Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841176 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #5490 on: May 15, 2013, 02:34:09 am »

Sure is a shame Olison doesn't have a mount, otherwise we could do a knight-rescue-shockdrop

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: May 15, 2013, 02:38:00 am »

You didn't move me on the map.

Tantallos needs to go to 22,17, otherwise that thief will get inside without a scratch. We cannot allow this.
Really not fond of this plan anyway. Think it'd be better to all just rush after her.

Still, the hallway's too crowded for me to reach anyway, so...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: May 15, 2013, 02:43:07 am »

You didn't move me on the map.

Tantallos needs to go to 22,17, otherwise that thief will get inside without a scratch. We cannot allow this.
Really not fond of this plan anyway. Think it'd be better to all just rush after her.

Still, the hallway's too crowded for me to reach anyway, so...

We can't get to them in time to stop them from opening the chests. They're too far away. It's either this or follow them, and try to steal the stuff back manually. I'm not sure that'd work either.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: May 15, 2013, 02:47:36 am »

We'll just have to do the best we can.

Y'know, if we could somehow trap them in the room with Alexander as the guard...I'm not sure they'd be able to break out :3
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: May 15, 2013, 02:49:01 am »

We'll just have to do the best we can.

Y'know, if we could somehow trap them in the room with Alexander as the guard...I'm not sure they'd be able to break out :3

Possibly, but they might commit sudoku and take all their our goodies with them to the shadow realm.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: May 15, 2013, 02:50:19 am »

Hmm. I could move to 23,18 and shoot at the thief with my crossbow whenever she gets near the door, if you guys want me to.

Quickedit: Wait, nevermind. You need me to come with you so I can attack the flying units. I need healing first though. :X
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: May 15, 2013, 02:50:48 am »

We can't get to them in time to stop them from opening the chests. They're too far away. It's either this or follow them, and try to steal the stuff back manually. I'm not sure that'd work either.
Well, we don't need to stop them from opening the chests, do we? So long as we club em before they escape, they should drop their stolen loot, right?

Possibly, but they might commit sudoku and take all their our goodies with them to the shadow realm.
>_>
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: May 15, 2013, 02:51:21 am »

Oh please, no-one knows how to commit suicide in the FE universe. Unless you consider attacking an enemy several times your strength to be suicide.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: May 15, 2013, 02:52:36 am »

Oh please, no-one knows how to commit suicide in the FE universe. Unless you consider attacking an enemy several times your strength to be suicide.

They don't call them suicide attacks for nuthin brother.

I know in the GBA games, a slain thief would drop the last chest goodie they snagged, but I don't know if that happens here...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: May 15, 2013, 02:53:24 am »

I know in the GBA games, a slain thief would drop the last chest goodie they snagged, but I don't know if that happens here...
Only the last one? :(

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: May 15, 2013, 02:54:32 am »

Y'know, we DO have a Thief in the party. If Daniel is faster or luckier than whoever holds the goods, he can steal one or both of the items before we kill the enemy thief.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: May 15, 2013, 02:55:59 am »

Only the last one? :(

If memory serves.

Y'know, we DO have a Thief in the party. If Daniel is faster or luckier than whoever holds the goods, he can steal one or both of the items before we kill the enemy thief.

Would you mind checking? If Daniel only has the leg up on one of her stats, we might wind up in a theft war, god forbid.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: May 15, 2013, 02:58:17 am »

Would you mind checking? If Daniel only has the leg up on one of her stats, we might wind up in a theft war, god forbid.
Maybe a relay race? Daniel steals, someone else moves up behind him and trades with him?

Of course, then they'd presumably just run or rush someone capable of one-shotting them.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: May 15, 2013, 02:58:47 am »

Daniel has better SPD, but worse LUK. Still, if he can steal the first item stolen, we can then kill the thief to have her drop the most recent item stolen. We can even Rescue Daniel so the enemy thief can't simply steal whatever item Daniel takes back.

I'll let you guys hammer out the details. It's late, and sadly I'm too sleepy for RP.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: May 15, 2013, 02:59:34 am »

Maybe a relay race? Daniel steals, someone else moves up behind him and trades with him?

Of course, then they'd presumably just run or rush someone capable of one-shotting them.

Or steal someone else's vulnerary, or other thing.

These are the reasons I want to murdalize that girl before she gets to our precious loot!
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 1249