Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846916 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #12315 on: September 03, 2013, 06:06:47 am »

Haaaaspen my counter should be 2/3 not 1/3 since it was 3/3 last turn because I was healed right before the enemy phase
I was actually just thinking "Wait, wasn't Charlotte dropped just recently?"

Wrote it off as us cycling quickly, though. :x
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12316 on: September 03, 2013, 07:55:28 am »

I dunno what to do.

As a group, obviously. I get to bleed until one of you rezzes me. This turn.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12317 on: September 03, 2013, 09:06:08 am »

I'm actually pretty positive about this now. Derick going down sucks, but two enemies died IIRC and both of our healers are up and fighting. Things are a long way from being perfect, but the tide is beginning to turn at last.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12318 on: September 03, 2013, 09:09:25 am »

I reckon Tantallos can kill either one of those Paladins, and with the restored health from his attack can use it to heal someone next turn.

That's all I got so far. I was kinda counting on surviving for a turn so I could sleep that damn Wyvern Knight again, but Haspen saw to knock me down for that.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12319 on: September 03, 2013, 09:13:09 am »

I'm actually pretty positive about this now. Derick going down sucks, but two enemies died IIRC and both of our healers are up and fighting. Things are a long way from being perfect, but the tide is beginning to turn at last.

Raquel needs to be up too- don't forget, she's a healer too now.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12320 on: September 03, 2013, 09:15:23 am »

Yes, that's right. And now that I think about it, can't Tantallos use the same Call Magic stuff as well? Or am I just imagining things?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12321 on: September 03, 2013, 09:18:26 am »

Yes, that's right. And now that I think about it, can't Tantallos use the same Call Magic stuff as well? Or am I just imagining things?
Quote from: rulebook
lvl4 hp3 Heal
Yep.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12322 on: September 03, 2013, 09:19:54 am »

I'm hesitant to group Tantallos in by that method- After all, that requires him to cast from hp.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12323 on: September 03, 2013, 09:23:26 am »

There we go. If Tantallos can hold off on his murderous urges, he can bring up another character to a good amount of health, just like that. If he goes to heal Raquel or Valor and Seyena covers the other one, Gregor can finish off that Paladin before the Bishop heals him.

I'm hesitant to group Tantallos in by that method- After all, that requires him to cast from hp.
But he just gained a bunch from his PS. And in any case, one hit from pretty much anyone at this point will knock him down if he's not totally full.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12324 on: September 03, 2013, 09:28:45 am »

There we go. If Tantallos can hold off on his murderous urges, he can bring up another character to a good amount of health, just like that. If he goes to heal Raquel or Valor and Seyena covers the other one, Gregor can finish off that Paladin before the Bishop heals him.

Da, this will work.

But he just gained a bunch from his PS. And in any case, one hit from pretty much anyone at this point will knock him down if he's not totally full.

I didn't mean for plan heal spam, I meant as a classification.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12325 on: September 03, 2013, 09:36:19 am »

Oh, you were talking about him doing this on a regular basis. Well, fair enough. But at the moment we need heals more than kills, and Tantallos finishing off that Paladin would simply be overkill at this point.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12326 on: September 03, 2013, 02:33:43 pm »

Just woke up. And AWESOME, our healers are still up.

This shouldn't be too hard, Olison can take a Vulnerary or Concoction from Anja and Heal Dance with Gregor to get Raquel and Valor up, or Gregor could go and stab someone while Seyena flies over to help (She can fly to the north of Raquel to stay out of Arvis' reach). Also I think it's high time we finally got Matilda healed and stop worrying about her.

More detailed analysis coming.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and FFS is right when he says that Charlotte is supposed to be 2/3. Her counter was reset two turns ago.
EDIEDIT: Seems like there's a good plan going, So what about...

Seyena->14,5->Heal Raquel
Olison->Trade Vulnerary/Concoction from Anja->13,5->Apply Healing to Matilda->13,4
Tantallos->13,6->Call Magic:Heal Valor
Ami->10,6->Heal Charlotte (Regardless if at 2/3 or not)
Gregor->11,5->Stab Paladin D
Riven->?,?->Blast Someone?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:58:43 pm by CrimsonEon »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12327 on: September 03, 2013, 03:38:29 pm »

Riven also has Ancient Gamble, though with a 6% chance at triggering for an additional 6 damage, I can't call it an effective idea.  (though, with no restrictions on how many times you can activate it per battle, we could irritate Haspen by activating it every single time she attacks someone, forcing him to roll for it with each and every attack she makes)  Riven could also move to Olison's position at (12,5) once he's clear and trade for another healing item since Anja has three, or she can go after Paladin D before Gregor - if she hits, she can get recovery from the attack, which Gregor doesn't. 

Fun daisy-chained trade notion - first, Olison trades and moves to heal Matilda.  Then, Riven moves to (12,5), trades for a healing item, then zaps Paladin D with Nosferatu (69% hit rate, 20 damage) for health recovery.  Gregor trades for the same healing item Riven just took off Anja, and if Riven failed to take out the Paladin, he can move to finish it off.  If Riven did take out the Paladin, he can use that healing item to revive Alex or Salvatore.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12328 on: September 03, 2013, 03:57:18 pm »

Fun daisy-chained trade notion - first, Olison trades and moves to heal Matilda.  Then, Riven moves to (12,5), trades for a healing item, then zaps Paladin D with Nosferatu (69% hit rate, 20 damage) for health recovery.  Gregor trades for the same healing item Riven just took off Anja, and if Riven failed to take out the Paladin, he can move to finish it off.  If Riven did take out the Paladin, he can use that healing item to revive Alex or Salvatore.

I don't see any problems, sounds like a plan.

GB4L where aare yooouuuuu

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12329 on: September 03, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »

I don't see any problems, sounds like a plan.

GB4L where aare yooouuuuu

Was busy.

But does it matter if Seyena heals Raquel specifically? I'd imagine that Tantallos would be able to heal Raquel as well, and Seyena can get Valor for support farming or some such.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 1249