Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841537 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16545 on: February 11, 2014, 03:54:56 am »

It's that kind of ship which sunk before it left the docks.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16546 on: February 11, 2014, 05:22:50 am »

Sorry. I lied. Thanks Culise!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #16547 on: February 11, 2014, 08:06:49 am »

It's that kind of ship which sunk before it left the docks.

...So its a sub?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16548 on: February 11, 2014, 09:54:22 am »

Ouch. That was a brutal turn.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16549 on: February 11, 2014, 10:31:02 am »

Ah, how bad could it...oh, dear.  That's not good.  And, though not particularly surprising, we now have two Hexmasters to deal with.  Should I try to sleep one again, or shall we just cut through and put them down for good? 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16550 on: February 11, 2014, 11:44:00 am »

How far can that sage use Thunder? Because I really don't need to be caught alone and downed over here. I mean, I can back off a few steps out of his range and wait if I need to. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16551 on: February 11, 2014, 11:56:58 am »

Bolting has 10 range, which will let Thunder Sage E and F hit the entire hallway along with most of the foyer between Chris and the rest of the party.  On the bright side, it does a base of 28 damage per hit, so even one connects, they won't be able to reduce Chris without a critical hit.  That said, with two of them incoming and our luck so far regarding these things (missing Hexmaster A on a 14% chance of failure ;_;), we're probably going to be balanced on a hair.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16552 on: February 11, 2014, 12:14:14 pm »

Edwin's on healing duty, right? He can get Ami up and running again, but I'm not sure how long she'll last.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16553 on: February 11, 2014, 12:16:19 pm »

Er, well, thanks, but I meant can I just go a few spaces south and stay out of their range? >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16554 on: February 11, 2014, 12:24:12 pm »

Staves have Mag/2 range.

Siege magic always has 10 range.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16555 on: February 11, 2014, 12:32:54 pm »

...That isn't exactly the 'yes or no' answer I was looking for, as it doesn't tell me anything. -___- However I'm going to guess 'no' because I'm pretty sure Chris is within ten spaces of the mage. So, guys: press on and likely get myself killed, or abandon the treasure chest?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16556 on: February 11, 2014, 12:36:49 pm »

...That isn't exactly the 'yes or no' answer I was looking for, as it doesn't tell me anything. -___-

Why not look at the map and do the math, hmmmmm? :V
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16557 on: February 11, 2014, 12:46:04 pm »

Already did, which is why I asked the rest of the group whether I should keep going or not. :V

Also is it just me or is B12 504'ing a LOT right now?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:48:00 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16558 on: February 11, 2014, 12:52:47 pm »

No, It's 504'ing pretty badly for me as well...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16559 on: February 11, 2014, 12:55:38 pm »

Already did, which is why I asked the rest of the group whether I should keep going or not. :V

Also is it just me or is B12 504'ing a LOT right now?

I'd be surprised if I got through a whole day without one.

I wonder what it'd take to get the forums moved to a more reliable server...
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 1249