Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846758 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Would love to stick around a while longer, but my new roommate is apparently one of those "early to bed" types and is already snoring up a storm :P

See you folks tomorrow!

Hmm. On the mention of keepsakes, I have a question to try and stir up some conversation.

What's one keepsake your character treasures/keeps close to them?
Hmm. Originally I was going to have Gregor's sentinel shield be his father's old shield, but that didn't exactly work out. I've got nothing else right now :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

SC: :/

Fine never again I will try to do anything interesting and forego sleep to move it forward.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Man, I have been missing some interesting stuff.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I think that there's something like, over 100 different species of venomous snake in Australia. No joke. 9 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world live in Australia (and 9 of the top 9 live in Australia), and despite this I have a small saying concerning snakes in Australia:

If you can't see any snakes, it's because the spiders have eaten them.

I have that saying mainly because of this:

If you listen carefully, you can almost hear it whisper; "I swallowed your god...".

THAT, is the Sydney Funnel Web Spider. This black armoured HELLSPAWN, is one of the most venomous and vicious creatures in existence. It lurks in shoes, dark places, laundry left lying around, or basically anywhere it wants and it goddamn ambushes anyone that dares even look at it funny. Unlike any other spider, it actually chases any poor bastard that it chooses as it's victim and bites them repeatedly with fangs that can puncture shoes and toenails. People in Sydney actually have to build barricades to try and keep these things out of their homes.

And then there's the horror story about the blue ringed octopus. It's about 10 to 20cm big and it's bite is pretty much painless, you would hardly notice it at all in fact, but this is only a ruse for the effects of the venom. It works fast (it's typically said that you have enough time to smoke a final cigarette before the venom takes hold) and it's effects are horrifying: It completely paralyses your entire body and stops your heart. In order to live, you need either constant CPR to be hooked up to a machine in a hospital, completely helpless to do anything as there is NO antivenin for this AT ALL. And the worst part is that you are completely awake and aware the whole time, trapped inside your body and unable to do anything for a whole 24 hours.

Yeah. Australian wildlife doesn't mess around.

And we don't ride kangaroos because they would disembowel you with their hind legs if you tried.

Also, this because it's both funny and surprisingly true:

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

My feet are never touching the ground. Ever. Again.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Is the nettle tree true?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, it's true alright. Yes, even the plants can mess you up.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

A keepsake Alexander keeps with him is his lance. It's the same lance he had as a squire.

Also, never touching Australia, no no no no nope no nope no nope nopenope too many scary living things.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Fine never again I will try to do anything interesting and forego sleep to move it forward.

Says the GM who constantly trolls his players while shrieking 'huehuehue.' :v
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I love Australia, honestly. It's a fantastic place to live.

I wonder what that says about me?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Says the GM who constantly trolls his players while shrieking 'huehuehue.' :v

I was sleepy like hell, couldn't you wait few damn hours? :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Considering we're on a time limit right now? No. Of course, things could have actually gone smoothly and that would have been interesting. It certainly would have been a unique experience.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Oh well.

Let's proceed with what we got :3
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The :3 is because he's not gonna give me the 2000, which I wasn't expecting to get anyway. I mean, I'm not an idiot. This is the guy who was going to have Chris get arrested for the wine shop owner's murder before I pointed out I had the Hermes Ring still. :P
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1249