Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846431 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Dang, that Falcoknight got skills. She's a tough customer, that much is for sure. Well, unless an arrow or some wind magic ever gets pointed her way.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

What the hell Xan, why would you edit your post like that :(
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 04:55:59 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dang, sorry Sirus! Just figured that that part of the post was superfluous, since we've moved on from it so I just took it out. I can reedit it back in there if you like, sorry man.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, that's alright. One of these days I'll remember to double check that what I'm writing is still relevant :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

When I'm done writing a post I always hit 'preview' because it also reloads previous posts under editing window :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Dang, sorry Sirus! Just figured that that part of the post was superfluous, since we've moved on from it so I just took it out. I can reedit it back in there if you like, sorry man.

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time

Why is your avatar a picture of a desk?
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

This seems to be happening more and more often lately

Darnit guys you posted so fast that by the time I pressed submit th is comment was no longer relevant
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time

Why is your avatar a picture of a desk?
Speaking of which, I always read "apostle" as in Berserk Apostles, horrifying monsters that are technically still people. "The Apostle of Tea" brings to mind very vague but interesting notions.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When I'm done writing a post I always hit 'preview' because it also reloads previous posts under editing window :P
I sometimes do that. It doesn't always help :/

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because my heavily burned, previously indecent due-to-stolen-livery, tea-obsessed to the point of a religion undead posh-but-kind butler got sent through the Most Fabulous Realm by a robed tailor-demonologist man with glowing eyes and a lobster claw, where he was accosted by a mauve figment of color in a realm where there was only colors, colors of every make and sheen some not even seen by man before.

After being confused for a little girl when he was in fact a thirty something undead male, it decided to give him a makeover, rolled a one on its transformation, and turned him into a desk made of prismatic material of unknown make where he could speak through one of his drawers, and the glass knobs on it functioned as his eyes. He can still move, although lacks arms now.

Life Begins at Death: Its a hell of a drug.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, Danya has serious evasion. It's too bad that we only have too healers now, but at least it's more than the one we had for most of the game. plus ami can heal more hp in one staff-whack than most of us even have

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We have two healers, but both are good at different things. We shouldn't have Ami use her turn recovering a minor 10HP wound when meanwhile Alexander is downed and needs recovery. Conversely, if (for example) Valor is dueling another swordsman and only needs a slight boost to win, Seyena should fly over there and take care of him while Ami sits tight and saves her more powerful staff uses for another time. The fact that Seyena is currently far more mobile and better at fighting than Ami means that she's also the best at delivering minor healing boosts before either sticking around to help out or retreating, as the situation warrants.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, that's true.

Seyena is a flying Paladin, basically.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to put it in D&D terms, sure. She's a Paladin, Ami is more straight-up Cleric.

Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 1249