Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846352 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #2040 on: April 22, 2013, 08:32:29 am »

Dang, Olison's going to have to talk a lot more before getting supports at this rate.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 22, 2013, 08:34:58 am »

We'll get em next time.

Now I need art of Olison and Valor brofisting.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: April 22, 2013, 09:16:15 am »

Alright, I had spring break this last week, school gets to kick back in for me- leaving me 17 minutes to post at 7:00 PST and hours to post when I get back home at 3:00 PST

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 22, 2013, 10:52:22 am »

I can't sleep because it's freakishly hot. Anyone want support ranks with Gregor, now might be a good time while the group is resting.

Feel free to bother Tantallos, he barely had been talking with people lately.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 22, 2013, 10:54:48 am »

I can't sleep because it's freakishly hot. Anyone want support ranks with Gregor, now might be a good time while the group is resting.

I tried, but he seemed to be lost in thought and now the scene has moved on :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 22, 2013, 11:02:52 am »

I wasn't sure how to stat up monsters for Zos, but I came across an interesting formula. For Sacred Stones' Bonewalkers, I just took the base stats and then made each progression (except MAG which was N/A) equal to 30+(10*base stat). Interestingly, it totaled up to 330. Here's a small sample of what I'm working on now.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 22, 2013, 11:04:16 am »

I tried, but he seemed to be lost in thought and now the scene has moved on :P

´[Check my previous posts, I said my battery was low, I had to go. It is not my fault everything kept going.]

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 22, 2013, 11:11:34 am »

Oh right, support ranks.

I'm willing to give C rank for below pairings, if the people involved agree.

Christopher + Ami
Daniel + Charlotte
Valor + Seyena

Charlotte + Gregor have a potential for B rank. I'm willing to give it after next chapter.

ALSO: If I were Ami, I would toss him off the horse and trample him twice for hitting on teen girl xD
I'm OK with the supports.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 22, 2013, 11:48:01 am »

Hehe, I meant the one with gold trim and mismatched eyes. Not even sure if she's a caster, actually. Might just be an elf. :P

That one does look really good, though. It's a shame I can't use it.

But yeah, blending with the outfit can be an issue. I think you differentiated it quite well in this version, but you might have noticed it was more bluish than straight purple in my mspaint mouse edition, partially due to laziness and partially due to that.
Oh, her.  Yes, she looks like a shaman, acts like a shaman, and uses a shaman's sprites, but (spoiler link alert!), she's really not. :D

I apologize, but I'm afraid that it's unlikely I'll be able to work on it until this weekend myself due to various circumstances (can't work on the file at work, will be busy with homework at home), so I'll post up what I have if you want to tailor it to your tastes.  You should be able to pull the hats from the sprites I posted fairly easily, but unfortunately, the only parts of the hat that I drew were what you see on the sprites I posted - if you want the top, it hasn't been drawn up yet.  If you need to extend the hat upwards or outwards, it was created from the Etrian Odyssey 2 sprite sheets located here.  It's a combination of Artelind's hat (NPC sheet, with the ornate black hat) for the core and the burgundy War Magus (PC sheet, right side) for the brim.  I traced it by hand since Etrian Odyssey and the DS in general had a far greater palette than the GBA Fire Emblem games, which caused issues when I tried to recolour it normally, but it shouldn't be very complex.  The zipped sheet itself is here, though it can only be opened in Photoshop.  I hope this helps. ^_^

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 22, 2013, 02:54:53 pm »

I'm debating whether to have Gregor be grumpy during the next battle from lack of sleep:

: "What?! Whaddya want? Shut up and stop talking!"

or just plain sleepy:

: "Zzzzz...huh? Whuzzat? No thanks, I don't know how to tango...Zzzzz..."

Also hey, first face sprites. More to come later, maybe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 22, 2013, 03:06:03 pm »

: "Waiter! There's a corpse in my soup!"

:P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 22, 2013, 03:08:47 pm »

Bwahahaha. That expression is perfect for that :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: April 22, 2013, 03:14:54 pm »

Well, Canas doesn't have much in the way of angry facial expressions, so I had to improvise :P

EDIT: Our stealth camp apparently isn't all that stealthy.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:17:27 pm by Sirus »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 22, 2013, 04:52:02 pm »

I apologize, but I'm afraid that it's unlikely I'll be able to work on it until this weekend myself due to various circumstances (can't work on the file at work, will be busy with homework at home), so I'll post up what I have if you want to tailor it to your tastes.  You should be able to pull the hats from the sprites I posted fairly easily, but unfortunately, the only parts of the hat that I drew were what you see on the sprites I posted - if you want the top, it hasn't been drawn up yet.  If you need to extend the hat upwards or outwards, it was created from the Etrian Odyssey 2 sprite sheets located here.  It's a combination of Artelind's hat (NPC sheet, with the ornate black hat) for the core and the burgundy War Magus (PC sheet, right side) for the brim.  I traced it by hand since Etrian Odyssey and the DS in general had a far greater palette than the GBA Fire Emblem games, which caused issues when I tried to recolour it normally, but it shouldn't be very complex.  The zipped sheet itself is here, though it can only be opened in Photoshop.  I hope this helps. ^_^
That's quite alright; I wasn't expecting free sprites out of you, you've been more than generous already, and I'm being needlessly particular about it. All good reasons to expect to have to do this myself. :3

And thanks for the suggestions and links. Quite possibly a better solution than drawing them by hand, which was my original plan. >_>

I wasn't sure how to stat up monsters for Zos, but I came across an interesting formula. For Sacred Stones' Bonewalkers, I just took the base stats and then made each progression (except MAG which was N/A) equal to 30+(10*base stat). Interestingly, it totaled up to 330. Here's a small sample of what I'm working on now.

That is interesting.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: April 22, 2013, 08:24:00 pm »

Sorry Taricus, I couldn't think of another way to explain the time between Gregor and Chris leaving and you responding :P

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1249