Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841233 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Against Wodan though, this is one of the few times I wish Sal had a sword.

I do 40+ damage to him, have crit chance with supports, and he has less than a 50% chance to hit me.

His ass is mine.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Once we get close enough and clear a path, sure.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I do 40+ damage to him, have crit chance with supports, and he has less than a 50% chance to hit me.

His ass is mine.

He has 50 health.

Unless you double, he'll still be standing and Seyena'll get to yoink that kill.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I don't exactly have a choice here, so taunting him while Sal plays the up-down game is good enough. Not like he'll miss or something with his rate, at least not something I'll be betting on.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

* Sirus will stay back and not engage Wodan at all if he can help it

Just to deny the fat bastard his chance at revenge >:]
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

His ass is mine.

He has 50 health.

Unless you double, he'll still be standing and Seyena'll get to yoink that kill.

>:I

Guess one of you should do some piddling damage to him first, methinks.

Actually, my strength went up, right? With Seyena nearby, I might be able to one-shot him.... Eh, to lazy to run numbers this second.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* Sirus will stay back and not engage Wodan at all if he can help it

Just to deny the fat bastard his chance at revenge >:]

Have fun, Salvatore will be trying to find a way to rip into this guy verbally. Maybe I can get lucky and make him fall on his mace, he already seems pretty unbalanced. Well, more likely I'll just make him fly into a rage, but eh, them's the shakes.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

By the bye, Valor might want to heal Alex as well, if you can still add an action to your move.  Those Wyverns are likely to concentrate their attacks, and if they target and successfully knock out Valor and/or the awake-but-heavily-injured Tantallos instead of the mage-type busily making a huge target of herself, they'll open up a hole large enough for two paladins unless Alex is also awake to plug it.  If Alex is up, they at least need to knock out two people to open that hole, and will only get one Paladin through it at most. 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Actually, my strength went up, right? With Seyena nearby, I might be able to one-shot him.... Eh, to lazy to run numbers this second.
Sure, I'll plink him so Seyena can finish the job. :D

Also I wanna go do stuff but I feel slightly nervous leaving Tantallos at 1/3. You waiting for something, gamer? :I

Although... my current plan involves moving to the left of Anja to heal her and get within Wyvern range. Would I be more handy as a Cha totem in the blob?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the bye, Valor might want to heal Alex as well, if you can still add an action to your move.  Those Wyverns are likely to concentrate their fire, and if they target and successfully knock out Valor and/or the awake-but-heavily-injured Tantallos instead of the mage-type busily making a huge target of herself, they'll open up a hole unless Alex is awake to plug it.  If Alex is up, they at least need to knock out two people to open that hole, and will only get one Paladin through it at most.

I should have thought of that. Haspen, can I still do that?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Sure, I'll plink him so Seyena can finish the job. :D

Also I wanna go do stuff but I feel slightly nervous leaving Tantallos at 1/3. You waiting for something, gamer? :I

Although... my current plan involves moving to the left of Anja to heal her and get within Wyvern range. Would I be more handy as a Cha totem in the blob?
Err, yeah.  Leaving Tantallos at 1/3 is probably a bad idea.  Ami can't reach him this turn, after all, so it's up to Seyena or Riven. 

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haspen has logged off for the night, but I think that answer depends on if he's posted after your move. If so, nope, as posts before Haspen's are made canon and can't be changed, if not you're good to change it.

EDIT: I'd move that 'probably' to an 'is' personally. Negligence is a horrible way to go.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I'm going to crunch some numbers to see how effective healing me would be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to crunch some numbers to see how effective healing me would be.

Doesn't matter, Haspen almost definitely won't let me.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Aw.
Because if anyone heals me, since I'm next to Gregor the paladins cannot deal me any damage at all.
Bishop'd just chroz me though.
Really, you've got to realize: Being next to Gregor means both of us get 34 DEF.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:49:22 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 1249