Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841275 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16890 on: February 28, 2014, 08:14:36 pm »

Well now I'm curious.

TO THE CHART
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ninja'd by a somewhat saner and easier to read effort.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Peopleeeeee v:

Where are da posts?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

You know, I don't think anyone was surprised by Alex's placement in the chart.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I'm guessing now we have the opposite problem, wherein there's nothing much to do so most people aren't sure what to do.

Of course, if true that'd mean nobody would particularly mind someone else moving for them.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Yknow, on seeing those lists, I think Olison's gotten the short end of the statstick. Even the unpromoted Sal outclasses him in more important stats for their supposed role :-\.

Also Ami could just go to 20,13 and bring up Gregor while Raquel goes as far north as she can. Most people are pretty much full on health and there's nothing to do but press on. That or wait for Chris to finish up.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yknow, on seeing those lists, I think Olison's gotten the short end of the statstick. Even the unpromoted Sal outclasses him in more important stats for their supposed role :-\.

Also Ami could just go to 20,13 and bring up Gregor while Raquel goes as far north as she can. Most people are pretty much full on health and there's nothing to do but press on. That or wait for Chris to finish up.

Olison can't really be measured stat-wise. Horseback action economy PLUS Pass PLUS immunity to inevitable Effective damage means he rivals Seyena in the battlefield control game. If he had great stats or grew wings, we wouldn't even need other units. His personal skills are also built around this (focus on bursting into a tight spot and rescuing allies).

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Olison can't really be measured stat-wise. Horseback action economy PLUS Pass PLUS immunity to inevitable Effective damage means he rivals Seyena in the battlefield control game. If he had great stats or grew wings, we wouldn't even need other units. His personal skills are also built around this (focus on bursting into a tight spot and rescuing allies).

He'd be the FEF equivalent of Ike.
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's true. Guess I'm getting antsy since he hasn't seen as much action lately (and since the last few chapters he was in his mobility was crippled by; a) horselessness b) snow or c) both). Good lord it's still killing me to wonder what ridiculousness Haspen has in store next :P

((Incidentally: Come to think of it, would the Great General's warhorse negate snow movement penalties? Or was it just hills? Or forests? Curse not being able to check the rulebook on the weekends.))

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Warhorse allows for the navigation of hills and deep forests, which other mounted units can't do, and removes horseback penalties for moving through normal forest and rain. Snow effects as normal.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really? Dang. Let's just cement the fact that snow is terrible and I will be the first in line to buy snowshoes on any future occasion.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

The casters have no idea what you're talking about.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Really? Dang. Let's just cement the fact that snow is terrible and I will be the first in line to buy snowshoes on any future occasion.

Yeah, really. Snow is terrible in all ways.

*Blade shakes his fist out the window*

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Snow makes me thankful Sal can fly. And that he can carry anyone in the group. Too bad he can't carry multiple people though.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Snow makes me thankful Sal can fly. And that he can carry anyone in the group. Too bad he can't carry multiple people though.
That should be a new house rule. Units can carry multiple other units, or stacks of rescued units, as long as the combined CON of the rescued units isn't too high.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

That should be a new house rule. Units can carry multiple other units, or stacks of rescued units, as long as the combined CON of the rescued units isn't too high.

*distant, angry hissing*
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 ... 1249