a living weapon (though that's not quite as good as the other options since I'm not quite sure why he would be sent to the spawn point then).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Watch impassively. Don't get hit.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not too sure what Nat's powers were, other than creating weapons, but even that would be enough

Well Nat's a writer right? I'm assuming all writer's have the same ability. Which is Osborn's newfound powers since he's now a writer too. Though seems like the NPC writers have been around for hundreds of years. Anywho if my guess is correct then Nat could easily bring Kordos back... or well.... her memory of him atleast. So I don't think it would be the same Kordos.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait writers what.
I need to know what they are so I can become incredibly bitter.
Sig! Onol

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

I get a bad. BAD. feeling from this thing.

I mean, it's BUILT to crash and burn.

Welp.

Attempt to grasp plane safely, give it a nice powerful throw attempting to see what it can do.

I-I... I see, miss. That explains... I'm very sorry for you, dear. I understand that you and ALGEM were close.
"Yes, we are, I mean we were. I didn't mean to kill her, I didn't know that I could kill her."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

At this point I'd be willing to give up and/or do anything to bring Kordos back in any form. His story was just getting good.

Isn't there anything Nat can do? Kordos did rescue her from that creature and refused to let be killed by Bellanor at the risk (and ultimately cost) of his own life. He's also in tune with her element, being that he is now motivated solely by revenge, which is pretty close to wrath, and now shares her burning hatred of Bellanor.

I'm not too sure what Nat's powers were, other than creating weapons, but even that would be enough, to be reborn as a living or just intelligent weapon, even if he had to be subservient to another player. Or just having the narrative justification of a respawn by being reborn as a living weapon (though that's not quite as good as the other options since I'm not quite sure why he would be sent to the spawn point then).
I'll rescue you... You can trust me right?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Try to fly out of the temple.

Also, I'd love to see this become a novel or a video game or something.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile

I could bring back Zardack if you like, but only if you agree to be an underling with memories of me being such a horrible master that you would never rebel. Also I could return you to your very dead state if I ever felt like it. (probably not a great idea)

Also, I believe that while Nat and Bellenor are writers, I doubt that they are also "lords of memory," Nat seems to be lady of weapons, and Bellenor seems to be lady of power, or something like that. Honestly I'd like to meet them in character, as I could probably get along with bellenor, and I believe together we could destroy almost anything.

EDIT: actually on second thought Bellenor is probably Lady of Time.

EDIT 2: Wwolin, I'm curious, you said I knew all about my power, so could you PM me any specific limits and important details, like whether my book loses pages and consequences of it running out? Also, do I count as a tier # boss now, as I have killed a tier 1 and become a writer?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:11:40 am by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could bring back Zardack if you like, but only if you agree to be an underling with memories of me being such a horrible master that you would never rebel. Also I could return you to your very dead state if I ever felt like it. (probably not a great idea)

Also, I believe that while Nat and Bellenor are writers, I doubt that they are also "lords of memory," Nat seems to be lady of weapons, and Bellenor seems to be lady of power, or something like that. Honestly I'd like to meet them in character, as I could probably get along with bellenor, and I believe together we could destroy almost anything.

EDIT: actually on second thought Bellenor is probably Lady of Time.

EDIT 2: Wwolin, I'm curious, you said I knew all about my power, so could you PM me any specific limits and important details, like whether my book loses pages and consequences of it running out? Also, do I count as a tier # boss now, as I have killed a tier 1 and become a writer?

I guess you might be right about that. Then what would that guy be with all those dolls that talked with VG and the other person with her? Lord of life or something? Also there's 4 more writers we don't know about too... wonder what they are like.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No really what are Writers.
Sig! Onol

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Zardak brought back to conquer in the name of Osborn? I think that could be very interesting. I could even hunt down Unlucky for you if you wanted.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zardak brought back to conquer in the name of Osborn? I think that could be very interesting. I could even hunt down Unlucky for you if you wanted.

Why me? I didn't betray you guys Osborn did.... wait.... couldn't he make a clone of me and Aurwyn from his memories too o.O? I so wanna have a mirror match against myself.

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 159