Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841569 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #12405 on: September 04, 2013, 04:35:15 pm »

If that's the case, I'd probably go with the Vulnerary, then Tantallos might be able to sneak into where the Bishop is now and either Heal Alex up further or hell, even take a shot at the mage knight.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12406 on: September 04, 2013, 04:37:31 pm »

Of course, now the question becomes: Why is Valor taking the time to swap for a less potent healing item to use on Alex?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12407 on: September 04, 2013, 04:39:43 pm »

As Sirius said, half health wouldn't be enough to guarantee his survival. If he gets shot down next turn anyway it'll just be a waste of a 100% HP healing item. If you use a vulnerary on him to get him at least up, a full Heal from Tantallos will likely bring him up close to full.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12409 on: September 04, 2013, 04:41:48 pm »

I meant from an in-character standpoint :p

There is a LOT of things that happened this chapter that aren't in character to be frank (Like Seyena going out of her way to save a straggler behind enemy lines), I'm just throwing out tactical suggestions :P

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12410 on: September 04, 2013, 05:04:27 pm »

I meant from an in-character standpoint :p

There is a LOT of things that happened this chapter that aren't in character to be frank (Like Seyena going out of her way to save a straggler behind enemy lines), I'm just throwing out tactical suggestions :P

If we all did in character actions Seyena would have grabbed Valor and left already.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12411 on: September 04, 2013, 05:07:25 pm »

She would have abandoned everyone else? That's horrible D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #12412 on: September 04, 2013, 05:17:39 pm »

Well, don't look at me for OOC stuff, I've only done in character things this entire chapter. Helping others, blocking blows, bleeding, along with a side order of preaching.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12413 on: September 04, 2013, 05:22:14 pm »

Ahahahaha.

Gregor can survive hits from both Arvis AND the Mage Knight, assuming no crits. And while in support range of Charlotte, his Dodge is through the roof, and his Evade isn't bad either. He'll be badly battered, but remain standing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12414 on: September 04, 2013, 05:38:23 pm »

The whole last chapter was a reason to not be totally IC. I would have absolutely killed Joz and his whole crew OOC. However, we did unlock the SECRET PATH by letting them go and following Matilda back, so who knows. Maybe it was worth it?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12415 on: September 04, 2013, 05:56:12 pm »

It is, but if you can grab someone you really care about and just bolt, it might be pretty difficult to watch them die in the snow so you can follow suit instead. That was looking like it might be the alternative for a while there.

Or maybe he just meant riding off into the sunset in between battles because really, who cares about Prixima when you can just fly wherever you like.

Ah I see. *Is really nervous about the possibility of not getting a shot at Arvis*
Also lol'ing at this. I'm sure someone has healing capability and no better targets this turn. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12416 on: September 04, 2013, 06:39:17 pm »

Man... If you guys weren't in the perfectly appropriate position, you would all think Valor is a dick. So.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12417 on: September 04, 2013, 06:52:14 pm »

Alexander's been perfectly IC so far.
Stand in front of friends with shield, get magicked in face.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12418 on: September 04, 2013, 07:03:06 pm »

Riven's been a bit less useless than she'd prefer, having accepted that enemies never surrender and she should just blast them instead of trying on every single one.

I suspect she's gonna get real IC next chapter, though. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12419 on: September 04, 2013, 07:04:48 pm »

It is, but if you can grab someone you really care about and just bolt, it might be pretty difficult to watch them die in the snow so you can follow suit instead. That was looking like it might be the alternative for a while there.

That would be her exact reasoning. So far, in her mind, she's only alive because she kept running when it gets bad. First, from the bandits, leaving her sister to die. Second time, from Kesselring after the siege, (Though most would hardly consider it running away if you weren't there in the first place). It wouldn't be too hard to justify running from a similar situation one more time, as she has no intention of dying over stones-the-value-of-which-she-partly-doesn't-really-care-about.

She's also kind of a coward, there's that.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 1249