Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 [1226] 1227 1228 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841524 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: IT IS HAPPENING!!
« Reply #18375 on: May 19, 2014, 01:53:58 pm »

Prixima is going to keep downing Derick no matter what, so we've got to get him out of there and replace him with someone sturdier. From Culise's chart, it looks like Chris could easily meatwall Prixima until he moves out to give Derick a hit. Killing her is going to require serious musical chairs.

Someone should go up and keep the automatons from respawning.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18376 on: May 19, 2014, 01:57:09 pm »

Prixima is going to keep downing Derick no matter what, so we've got to get him out of there and replace him with someone sturdier. From Culise's chart, it looks like Chris could easily meatwall Prixima until he moves out to give Derick a hit. Killing her is going to require serious musical chairs.

Someone should go up and keep the automatons from respawning.
Chris can take one hit, and that only if Prixima doesn't crit and if she doesn't get a second attack...and this is still better than almost everyone else we could throw under the train. 

Haspen, does this mean that (6,9) is still occupied by the remains of the Sage, or can we move into/through it now? 

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #18377 on: May 19, 2014, 02:01:49 pm »

Nope, it's an unoccupied tile and Art.Sage is currently 'nonexisting' on the map per se.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18378 on: May 19, 2014, 02:09:56 pm »

Solymr pointed out on IRC: Culise your damage table doesn't account for Tant's Luna. He actually deals quite a hefty amount of damage.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18379 on: May 19, 2014, 02:18:27 pm »

Ah, it doesn't.  OK, corrected that.  There are probably other glaring issues, since it's something I threw together quick with large amounts of copy-paste. 

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18380 on: May 19, 2014, 02:33:57 pm »

Idea: Trade shenanigans between Riven and Tantallos. Shift the Luna between them for maximum damages.

I would hue but I'm kinda scared.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18381 on: May 19, 2014, 02:54:48 pm »

Idea: Trade shenanigans between Riven and Tantallos. Shift the Luna between them for maximum damages.

I would hue but I'm kinda scared.
Problem is that you can't trade with someone that's been knocked out.  Haspen's cut us off from trade shenanigans this time by virtue of massive application of lightning. :P

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18382 on: May 19, 2014, 02:56:59 pm »

Could we cycle-trade-revive them? Tant Lunas, drops. Tant is revived, Riven snags Luna, uses Luna, is dropped. Next round Riven is revived, Tant snags Luna...

Unless of course Prixy prioritizes splatting whoever's still up at the end of the round, but then she's not prioritizing Derick.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18383 on: May 21, 2014, 10:21:58 am »

Could we cycle-trade-revive them? Tant Lunas, drops. Tant is revived, Riven snags Luna, uses Luna, is dropped. Next round Riven is revived, Tant snags Luna...

Unless of course Prixy prioritizes splatting whoever's still up at the end of the round, but then she's not prioritizing Derick.

This seems like a good way to get a good couple strong hits on Prixima. But you really should have enough healers to have them both up at the end of a given round.

Also, hurry up y'all. I want to get to the epilogue.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18384 on: May 21, 2014, 10:27:07 am »

I just don't know what to do at the moment. Hero's got a weapon triangle advantage over me, so maybe stab the druid? The counter wouldn't quite knock me down, and I double him.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18385 on: May 21, 2014, 10:35:43 am »

I just don't know what to do at the moment. Hero's got a weapon triangle advantage over me, so maybe stab the druid? The counter wouldn't quite knock me down, and I double him.

Pretty sure you kill him doing that, because Avalon is bananas.

Believe in the crit that believes in you?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18386 on: May 21, 2014, 10:48:28 am »

You could take the hero w killer lance. 45+22+10-10 crt = 67. 134+10-50-15 hit = 79. If either hit is a crit he goes down (36-20-1=16*3=45 DMG).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:50:07 am by freeformschooler »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18388 on: May 21, 2014, 10:56:31 am »

You could take the hero w killer lance. 45+22+10-10 crt = 67. 134+10-50-15 hit = 79. If either hit is a crit he goes down (36-20-1=16*3=45 DMG).
I want to keep Avalon equipped for the superior all-round stats plus the extra RES (for all the good it will do against Prixima). Besides, we have plenty of spellcasters who can kill the hero at range.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18389 on: May 21, 2014, 10:58:11 am »

Ummm, y'all know the hero's already dead, right?  I mean, not permanently dead, but dead enough for government work.

Also, how is Gregor reaching the Druid?  He doesn't have Pass, and both Prixima and the Sniper are in the way. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 11:00:07 am by Culise »
Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 [1226] 1227 1228 ... 1249