Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72

Author Topic: You are a new God OOC thread.  (Read 105150 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God OOC thread.
« Reply #1050 on: February 15, 2013, 03:48:18 pm »

things can still be discussed or we can still talk after re-reading things. or is that not the way to do things on here?
True, but there's not much to be discussed, as can be shown by how we've devolved into a discussion about what kind of peanut butter is best.

(Chunky, by the way.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 15, 2013, 04:13:26 pm »

I have to agree with GWG, Chunky is the best!

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 15, 2013, 04:35:31 pm »

and now I have learned something :3 I will wait patiently then.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 15, 2013, 06:25:51 pm »

I have to agree with GWG, Chunky is the best!
+1
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 15, 2013, 06:28:30 pm »

Tea of Coffee?

I prefer coffee, I must say.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 15, 2013, 06:29:34 pm »

I don't really drink either.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 15, 2013, 06:41:27 pm »

Well, I have a slight preference for tea, but mostly because I don't like coffeeor other caffeinated beverages.
Or alcoholic ones. Or carbonated ones. Or poisonous ones.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 15, 2013, 06:46:58 pm »

Tea.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 15, 2013, 08:12:59 pm »

I drink both on a regular basis, but I prefer straight tea to straight coffee.

Now, what kind of tea? I like green and mint teas.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 15, 2013, 08:35:21 pm »

I drink both on a regular basis, but I prefer straight tea to straight coffee.

Now, what kind of tea? I like green and mint teas.
As far as tea goes it would have to be either lemon grass tea or ginger tea.  Both are to die for.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

yourfears

• Bay Watcher
  • immortalis redundus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 19, 2013, 09:16:22 pm »

has anyone considered that the trogs may have a god? they have souls and can produce mana, orc have a god so why wouldn't there be a trog god. food for thought since we seem to be trying to avoid stepping on any other gods toes.
voice of evil reason

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 19, 2013, 09:26:00 pm »

Hmm homemade peanut butter eh.  Interesting idea.

GWG, why do you dislike so many drinks?  I like green tea, black tea, warm tea and iced tea (usually unsweetened).  I like coffee black with ice or warm with a tiny bit of milk and sugar but that only applies to higher quality coffee.  Otherwise I have to drink it with milk and sugar either way to cover up the taste (looking at you DunkinDonuts).  I will almost always take carbonated water over regular water because for whatever reason, it feels more refreshing to me.  I also like many of the other carbonated drinks with certain foods but I won't get into that.  Poison?  Hopefully no one has tried to kill you before.  You seem like an amicable enough guy (coming from a person who dislikes most people).
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 19, 2013, 09:30:45 pm »

has anyone considered that the trogs may have a god? they have souls and can produce mana, orc have a god so why wouldn't there be a trog god. food for thought since we seem to be trying to avoid stepping on any other gods toes.
It's possible. What better worse way to find out than screwing around with troglodytes?
I doubt it, though. It strikes me that, unless the troglodyte god is stupid, greedy, and/or weak, it would have made the trogs we have smarter and stronger-souled.

GWG, why do you dislike so many drinks?  I like green tea, black tea, warm tea and iced tea (usually unsweetened).  I like coffee black with ice or warm with a tiny bit of milk and sugar but that only applies to higher quality coffee.  Otherwise I have to drink it with milk and sugar either way to cover up the taste (looking at you DunkinDonuts).  I will almost always take carbonated water over regular water because for whatever reason, it feels more refreshing to me.  I also like many of the other carbonated drinks with certain foods but I won't get into that.  Poison?  Hopefully no one has tried to kill you before.  You seem like an amicable enough guy (coming from a person who dislikes most people).
Well, no one's tried, but it's nice to get that out of the way. Although it does make "alcoholic" a bit redundant.
I don't like the taste of coffee or alcohol and don't desire the "side effects" of either, and I dislike carbonation's...feeling? Hard to describe.
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 19, 2013, 09:42:32 pm »

I suppose on deeper reflection, it's all just a matter of taste.  I was just mildly surprised that there are so many things you don't enjoy.  Again though, there are lots of things I don't enjoy so I guess it's a moot point.

As far as the side effects of different drinks, for me it's not always so much enjoying the effects as it is hating not having the effects.  Speaking strictly for coffee; I have to get up early in the morning, which for me is quite hard despite doing it for years so the caffeine helps.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 07, 2013, 08:47:18 pm »

I know we all have to wait, I just like to talk about things further, its fun to here you all plan things out :D

I just want to here the voices in the head of a chaos god plan out things. I am waiting patiently though :3
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72