Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841540 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter Attendance Shenanigans
« Reply #15510 on: December 05, 2013, 07:30:09 pm »

FUNFAX: even though we have to leave our mounts, if Riven is brought in, her Gargoyle summon has Flying. hue

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter Attendance Shenanigans
« Reply #15511 on: December 05, 2013, 09:12:55 pm »

I like the part they forget about Luna tome, which is pretty much a mage killer. Or anyone with high RES. :v

But if there are betters to be chosen, so be it. Supports aren't much of a reason to bring someone.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15512 on: December 05, 2013, 09:23:30 pm »

But if there are betters to be chosen, so be it.

Really, there aren't. All the spots are accounted for now, if no one has a problem with my division list.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15513 on: December 05, 2013, 09:26:30 pm »

That's brilliant. Team B can just pick itself up and fly away if it needs to!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #15515 on: December 05, 2013, 09:34:36 pm »

Hit'n'run all the time by the time for the time.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15516 on: December 05, 2013, 09:39:25 pm »

I feel bad that Xan had to lose out on the last two missions, but who knows? Maybe one of the EX missions will be Berebia-centric, concluding Olison, Sal, and Matilda's collective stories.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15517 on: December 05, 2013, 10:12:06 pm »

Hurm... Well, on second thoughts, Edwin could go with either group and be useful, but the point about being able to pick everyone up and fly away for the second one is a good point...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15518 on: December 05, 2013, 10:16:43 pm »

Definitely have Edwin go with Team A. I didn't even consider Flight shenanigans, but now that it's been pointed out, it's an overwhelming advantage if things get dicey.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15519 on: December 05, 2013, 10:19:06 pm »

Yeah, that's a huge advantage that I never even considered. Which will probably come in handy if things get dicey.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15520 on: December 05, 2013, 10:20:50 pm »

Can we get everyone who's going in character to say so? IC Valor will need some convincing, especially considering he had plans for the end of the battle.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15521 on: December 05, 2013, 10:29:28 pm »

I guess I'll go secondary group again.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #15522 on: December 06, 2013, 12:12:22 am »

I feel bad that Xan had to lose out on the last two missions, but who knows? Maybe one of the EX missions will be Berebia-centric, concluding Olison, Sal, and Matilda's collective stories.

I've waited longer when I joined, it doesn't bother me much. Just being a part of this game entertains me, even if I'm not on the map.

Gives me more time to focus on my game as well.

I appreciate the consideration though.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15523 on: December 06, 2013, 05:06:59 am »

After much consideration, I decided that I will do battles one after another, in this queue: Castle battle -> Manor battle -> Prixima uber bossfight

And that's because my thoughtplan tonight:

* Haspen imagines 2 statsheets to calculate, 2 maps to update simultaneously, 2 turn queues, 2-
aaaa
AAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And then I said to myself 'hell no not crazy diamond enuf for that'
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15524 on: December 06, 2013, 05:13:44 pm »

So final group listing?

I would liek to start this tonight v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 1249