Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841220 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #1725 on: April 19, 2013, 07:42:11 pm »

: "It's very concerning. To put this as bluntly as possible: I know the location of a second stone, and I think Seyena, our Pegasus Knight, might be its rightful heir. But only now is it clear there's amazing value held by the stones. The idea that someone could find out about it and start this sort of bloodshed again... it's very unnerving."

o_o
I need to put something interesting here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: April 19, 2013, 07:43:44 pm »

The only thing required for a mutiny is intense dissatisfaction with current leadership. The success level of said mutiny is another matter entirely.
Or put another way, smashing things is easy. It's putting something better in its place that they getcha on.

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, have I mentioned how much it cracks me up that the Pegasus Rider's +Evasion At Low Health skill is called Hail Mary?

I'm stalking you all for personal skill inspiration, if you're wondering why I was reminded of it just now. Also if anyone has any experience or advice on stat progression or skills in general, I'd love additional input.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: April 19, 2013, 07:45:58 pm »

Which class were you thinking of being, again? A lot of which stats to focus on relies on that.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: April 19, 2013, 07:46:46 pm »

*looks at own evade and own personal fault* ...Is negative evade possible?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: April 19, 2013, 07:47:25 pm »

The only thing required for a mutiny is intense dissatisfaction with current leadership. The success level of said mutiny is another matter entirely.
Or put another way, smashing things is easy. It's putting something better in its place that they getcha on.

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, have I mentioned how much it cracks me up that the Pegasus Rider's +Evasion At Low Health skill is called Hail Mary?

I'm stalking you all for personal skill inspiration, if you're wondering why I was reminded of it just now. Also if anyone has any experience or advice on stat progression or skills in general, I'd love additional input.

Skill Speed and Luck are the best stats. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:32 pm »

Nay, STR and DEF are the best skills, along with SKL

Also:
Quote from: freeformschooler link=topic=122770.msg418904
"You can probably guess where I've kept it all this time."
MY MIND, MY PRECIOUS MIND DX

Edit: Fixed the formatting and such. Damn backspace :I
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:55:12 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:13 pm »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:28 pm »

Which class were you thinking of being, again? A lot of which stats to focus on relies on that.
True. Dark Witch or similar, which some naysayers might better know as Extraneous Shaman.

Skill Speed and Luck are the best stats. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Skill I can get behind. Speed I'd like but aren't sure I can get enough for it to matter, and I'm not going to be on the frontlines much anyway.

...Luck, though? Skill gives +2% hit and 0.5% crit. Speed gives +2% evasion and +1 AS. Luck gives you... 0.5% crit, 1% evasion, and -1% chance to be crit. I'd think 2% hit > 1% evasion and 1% crit resistance (though maybe I'm underestimating crit rates or effects), and I'd think 1% evasion and 1 AS > 0.5% crit and -1% chance to be crit, same caveats applying.

Nay, STR and DEF are the best skills, along with SKL
MAG I can see, but since my spells are innately hard-hitting but inaccurate, I'm wondering just how important it is for me.

DEF I like, but I'll have meatwalls for a large part of that.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:50 pm »

Taric, there is likely no rainbowsesque logic going on here- nnnninjad.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: April 19, 2013, 07:57:02 pm »

MAG I can see, but since my spells are innately hard-hitting but inaccurate, I'm wondering just how important it is for me.
And to add to this: Several high-end Dread spells ignore MAG entirely.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:55 pm »

Say it anyway BMM :P

And Irony, go into any class that ISN'T shaman/promotions. We don't need more of an evil bent to the party >.>

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: April 19, 2013, 08:04:29 pm »

Say it anyway BMM :P

And Irony, go into any class that ISN'T shaman/promotions. We don't need more of an evil bent to the party >.>

Ancient magic =/= evil.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: April 19, 2013, 08:05:39 pm »

Still, we could use some more variety in the party, and we don't need two shamans.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:54 pm »

Still, we could use some more variety in the party, and we don't need two shamans.

While that's true, if Irony wants to play a certain class, he (she? I don't know Irony) should be able to play it. Besides, there are two promotions for Shaman.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 1249