Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841308 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Quick, new pairings!

Riven x Salvadore!
Tantallos x Worm tome!
Olison x New falconight NPC!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

HIS -50% SUPPORT BONUS SKILL WASN'T A PENALTY, IT WAS A PRECAUTION
Now my lungs.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

If I was any good at spriting new stuff, I'd give Salvatore a wrestler mask for you Sirus.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Goddammit, sorry. I keep making that mistake <_<;

Also, just noticed one of Praefectus' edits. Who knew dark magic made people such jerks? :|
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Pfff :P

Away with ye, all of ye. Off mah damn lawn! *scurries party away with back of hand*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Pfff :P

Away with ye, all of ye. Off mah damn lawn! *scurries party away with back of hand*
Too late, forgot to turn swag off.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

/#YOLOSWAG

Now it's off. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

/#YOLOSWAG

Now it's off. :P

OH GOD, NO WAIT, I CAN FIX THIS

#/

OKAY.GUYS.WEARESAFE();

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

* SC doesn't get the joke because it seems to be about Python.
>.>;

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

I think it's a close comment, thus nullifying your HTML tag. Followed by perhaps the most needed function anywhere and everywhere.

/badcoder

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I was just going for the bbcode thing of / ending the the thing between brackets like bold or whatever. So /hashtagYOLOSWAG. :P

And yes I take an odd sort of joy in explaining my jokes so the people all the way in the back understand them. :3

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was just going for the bbcode thing of / ending the the thing between brackets like bold or whatever. So /hashtagYOLOSWAG. :P

And yes I take an odd sort of joy in explaining my jokes so the people all the way in the back understand them. :3

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Figures, my limited coding knowledge bubble only includes languages that use /* these */ blocks for comments :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, I see. OK. That makes sense. ^^^

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

So I wake up, begin to browse the forums to catch up on the 4 PAGES of stuff you guys left me, and...

Jokes phrased in computer code? What the hell...
Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 1249