Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265857 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! New Management!
« Reply #2145 on: July 12, 2013, 06:58:49 pm »

Find someone normal.
This could take a while...

I think I qualify as normal right now, actually.
As am I. I'm just a guy in an orange robe walking along tossing a small black gem in the air. I could be a cosplayer for all you know.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: July 12, 2013, 07:01:47 pm »

Find someone normal.

So you want to explore that armory? Good!

I'll make sure to pick your corpse from the ground shortly afterwards.

I think the Armory has a very "Not-normal-people-inside" vibe to it. I'll edit my action to be more specific.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: July 12, 2013, 07:08:31 pm »

"... Well this is new." She takes the knives, testing them in her hands before sneaking into the back of the Van after Eric, being extra-sneakeh so he doesn't see her.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: July 12, 2013, 07:12:28 pm »

"... Well this is new." She takes the knives, testing them in her hands before sneaking into the back of the Van after Eric, being extra-sneakeh so he doesn't see her.

...wat

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: July 12, 2013, 07:14:58 pm »

Eric got a Van.

I assume we start in the same place.

We get cool shit for killing people.

... What do YOU think?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: July 12, 2013, 07:17:19 pm »

Eric got a Van.

I assume we start in the same place.

We get cool shit for killing people.

... What do YOU think?

I am completely in favor of all of this.

Ninja edit: Yes, you both spawned in the same location.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: July 14, 2013, 12:08:42 am »

((I'm leaving for a week trip to California on Wednesday, I'll try to have a turn up before then.))

((Edit: Or not, since no one seems to want to post.))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 12:10:22 pm by stefmor90 »

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! The Plot Thickens!
« Reply #2152 on: July 24, 2013, 11:18:41 am »

Bump?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: July 24, 2013, 11:22:59 am »

Wonder why the GM made the assumptions he did.

Locate some kind of cleaning supplies and start cleaning the van. Barring that, use dirt to make it even dirtier, focusing on the "FREE CANDY" thing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: July 26, 2013, 12:45:20 am »

((I HAVE RETURNED/REINCARNATED/RESURRECTED/RECREATEDMYSELFFROMTHEASHESOFVARIOUSRTDPLAYERS.

Unfortunately trying to write turns on a tablet is exceedingly difficult so now that I'm back home I can finally finish it.))

Also post +!!Scientist!!+, dammit

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: July 26, 2013, 08:03:23 am »

Ah, yes, tablet-turns. So annoying. My condolences.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: July 26, 2013, 04:31:15 pm »

i thought you wanted to play together, do you not enjoy hide and seek? says Rozar smiling weakly and hunching slightly pretending to be more weakened by bloodloss than he really is before continuing besides, if i ran away how could you bring me that new arm you promised me?

ask the above whilst walking around her in a circle placing myself between her and the door but making no attempt to move through it.

((I havent the foggiest actually, the only interwebs i have is 500mb on my phone and i never played games like silent hill etc.
Closest ive ever played is dead space 1+2 and fear 3... is she alma?))
Rozar(Unholy_Pariah)-
Rozar Bleed roll: 5
Rozar Counter Bleed roll: 4

“I thought you wanted to play together, do you not enjoy hide and seek?” Rozar speaks weakly and clutches his leg, despite him being in little pain.

Rozar slowly wobbles over to the door.
“Besides, if i ran away how could you bring me that new armHNG-”

Mysterious girl dex: 88 [8(+80)]
Rozar dex: 5 [1(+4)]
Mysterious girl str: 41 [1(+40)] {Stun} {Bleedx3}
Rozar end: 10 [6(+4)]
Rozar Bleed roll: 9 [2+3+4]
Rozar Counter Bleed roll: 6

“Oh, and what fun would that be? I can see you anywhere, there is no effort in finding you. I have a better idea, I CAN WATCH YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN FUCKING ENTRAILS AS I SHRED YOUR FACE APART!

Rozar reaches down to clutch his stomach... but there is nothing there. Rozar slowly turns his head behind him. All over the door, Rozar’s entire lower torso is a splattered mess. Rozar collapses over, hitting the ground with a light thud.

“Oh, but Lance would be so disappointed if I did that. He is looking so forward to meeting you.”

“L-Lance?” Rozar is just barely hanging onto consciousness.

“I have returned at your order, M’lady Bellanor. What is it you needed?”

A man in an exquisite golden uniform materialises next to the girl.

“Lance! Lance! Look at the guest I found!”

“Oh ho ho, what do we have here? Bella, I told you if you play with the victims you shouldn’t get them all to yourself! Save some entertainment for your old buddy, Lance!”

“That’s M’LADY, in case you forgot, you’re in my service now.”

“Oh but of course, I love M’lady more than anything else in the whole world.”

“Ahh Lance. You know you’re more than just my friend. But, you know it would be inappropriate to our guest though if we made fun so soon.”

“Very well, how shall we excuse them?”

“Just like you Lance, always making me think... As fun as it would be to put him up as a decoration, I think his endurance should be put to the test. We can enjoy his heart together Lance! That’s what lovers do, right? But... Lance...”

“Ah yes, it appears out subject seems to be nearly out of strength. It can’t be a lively meal without the fresh screams of our delicacy.”

“But it’s simple. Just stab them. Stab them until they can’t help but writhe their mangled limbs in an attempt to escape their eternal purgatory! It’s a natural reaction! The human body is so fragile and expendable, yet it will do anything to exist! Give them so much pain their very soul screams! Make them hate their body! Have them drink the pools of their own blood! It is truly romantic, who thought that the crushed and smothered existences of humans could turn on a girl like me so much!”

The two giggle, soon turning to look at Rozar’s nearly unconscious and dying body.

“Oh dear M’lady, we can’t have him like that.”

“Of course Lance, let’s get him up!”

Bellanor str: 57 [17(+40)] {Bleed x2}
Rozar end: 2 [1(+4)]/2 (Stun)
Rozar Bleed roll: 2 [1+1]
Rozar Counter Bleed roll: 3 (Bleed Stop)

“U.. Uh... Ug Wh W-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH” Bellanor is bending Rozar’s arm into an... Unnatural position.

“Oh you’re doing so well! Come on, just a little more and it’ll come right off!”

...And it does. Rozar’s entire arm pulls out its socket with a wet pop and tears off, like someone tearing a chicken leg off at a feast.

“Open wide! Come on, just take a nibble, you know you’ll like it!”

Bellanor is trying to force Rozar’s now severed arm into his own mouth. Upon tasting his own flesh, Rozar turns away and his body tries to vomit, however Rozar’s lack of a stomach causes him to only turn up blood. Bellanor reaches for Rozar’s eyeball.

“Humans are so dysfunctional. Just lose a few parts and they may as well be a useless sack of carbon. Do you know your place yet? You should enjoy so much as being played with by your gods. Come on, cry already, show me how pathetic you can get.”

As Bellanor finishes this statement something happens, but Rozar is not sure what. The last thing Rozar sees is Bellanor taking a bite out of his left eye, but then nothing. Everything is dark around Rozar, however he hears a monstrous groan. Rozar can’t seem to pinpoint the source of the noise. Rozar’s consciousness is forced back into Bellanor’s realm, but to his surprise Bellanor is no longer interested in him.

“Lance, there it is again, I swear, this realm is haunted or something. It usually only happened when I woke up at odd hours in the night, but what is this?”

“Hah, I’m not quite sure M’lady. I’m a heavy sleeper so I have no idea what that might have been. Anyways, I’m certain nothing can be more powerful than M’lady.”

Bellanor pops the rest of Rozar’s eye into her mouth, and turns towards the door.

“I’m tired of eating for now. You might want to finish that though, Lance. I don’t like leftovers.”

“Of course M’lady, I’d be glad to.”

As Bellanor leaves the room, Lance’s face changes into a friendly, but almost disturbing grin.

“Oh that Bella, she doesn’t even appreciate any of the creatures that wander into our realms anymore. They come across so rarely these days. She wasn’t always like that.”

Lance snaps his fingers and two golden chairs and a table fall from the ceiling next to him.

“Care for a drink? ...Oh right.”

Lance holds his hands up to Rozar, healing all of Rozar’s wounds, along with replacing Rozar’s arms by molding two golden blocks into arms that to Rozar’s surprise, fully function. Lance pours Rozar a glass of wine, and sits down in one of the chairs.

“As much as I’m against Bella’s ...behaviors, you must understand she wasn’t always like this. Hmm- I think I will tell you more later, but please, make yourself at home. I’m sure Bella is just dealing with the other guest I’m bringing in, hopefully she won’t embarrass them like she did to you. I can’t argue though, as you might have heard, I am in her service.”

As Rozar looks around, he notices the once awful and grotesque room he was in has been replaced with something like a fancy dining hall. When Rozar looks to his right, the table seems to travel off into infinity, carrying every type of delicacy imaginable. This once terrifying world Rozar has been sucked into has changed into something out of a dream. Rozar tastes his wine, unexpectedly gagging when it tastes like rot.

“Oh, I’m very sorry, Most of the food here is made of... I probably shouldn’t tell you. Let’s just say it’s foreign- yes that’s right, just some weird Indian or perhaps umm... Japanese...?”

Lance completely loses his composure as Rozar looks around him to see what this food really is. Upon taking a close look at one of the ‘steaks’ on a table, Rozar tries to hold back his stomach as he recognizes the slab as a ground up human face. Rozar is pulled away by Lance, who seems to be drooling slightly at either the sight of Rozar or the ‘steak’, but hopefully the latter for Rozar’s sake.

“Guuuh... T-This way please.” Lance guides Rozar to another room, now appearing in something of an armory. There is a wide array of weapons, but Rozar has no idea of their capabilities.

“Ahem. A-Anyways, I believe this belongs to you.” Lance hands Rozar his gun back. “I can give you a weapon from our armory as well, but only a small one. Bella would have a fit if she realizes that any of her possessions are missing.”

As Rozar looks around, the definition of a ‘small weapon’ might be questionable, as there are huge blades and artillery cannons covering entire walls. Rozar could probably take a claymore sized weapon and Lance would not mind. Rozar also notices a door in the corner marked ‘CW-162’.

“Oh you can’t go in there, as even I’m not allowed inside. Who knows what’s behind that door, but I doubt it’s pretty.”

As that room is likely out of question to visit, Rozar takes a look around the main armory.

Wait until the worms are dead, then - wait I have no weapons. And -6 STR.
Helpfully tackle him into a worm and back off until the loot spawns. 

Wait until the worms are dead, then - wait I have no weapons. And -6 STR.
Helpfully tackle him into a worm and back off until the loot spawns. 

"Blasted things. Now to finish this..."

Shoot the last non-chibi'd worm, shrug off the tackle, then spin around and take a snap shot at this guy running towards me with obviously hostile intentions. Then finish any worms that aren't quite dead yet.
SOMETHING BASTARD(Xantalos) + Raynen(Nicholas1024)-
SOMETHING dex: 10 [4(+6)]
Raynen dex: 9 [6(+3)]
SOMETHING str: -4 [2(-6)]
Raynen end: 6 [3(+3)] {Break}
Raynen dex: 5 [2(+3)]
SOMETHING dex: 9 [3(+6)]

Raynen dex: 5 [2(+3)]
Worm1 dex: 5 [3(+2)] {Bleed}
Worm1 end: 2 [3(-1)]
Worm1 Bleed:4
Worm1 Counter Bleed: 5
Raynen aff: 6 [3(+3)]
Worm1 bds: 5[5(±0)]
Worm1 str: 2 [2(±0)]
Raynen end: 8 [5(+3)]

Raynen dex: 6 [3(+3)]
Worm3 dex: 6 [4(+2)]
Worm3 end: -2 [1(-1)-2 Chibi]
Raynen aff: 8 [5(+3)] {AOE}
Worm3 bds: 4 [4(±0)]

Raynen AOE aff: 6 [3(+3)]
SOMETHING bds: 7 [1(+6)]
Worm1 bds: 4 [4(±0)] {Chibi x2}
Worm3 bds: 4 [4(±0)] {Chibi x2}

SOMETHING BASTARD rushes at Raynen in full force, screaming at the top of his lungs. Until he runs into Raynen so fast his right arm simply snaps. Raynen is laughing too much to even try and aim and completely misses his shot at SOMETHING. Quickly bringing his attention back to the worms, Raynen pegs the first worm in the side, dealing damage, but hitting nothing much more. The magic in Raynen’s arrow still takes effect, shrinking the worm down to a tiny size. Drawing a particularly powerful looking arrow next, Rozar aims at the other worm, the arrow perfectly pinning the worm against the ground. The magics inside the arrow explode out, shrinking both the worm Raynen just killed and the single still living worm down to an even smaller size. However, SOMETHING merely shrugs off whatever magic may have come from the explosion.

Cautiously head down the hallway while rebuilding my airplane.
((I have a strange suspicion that I'm going to be joining Rozar soon.))
Squitange(Squill)-
Squitange enters the strange passageway while rebuilding his airplane. As he goes through the door everything changes, the air turns heavy and humid, and the passageway is even darker than Squitange remembers. It is as if he passed into an alternate dimension of sorts.

Eventually Squitange tries to continue down the passageway, but the hallway is too narrow to go any further. Not knowing anything else about this place, Squitange turns around only to find that behind him the passageway is just as narrow...? Now Squitange knows what this is. It was a trap indeed, and he fell for it shamelessly. He is now trapped like a fly in a spider web, and either needs to accept his fate or try and escape the best he can.

Do not go towards armor. Head in another direction and scout out to see if there's anything of normalcy in this crazy place. If not, find some weird but tame looking person/thing and ask them where I am.
CZA(TCM)-
Considering CZA’s luck, the next thing he finds is a cave with a few impaled corpses outside.

“The hell is this?”

Upon taking a quick look of what’s inside, there is nothing but darkness and a rope leading down. It’s incredibly ominous and CZA can't help but feel like there's something staring at him from inside...

"No... I'll go see the robot. Aurwyn wouldn't be the torture loving cyborg I fell in love with if you just reinstall her. Just tell me how to reach the robot." Evil Lucky says, resisting the urge to start killing this guy out of anger. "Though... why wouldn't you advise me going there?" He still can be useful. As long as he is he can keep his life.

Say the above! Also test out my watch while he responds to me, to see if it still has it's powers.
Evil Lucky(superBlast)-
"No... I'll go see the robot. Aurwyn wouldn't be the torture loving cyborg I fell in love with if you just reinstall her. Just tell me how to reach the robot."

Resisting the urge to start killing this guy out of anger, Lucky asks Procc another question.

"Though... why wouldn't you advise me going there?"

“Hmm- It’s nothing, it’s just that no one knows what kind of... thing Blacksmith is, you would have to ask him yourself, but that would be a death sentence. Infact this one time I tried to go inside...”

Lucky tries to silence off Procc’s voice as he plays with his watch. The mechanisms inside the watch seemed to have stopped working upon approaching the city, but since there is no data to be wiped in a watch, it’s a fair bet to say it will work perfectly fine if Lucky leaves this city. However, didn’t Procc said something about a magnetic resistant implant?

“...but the BEST part was when I tried to open the door, but there was NO HANDLE, and then the door EXPLODED, and-”

“Okay shut up for a little please, there might be something you can do to help me. Do you think this watch would start working if you put one of those implant thingys on?"

“Geez, sorry, but yes, If that watch is a mechanical one, which it certainly is, it would work just fine once I put one of those implants on!”

Procc stands up and looks around the room, eventually finding a large box full of small discs that have the appearance of small computer chips.

“The best part about these implants is that they aren’t really implants, as they don’t go inside of anything. Just stick them on the side, like this-”

As Procc places the chip onto the watch, the watch whirs back into motion, and to Lucky’s surprise, the time aligns right back to the current time.

“Hmm what a clever little device, I would like to have that. After all, your bill for all this is HUUUUUUUUUUGE and I think that watch would easily pay for any services I have rendered.”

Lucky can’t help but feel that this man is more interested in his wallet than Lucky’s situation. Either way, Lucky needs to hand his watch over, or Procc is going to call guards on him.

Wonder why the GM made the assumptions he did.

Locate some kind of cleaning supplies and start cleaning the van. Barring that, use dirt to make it even dirtier, focusing on the "FREE CANDY" thing.
Eric(GreatWyrmGold) + DEMONS RUN(ragnarok97071)-
Eric checks the back of his van, to his pleasant surprise to not only find tools, but a bound up loli absolutely free! Eric drools as he carries the tools back to the side of his van, but upon trying to coat the vehicle further with dirt, it turns out that the car is already so densely packed with dirt that it is the equivalence of air being saturated. Eric hangs his head in disappointment and enters the drivers seat. Meanwhile, DEMONS sneaks into the back of the van, and upon seeing the loli, she can’t help but feel that her chance at stealth is completely ruined.

“Daddy? Is that you? I want to go home!”

“Shh child, you’ll be home soon...”

DEMONS holds one of her knives in her hands, and it crackles loudly. Being worried about what other noises the knife will make, she takes one of the nearby saws instead, and presses it against the loli’s neck with increasing pressure.

DEMONS str: -1 [4(-5)]
Random van loli end: -3 [3(-6)]
Random van loli Bleed: 3
Random van loli Counter Bleed: 1

However this just makes DEMONS situation worse, as the loli just starts screaming and bleeding everywhere. Eric notices something is wrong and checks the back, only to see that he got two lolis absolutely free.

RUN AROUND IN BIG CIRCLES, ATTEMPT TO CALL HEART-THINGIE
B0B(Aseaheru)-
B0B aff: 9 [3(+6)]
B0B aff: 8 [2(+6)]
B0B aff: 8 [2(+6)]

Seeing how the hearthfish broke in half when it bit Annie, B0B tries his best to repeat the process in recreating the heartfish, but it turns up mangled and barely alive, and he is certainly not in control of it. Adding on to his misfortune, the giant bug chasing CZA seems to have given up and has chosen B0B as a new target.

After grabbing the knife, Alex realizes someone has been next to him this whole time.

"Hey. Who are you?"

((Actual action coming after IC Conversation.))
Alex(Greenstarfanatic) + Viola Guy(Persus13)-
Alex picks up the knife, weighing it in his hand. It’s awfully built and might break just by using it for its intended purpose. Alex then notices the figure standing next to him.

“Hey, who are you?”

However this figure does not respond and just stares at Alex, as if expecting something.

Main Map
Bellanor's Realm
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:58:10 pm by stefmor90 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: July 26, 2013, 04:39:37 pm »

"Uh...Hello? Is anyone in that body or is that just another husk?"

If he doesn't respond, stab him in the neck and walk along the shore. to the south.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: July 26, 2013, 04:52:49 pm »

Stand and move out
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: July 26, 2013, 04:57:17 pm »

Creepy as that scene with Bella feeding Rozar his own arm, you portrayed it unrealistically. Without the muscles of the abdomen, one cannot throw up. At all.

Oh, and I thought I made it clear? ERIC. IS. NOT. A. LOLI. In fact, let's make it clear...

"D*&# GM, I'm not a pedophile! Stop saying I am!"

After cursing at the GM, grab Demons Run and hurl her out of the van. Punch her if she continues to be a threat; if not, tend to the child's wounds.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 159