Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841554 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #2655 on: April 27, 2013, 10:47:45 pm »

Daniel can just steal it and then run like a ninny. Has Emral even been PMed? I'd give him 2 days.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: April 27, 2013, 10:49:19 pm »

Demands a Worm book. Feels offended for those derpy shamans having one. >: |

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: April 27, 2013, 10:53:46 pm »

What space should I go to? Left for dinner and now I'm behind on the map.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: April 27, 2013, 10:54:06 pm »

Don't enemies usually drop that sort of thing on death? They do in the games, IIRC.

Doesn't look like that. Compare that item to this one:

Pure Water      (3/3) [DROP] // Only Archer A!

Goddess Icon isn't tagged [DROP] so I'm assuming Daniel needs to steal it.
Damn. Well, that's the rule of rogues, I guess. Gotta add locks and traps for em if they're there. :P

Who gets it though? Do we draw lots, or does one of us have an abysmal luck growth and the good will of their peers?
Good question.

The "fairest" way is of course to draw lots, but that's not very useful. You don't want somebody who doesn't value it getting such a precious, precious item.

The most team-practical method is of course to give it to whoever benefits most from it, but that's an entirely different can of worms. It's highly unfair, for one thing, and it's hard to tell exactly who that is, for another.

So, I dunno. Randomly handing it out to someone in the group of people who can usefully use it might end up being the "best" method.

Demands a Worm book. Feels offended for those derpy shamans having one. >: |
I'm sure they're equally offended that you get a vulnerary. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: April 27, 2013, 10:56:15 pm »

Mehh. Also Haspen is really trying to get us killed with those enemies using so many deadly weapons( and enemies with high accuracy )

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: April 27, 2013, 11:02:36 pm »

I don't think we have to worry about who'd find it useful. 3 extra luck is something any of us would jump for.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: April 27, 2013, 11:04:44 pm »

So is Daniel going to run over to the elite lancer to steal his goodie and then come back, or are Charlotte's and Valor's groups going to switch sides? Or are we just gonna ignore that sweet, sweet Luck?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: April 27, 2013, 11:05:56 pm »

So is Daniel going to run over to the elite lancer to steal his goodie and then come back, or are Charlotte's and Valor's groups going to switch sides? Or are we just gonna ignore that sweet, sweet Luck?

Elite Lancer A is in the direction Greglotte and Daniel are already headed (assuming Emral agrees).

Also, Ami could probably benefit the most, going by stats.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: April 27, 2013, 11:08:13 pm »

Elite Lancer A is in the direction Greglotte and Daniel are already headed (assuming Emral agrees).

Also, Ami could probably benefit the most, going by stats.
Derp. I was looking at Elite lancer B for some reason >_>

Also yeah, +1 to Ami getting extra luck. She could probably use it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:10:27 pm by Sirus »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: April 27, 2013, 11:09:05 pm »

I don't have a problem with increasing our healer's survivability.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: April 27, 2013, 11:11:06 pm »

Observations: The Myrmidon can't touch me AT ALL unless he crits, and if I don't move, they have no crit. I don't even need my defense bonus skill to boost my defense against the Myrmidon, due to the weapon triangle.  His dual attack means nothing at all- and I can smack him with 10 damage in return if he went to attack me. However, he's far away anyway. I won't fight him.
The fighters are the dangerous, since I have weapon triangle issues with them and they can do 6 damage to me (though they are still completely incapable of critting me if I do not move). There are only two of them though, and the mages can probably kill them. I can only do 8 damage to them.
The lancers (non-elite) can do one, and only one damage to me in a hit, they won't dual me, and they won't crit me. I can do 7 damage to them in a hit.
The javelineer cannot touch me if I do not move. If he attacks me from ranged and I move to attack him, he can do three damage to me. However, I can do 8 damage to him. He can't dual or crit me.
Elite Lancer A is dangerous because he can crit me oh god why did you give him a killing weapon- but assuming non-crit, he does 1 damage if I am near allies (though he can dual), and if I don't move he only has 1 in 4 chance of horribly critting me. Elite Lancer B can do 2 damage to me and duals, but won't crit me if I don't move.
THE CROSSBOWMEN HAVE POISON. This removes any evade I ever have at all, and does more damage to me than their strikes will (none. ever.) and even if I evade they dual. If they attack me they don't do damage but they WILL poison.
The normal shamans will obliterate me as I have 1 res- though I'll survive one attack from them, assuming I haven't been fairly wrecked by then, if I'm teamed up with any other melee unit they will die.
Morko will dual me and kill me on the spot if he attacks me.

In conclusion: I can handle almost all of the melee units, though the axemen and Elite Lancer A are dangerous, the crossbowmen are poisonous but I can kill them, I will be lucky to survive against the normal shamans, and I will NOT survive against Morko. You should probably have me plug the door.

Also, our allies are bosses.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:15:29 pm by Powder Miner »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: April 27, 2013, 11:15:53 pm »

Actually, those shamans will be a problem to everyone. The Worm tome was a ** * move as it is the tome with MORE accuracy, besides having crit rate, so the chances are, they will hit almost every attack.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: April 27, 2013, 11:17:40 pm »

We'll just have to hit them first, I guess. Their DEF is pretty terrible at least.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: April 27, 2013, 11:20:14 pm »

An A Support with Daniel would be +45 Crt if I stood still.

Gosh.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: April 27, 2013, 11:23:38 pm »

Seriously though, what door or near-door slots are open?
Edit: Serioooouuuus, don't take the door slot.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:45:09 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 1249