Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 772 773 [774] 775 776 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847387 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Hey Gamer, let's work out a plan to tackle these houses. The left-most house we could get from outside the walls, but those wyvern riders block our passage. Everything else is too far behind walls of enemies to do much about... Ideas? Really, the wyvern riders are the only people preventing us access from the western house, the mages too but we at least have the chance of dodging them... Hm.

There's not much I can do that I can see. Maybe move Alexander to 12.8, but he could reach that spot himself and I see why he didn't. The mage can get him from there, he's just narrowly skirting that range. Uh... Fly around and look helpful I guess? There isn't much I can do that I can see for the now. I'll give it another look over in a minute.

EDIT: Alright, I think I see a good perch to launch hit and runs from.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:48:23 pm by Xanmyral »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A two promoted classes lv14 and another lv17, riiiiiiight. This will be complicated.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

A two promoted classes lv14 and another lv17, riiiiiiight. This will be complicated.

Ernest is beating feet and Wodan is going to be dead the second I get to him.

This ain't nothin.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Edwin can sleep the bandits, we could probably not have to worry about the houses either.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...That wasn't thought of before? I figured the archer just presented a better target, which is true honestly because of anti-horseback and armor. It is something to keep in mind for next turn all the same.

Anyway, seems my job here is done. Off to Skyrim, because I feel bad for now having spent waaay more time modding, tweaking, and optimizing it than actually playing the damn game.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:31:19 pm by Xanmyral »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

!

That's brilliant! No, I didn't consider it at all!

In fact, I was thinking we were just going to have to let them do their thing because the courtyard was so packed with elite archers and roving wyvern packs. This is a much better plan. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

If Edwin can sleep the bandits, we could probably not have to worry about the houses either.

:O

ZAKO! DO THAT!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haspen will never give us another sleep staff, but for now we shall live it up to its full potential. While cackling manically. :v

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Hey Gamer, let's work out a plan to tackle these houses. The left-most house we could get from outside the walls, but those wyvern riders block our passage. Everything else is too far behind walls of enemies to do much about... Ideas? Really, the wyvern riders are the only people preventing us access from the western house, the mages too but we at least have the chance of dodging them... Hm.

There's not much I can do that I can see. Maybe move Alexander to 12.8, but he could reach that spot himself and I see why he didn't. The mage can get him from there, he's just narrowly skirting that range. Uh... Fly around and look helpful I guess? There isn't much I can do that I can see for the now. I'll give it another look over in a minute.

EDIT: Alright, I think I see a good perch to launch hit and runs from.

Well, for me the Wyvern riders scare me more than the archers. Seyena has a pretty good chance to dodge most of their attacks, but they could easily overwhelm her, so I'd like to stay away from them.

But I have an idea, and it's quite honestly a horrible idea, and what almost got Seyena killed last chapter.

What if we circle around the right? There are less units over there, but there is more of a chance of something going HORRIBLY wrong. There's a Bishop and a Mage, both of which can and will take out Salvatore if he gets caught in their line of sight, and Arvis and his archer buddy will rip Seyena a new one.

But if we get past them, we can kill that bandit, then all we really have to worry about is that Mage Knight and her Meteor tome, (Which, by the way, hits up to 10 tiles away, so everyone else should be ready for that when she gets down there) and weave between house to house and loot save the people inside.

Ernest is beating feet and Wodan is going to be dead the second I get to him.

This ain't nothin.

Seyena can also kick Wodan's ass, she has the Glaive, which is a weapon highly effective against mounted units. If Valor and possibly Salvatore, or even someone else is adjacent to him, then she gets an automatic critical, which probably kills him.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seyena can also kick Wodan's ass, she has the Glaive, which is a weapon highly effective against mounted units. If Valor and possibly Salvatore, or even someone else is adjacent to him, then she gets an automatic critical, which probably kills him.
A critical effective strike? We might just see a repeat of Charlotte's 150+ damage attack against a pegasus rider :D

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

(Which, by the way, hits up to 10 tiles away, so everyone else should be ready for that when she gets down there)
I would like to reiterate how much I enjoy having 17 RES and 51 EVA versus Anima magic.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which is exactly why they likely won't waste shots against you. It'll be the poor front-line fighters taking the brunt of the Meteors :p

At least it only has five shots, deals "only" 26 damage, and isn't super accurate, so we should be able to weather the worst of it.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

This huge chain building up of people depending on Raquel to get out of their way suddenly gives me the impulse to hold position.  Seyena and Charlotte both trying to move into the Raquel's square, and Gregor waiting for Charlotte to move as well. :D

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Good luck with 2 Str. :P
Pages: 1 ... 772 773 [774] 775 776 ... 1249