Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847148 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16605 on: February 12, 2014, 08:29:58 pm »

Thanks. Speaking of...

Derick gets wolf ears :3

"...how long have these been there?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16607 on: February 12, 2014, 08:36:25 pm »

Pfff XD

That's good too. ^^^ It's cute.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16608 on: February 12, 2014, 08:41:22 pm »

Our brave heroes growing animal ears in their struggle against the dragonstones is now canon.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16609 on: February 12, 2014, 08:43:23 pm »

So, what kind of ears does Riven have? :p
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16610 on: February 12, 2014, 08:48:56 pm »

Cat ears, obviously. She desires servants, and what do cats see people as?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16611 on: February 12, 2014, 08:49:28 pm »

Our brave heroes growing animal ears in their struggle against the dragonstones is now canon.

...Well, someone draw up an (un)official ear list.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16612 on: February 12, 2014, 09:05:50 pm »

So, what kind of ears does Riven have? :p
Cat ears, obviously. She desires servants, and what do cats see people as?
I'd have said fox ears for a couple reasons, but this would also have the allusion to a cat's servants constantly failing to listen to them for no reason.

...Well, someone draw up an (un)official ear list.
Seyena might go well with rabbit ears as well, mainly because they'd whip back nicely as she goes WHEEEEEEEE through the air.

Valor would probably get dog ears. Who's a good valor? Who's a good Valor!

Alexander... hrm. I'd assume he'd need something heavyset; elephant ears are too floppy, I'm not sure hippo or rhino are distinctive enough... I'm now envisioning him as bunny, which I think means bunny ears are just the default. Maybe he could have moth antennae just to be different and explain his habit of being immolated constantly.

Riven I imagined as fox for the kitsune connection. Obsessed with servants and can now summon phantoms to fight for her fits decently well. Cat could also fit for telling everyone to obey her and having them not listen because they're stupid humanoids. Also possibly for taking naps at inopportune times. :I

Chris definitely needs cat ears. Agile bishies always need cat ears.

Ami... hrm. That's a tough one. My first thought was "something pink," which I don't think is a very productive train of thought. Maybe rat/mouse ears for her split?

Tantallos... I have no idea. He could probably stand some cat ears just for being a blue-haired bishie, I guess. His gleeful butchery of things far smaller and weaker than him might help. Maybe some kind of raptor ears for culling the herd, but most birds don't have much in the way of ears.

Edwin gets mushroom ears. Oh, fine, I guess if mushrooms don't have ears we could give him... hrm... I actually have no idea here. I don't think I see enough of Edwin to ear him properly. :<

Charlotte probably gets rabbit ears because energetic and archer Viera. Bit of a copout, but oh well. Could maybe give her raccoon ears for mischievousness, or some kind of ambush predator ears for across the map crits. Large cat maybe? Come to think of it, Chris might be alright with raccoon ears also, though I think that'd imply trickster more than assassin most of the time.

Gregor gets bunny ears because everyone gets bunny ears. I don't know why a bunny commander makes as much sense as a bunny soldier to me and that amount of sense is high, but here we are. Otherwise... sheepdog? :P He's the unofficial leader by right of monocle, but I dunno what that would imply. Something majestic, I'd assume.

Well. I'd say that's a decent start...
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16613 on: February 12, 2014, 09:09:09 pm »

I'd think Alex and Tantallos would be an Armadillo and... I dunno, maybe a hyena?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16614 on: February 12, 2014, 09:10:33 pm »

I'd think Alex and Tantallos would be an Armadillo and... I dunno, maybe a hyena?

These check out, yeah.

Valor can have dog ears, sure, but they gotta be the big floppy ones.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16615 on: February 12, 2014, 09:11:43 pm »

Armadillo could work, but I really like the hyena idea. Well done!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16616 on: February 12, 2014, 09:16:47 pm »

Chris is definitely a cat, yeah. I can also picture Gregor as some sort of herding dog, since he's trying to keep the rest of us in line. :P

Anja is also a cat for the same reason Chris and Tantallos are cats. :P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:22:35 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16617 on: February 12, 2014, 09:22:26 pm »

Fur Emblem

None of you know the horror you have wrought

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16618 on: February 12, 2014, 10:12:51 pm »

Fine, here is Tantallos as cats.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hue.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16619 on: February 12, 2014, 10:16:51 pm »

Fuck it, I'm going to heal Gregor, since we need someone to tank hits. And if any axe using bastard tries anything, they can get a face full of fire magic for their trouble. Don't forget my regen Haspen, especially right now...

And how the hell did we get to talking about furries and what our characters would look like with animal ears? I don't even...

Edwin would have fox ears. Just saying. >.>  <.<
Pages: 1 ... 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 ... 1249