Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1103 1104 [1105] 1106 1107 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846444 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16560 on: February 11, 2014, 12:57:29 pm »

Huh. I don't get them all that often, but now it seems like it's doing that every time I post. Kinda odd.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16561 on: February 11, 2014, 01:19:55 pm »

Already did, which is why I asked the rest of the group whether I should keep going or not. :V

Also is it just me or is B12 504'ing a LOT right now?

I'd be surprised if I got through a whole day without one.

I wonder what it'd take to get the forums moved to a more reliable server...

A shitton of money?

Toady did say it's the SQL, not the reliability of the server itself (any big operations will stall the site into a 504 while the database reorients itself, ergo stop replying to spam threads). A more powerful server could certainly handle SQL better in the background, but you're kinda at the whims of your hosting company unless you lay down a few K + power bill.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16562 on: February 11, 2014, 01:29:18 pm »

Edwin's on healing duty, right? He can get Ami up and running again, but I'm not sure how long she'll last.
I'm also wondering if it might not be better to get Gregor up and running; doing that will block Kam and friends from just waltzing behind our lines and dancing the old Charlie Foxtrot over our cooling bodies, even if only for one turn.  I think we're about to hit another 9B in one major respect, though; we have five available actions to eliminate Wind Sage B (2-3), heal Ami and Gregor (2), keep the reinforcements bottled up (1 + Summon), temporarily neutralize one or both Hexmasters (1-2), and while we're at it, maybe solve world hunger and bring peace to the world at last.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16563 on: February 11, 2014, 01:31:40 pm »

You also got to keep cool-aid from smashing anyone else down as well :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16564 on: February 11, 2014, 01:41:25 pm »

You also got to keep cool-aid from smashing anyone else down as well :P
That's Meatshield A and B's Gregor and Marpa's job.  And probably Dag by default; he marched out in front of everyone to go after his target, after all. 

Though, seriously, it is true and worth noting that anyone who heals Gregor will be in range of Kam's axe. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:43:12 pm by Culise »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16565 on: February 11, 2014, 01:47:05 pm »

I think Marpa is a LITTLE too crazy for that at the moment, just saying :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16566 on: February 11, 2014, 01:49:32 pm »

Too bad we can't use stairs as fast travel points. It might be funny to come up behind KAM and stab him in the throat. (I know, I know, RNG and all that. I'm more of an action gamer than an RPG gamer. :P) Anyway I'm just going to move to the pillar that's the upper right corner of that square nearby. Think that's a good idea?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16567 on: February 11, 2014, 01:49:50 pm »

I thought Mannan used a restore staff to fix that though?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16568 on: February 11, 2014, 01:50:27 pm »

I think Marpa is a LITTLE too crazy for that at the moment, just saying :P
Mannan fixed that for us.  Though, you're right that, unless we can get rid of both Hexmasters, that probably won't keep. ^_^

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16569 on: February 11, 2014, 01:53:55 pm »

Anyway, I suggest that Raquel tries to Sleep one of the Hexmasters again. She almost had it last time, so I'm sure one last go will do it. And maybe Tantallos can take out, or at least distract, the other one?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16570 on: February 11, 2014, 02:56:26 pm »

Two Hexmasters, really? Tantallos' hit rate with sleep against them isn't that high, just saying.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16571 on: February 11, 2014, 04:32:34 pm »

I was actually thinking he could try to hit one with Luna...but maybe he's not close enough. Dunno.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16572 on: February 11, 2014, 04:41:31 pm »

We'd need to clear a path through the enemies in front of us for him to reach.  That in itself will be a bit tricky.  On the bright side, the Zeus' Ring would add 25% to Tantallos' hit rate with Sleep if we traded back and forth. 

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16573 on: February 11, 2014, 04:51:47 pm »

That's a good idea, actually. Culise can try for one, then Tantallos can move up, take the ring, and either try for the other or go for the same one.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16574 on: February 11, 2014, 06:07:20 pm »

That's a good idea, actually. Culise can try for one, then Tantallos can move up, take the ring, and either try for the other or go for the same one.

I:

These are the moments where I really hate making trade a non-action.

Fortunately Noble Emblem haven't started yet c:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1103 1104 [1105] 1106 1107 ... 1249